Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Camilla looked frustrated. "I was just trying to help! Don't you know how to treat the lady that saved you with any respect!" She glared at the boy in front of her. He looked older, possibly one of her seniors. "And extinguish itself, my butt! You look like you were in so much trouble!" She really didn't give much respect to her seniors.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Aaron narrowed her eyes at the younger girl. "Try and analyze the situation before you speak." he spat at her. He could tell that the girl was younger than him but he wasn't so impressed at how she poke to him in such a manner. The last time he was spoken to like that was when he and his mother visited the orphanage that was owned by a family friend. He was a bit thankful this girls wasn't as foul-mouthed as the other.

"And who are you to tell me what situation I am in?" he spoke again.

--♥

Lily thought for a moment as she tried to absorb what Adelle told her. A family of magic uses that were famous before and somehow cursed. She hummed thoughtfully, "Oh, I haven't gotten your full name. By your family, do you mean the Gesso?" she asked politely. She's heard about them and stories telling of how great they were from the elder family. But she's mostly heard of negative comments from those of her uncle's cousins.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm

"You should know who you are talking to!" Camilla started. She usually wasn't this rude but the guy wasn't even thankful. "You should be thankful that I, Camilla von Illienard, just helped you out!" She almost slapped herself in her head. Why in the hell did I use my father's last name!? She put that thought aside and just glared at the boy.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Aaron raised an eyebrow at the girl. He didn't speak for a short moment, "I didn't ask for your help." he said darkly. "And neither did I care who you would be." he added. He didn't like her, that's for sure. She thinks to highly of herself.

"Listen to me because I'm going to say this once: Don't get in my way." he spat at her. He wasn't too impressed with what this girl had done. "Learn to know your place."

[[ ... wow. and i thought i'll probably turn him into a shota again. how am i doing? XD ]]
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 pm

"Tsk... Fine!" Camilla just walked away. "What a jerk!?" She said to herself. She really didn't have a lot of friends in this school. She didn't want any! All she needed to do was be a better sorceress. She needed to prove to her good-for-nothing half-brother that she was capable with her spells. And that guy she was just with. Hell with him! Why did she help him in the first place!?
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Aaron's cold gaze followed the girl. She was a brat no doubt. You didn't need a second thought to know that. If she thought she was great, she thought wrong. Well, Aaron's seen worse. But she was just annoying.

But then he thought for a bit, was he too hard on the girl? Probably but still, she got on his nerves. He would have apologized though.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 pm

((sorry I didn't reply to your OOC a while ago.., don't worry he isn't acting shota! =w=b oh yeah does this school have dormitories?))

Camilla was walking around the hallways. She saw people chatting with others. She really never had any friends ever since she entered the academy. She didn't need them. But she felt a bit lonely.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:05 pm

[[ yep. the girls' dorm is at the east part of the campus. and the boys' is at the west XD
the school is really wide. almost covering an small city! ... actually, i think it is already considered a city. *flips through notes* ]]

Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:11 pm

((back and feeling minty fresh =w=))

Adelle grinned, "Yep. That's us, the famous Gesso. Adelle Nicolette Gesso at your service. It means The noble victory of the people! I'm not really sure if that makes any sense but I like it. I'm the seventh daughter of the seventh son, so I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing." She then turned her eyes away, realizing something very important. "Ah... you must have heard the saying about us huh?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Lily let out a small giggled about her first remark but her smile faded at Adelle's following question. "Um... yes... but..." she tried to think of something to tell the brown-haired girl but nothing came to mind. Great work, Lillian. You just made her miserable. she scolded herself.

"Well, yes I did but I've hear great things from my Great Grandmother." she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Adelle frowned when she heard Lily falter. Yes, they were famous for being notoriously no-good. That was the reason why she was here. To learn and prove to all of them that they were still a family not to be taken lightly. Hearing Lily speak about her great-grandmother though, Adelle brightened immensely. "Ah yes..." she started, "the Golden Age. You should see the tapestries on our walls. The things my family has achieved over the years. It's what keeps me going..." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Camilla decided to go back to the dormitory. She locked herself in her room. She wanted to cry. "Why can't I be a bit nice to other people?" But she knew why she couldn't be nice. If she was nice then they might think of her as a soft person. She hugged her bunny stuff toy who seemed to be her only friend.

--
Nick was walking around the hallways. He passed by Lily and Adelle.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 pm

"Oh that's wonderful!" Lily squeaked. "Oh I wish I could see them." she said thoughtfully.

She was sure she's heard great stories from her family too but she was just scared to actually dig her family history. She knows there'd always be something about dead people and animals. Mostly dead horses. Oh dear merciful God, she just remembered the painting of her great grandfather with those spectral horses. It was a painting though but still gave her the creeps.

While she thought of that, she again did not notice the young alchemist pass by.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:47 pm

"They really are! When we've got some time, you can come by my place and I'll be more than happy to show you." she gushed about them, remembering the great scenes that will forever be stitched on those precious treasures. She was so immersed in her own imagination that she didn't notice Lily's discomfort. She did however notice the hot guy that passed by.

Her eyes widened in realization at who he was and she grabbed Lily by the shoulders and turned her around, "Did you just see who just passed us? Pretty boy Nicky. I've never really seen him up close before..." she trailed off and then left Lily standing there to catch up to him, "Hey you! Can I have your autograph?!!"

((I just make her character up as I go... I don't know how I do it... = =b))
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Lily looked confused. Pretty boy who? Oh poor Lily, she has no idea what's going on. It was only because she didn't want to be left alone, she followed Adelle who went up to catch this new person she's never met. Well, she didn't want to be alone anyway so who cares. More people to get to know?

[[ @loui_ that's the reason there was no 'personality' field in the template =w=b ]]
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Nick was used to these kinds of things. Girls asking for his autograph, something normal for his everyday life. "I would be glad to." He grabbed a piece of paper from his bag. "May I ask do you have a quilt miss?" His face showed no emotion but he wasn't rude or denying either. If it was it might destroy his reputation.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Adelle looked confused, and then kind of irritated. Did he just ask her for a quilt? Where was she going to get a quilt? And why would she get a quilt for him. This guy has got it coming, no matter how hot he may be.

"Are you trying to make fun of me or something? I'm not stupid you know," she looked him up and down, "Just because you wear your fancy clothes and is kinda famous in school and kinda hot doesn't give you the right to treat other people like dirt."
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Nick was quite shocked. Did she hear him right? He was kinda irritated but didn't want to show it. "I was just asking if you had a quill? Something to write on. Or maybe you don't want my autograph?" He bowed down a little. "I'm sorry to have offended you if I did in any way." There was only one word in his mind right now, Reputation.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Lily looked surprised at her friend. Why was she angry? She didn't get why. but she just came up to them, "Please calm down, Adelle." she told her and turned to the older boy, "Um, here I have one. You can borrow it" she said handing the boy her quill. She didn't mind lending him the pen, as long as he doesn't loose it. As if that would happen. That quill was her aunt's. The skull pattern on the feather was proof.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Adelle's face turned as red as a tomato. She knows what she heard. She was sure she heard him say quilt. But seeing Lily offering her pen, she knew that she was the one in the wrong. Because of her pride though, she grabbed the pen before it could reach him and walked away, grabbing Lily by the hand as well. "I don't need your stupid autograph, "she called out, "prick..." she added under her breath.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Nick didn't want to care. "I am truly sorry if I have offended you" He wanted Adelle to hear that. But he was a bit pissed that the girl that just walked off called him a prick but he knew he couldn't be rude. He looked at Lily and Adelle leave. He sighed and walked off like he wasn't affected by that. Anyways he was late for advance alchemy.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Lily glanced back at Nick then back at Adelle and just stared at her as she was dragged to where ever. "A-Adelle? Is something wrong?" she asked her friend. Oh yes Lily, she is perfectly fine, she's just practicing for the school play. Yeah right.

She looked worriedly at Adelle, "Adelle?" she called again.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:42 pm

As soon as they were away from the jerkface, she dropped Lily's hand and gave her back her pen. She didn't answer her and continued muttering about pricks, and jerkwads, and quilts and quills. Her temper rising, she took out her wand and looked around. Seeing a fallen tree branch, she stared at it and muttered an incantation. Flames suddenly started appearing on it slowly, like sweet caresses. As soon as the flames started to rise, she felt herself relax. She turned to Lily and said, "This is why I like putting things on fire."

Last edited by Silverdust on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Nick was in front of his Advance Alchemy classroom. Camilla passed by. They both shared glares at each other. Nobody in this school even knew that they were related. Their glares stopped when Nick entered his classroom.
Back to top Go down
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS
Nikiten

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Connie really really wanted to go home. She already missed her mum and da, but it wasn't safe for her to stay.

She looked up at the large double doors leading into the school. She swallowed and took her first steps inside.

"I just hope I won't get lost in here..." she muttered, taking in the large hallways and arching ceiling. She grabbed her class schedule and was on her way to potions class when she bumped into someone.
Back to top Go down
http://insanityensues.rabbitforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next