Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ted's Diner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

Welcome to Ted's Diner Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Welcome to Ted's Diner Diners-2

Welcome to Ted's Diner. Where you get your eggs, pancakes, and a whole lotta weird. No one really knows why, but this place attracts a number of weird folk. Aliens, Big Foot,
and the Abominable Snowman were once spotted in this curious little diner having a civil conversation together over a cup of coffee. If you've got a taste for the weird, then you just came
to the right place.

Back to top Go down
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS
Nikiten

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:39 pm

"Hey Ted, have you ever thought about life in space?" Rachel, an undercover space-hunter, slurred. Although it probably wouldn't have sounded like that, but rather more of: "Hnggg ded, nyueghvurrh dhoughd haboudghh liefghngg spesshh??!" but we cleaned up the dialog for practical reasons.

"Gimme another drink," she tells Ted, slamming another twenty on the counter.
Back to top Go down
http://insanityensues.rabbitforum.net
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:44 pm

The half-man, half-octopus barman named Jeff looked at the weird undercover space-hunter weirdly. He couldn't really understand what she was saying so he grabbed an empty glass and filled it with freshly squeezed lemon juice.

"My name's not Jeff," he told her. He gave her the lemon juice and took the twenty. Looking around, he swiftly put the piece of paper in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS
Nikiten

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:50 pm

"THAT CANNOT BE!" a third voice shouted, this time coming from normal human cop Tom Thompson. "You cannot be Jeff! Have I been lied to all my life?" He put his head in his hands and started to sob.

"What kinda Tom's diner is this if the counter-dude's not named Tom?!" he wailed.

Rachel started to pat his back. Well, what she thought was a good approximation of a pat. It was more of a thump. Three actually. It almost broke his back.

Last edited by Nikiten on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:51 pm

"Will you guys just shuuuut up!" a dead looking girl yelled slamming her hands on their table. Seriously, where can a girl get any peace??

[[ i have no idea P: ]]
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS
Nikiten

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Human Cop ignored the girl, he kept sobbing and wailing, partly because his back hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 pm

((It's really just a random place. It's weird and fun and this is was how I learned. XDD))

A fairy that had floated above them danced in front of their eyes.

"The dead-girl is right!" she exclaimed, in a surprisingly deep baritone voice, "We should all just shut up for it is I that is Ted and this is my diner!! The octopus is my wife and we've got a son named Jennifer!!"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:59 pm

The ghost girl looked at the floating orb of light, "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:01 pm

The fairy winked at the ghost girl, "What's cooking good-looking. Name's Ted. Don't mind the fact I'm married. I've still got some UNF in me."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:08 pm

"Nice to meet you Ted. I'm dead." she said monotonously. "And it's Charlotte."
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Ted made a face, his beautiful fairy face scrunching up in disgust.

"Ew... I don't like the name Charlotte. Too fancy for my taste." the fairy then floated towards the counter, "Honey, you've got the honey for pooh bear yet? He's gone rabid."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 pm

"Ugh! Well Sorry for being born during the time the name 'Charlotte' was popular!" the ghost girl spat, turning back to her seat in the corner of the diner.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:28 am

A cowboy came in the diner, looking all tough and dusty. He walked up to the diner and swatted the floating fairy out of his way.
"Charlotte, one squirrel for the road, "he removed his ten gallon hat, the kind that reached the roof and held water, and sighed, "On second thought, make that two."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 am

"Whoa whoa, cowboy, the heck isshat shiz in yo head?" said a drunk lizard man. His face was all scales, his hands were webbed and his tongue, split in two. "Eh? EH? Comin 'ere in this'ere joint without even payin' us attention!"

The ghost girl paid no attention to the lizard man nor to the cowboy. "Hey, you slimy reptile, get the hell outta here!" spat the other bartender in a smooth manly voice. Don't ask what gender, it's hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ted's Diner   Welcome to Ted's Diner Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ted's Diner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insanity Ensues :: The Graveyard :: Dead Threads-
Jump to: