Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:29 pm

And so now we have an MMO inspired RP...? Anyway, I just kind of mixed and matched the infos of the MMOs I've played since ToP so just do the same. If you're not familiar with even just one MMO or at least .HACK, it's alright. You can play as a newbie. No problem in that, yes? Oh and we all start with Level 1!

Oh yes, so we all don't get mixed up with the location, I've selected the map from Tales of Pirates, beginning at Argent City in Ascaron map. The link is on the bottom.

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] Alua

Welcome to Lunar Online.
The most advanced online game ever created. Played by over millions of people, Lunar Online is one of the largest Mass Multi-player Online RPGs. Using head-mounted displays, players move about a virtual reality world. Explore the map or fight mosters alongside your comrades.
You choose!

Rules:
    1) Do not flame/harass/threaten or make racial slurs/derogatory remarks toward other members.
    2) Be literate. Write in third person. Don't be lazy and don't use shortcuts. (i.e. text talk)
    3) OOC posting should be confined to the OOC area only. Put in parenthesis, braces or brackets.
    4) Don't hijack the RP! Wait for your turn. We do it in a round robin sched.
    5) You may not move/hurt/kill another character in roleplay without their writer's permission.
    6) Swearing is allowed.

Quick Facts:
    Hunter. Hunters are skilled at disrupting and killing their enemies at long range.
    Rogue. Rogues are skilled in the art of the Shadow Blade. Using their Stealth Skill, they can mask their presence and surprise their foes in battle.
    Swordsman. Swordsmen are skilled at dealing burst damage over a short amount of time.
    Mage. Mages specialize in taming elemental powers and mental forces, seeking for knowledge and wisdom. This class is skilled at cursing their enemies with debuffs and can summon monsters to their side to aid them in battle.
    Priest. Priests possesses a variety of strong Healing Spells, Defensive Spells and Buffs. They may also be able to curse and weaken the enemy with their spells.
    Crafter. Crafters are skilled at making different types of armor, mages robes and cloth armor and metalworking, particularly in weapons crafting.

Players:
  • Pinkette (pinksoulsakura)
  • EnigmaticSoul (shippuu-chan)
  • king (v.victory)
  • XyvraiFeunoir (Alexanderite)

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:22 pm

[[ okay... uhhh... I'll post first. It's alright if we go one post a day for now. And then we could even go one post a week when class starts OTL ]]

The weather was grand today in the digital world of Lunar Online as all the players went with their things in the city. Argent City was lively as usual as the merchants were busy trading their goods, most Crafters were too while others go in and out the city, off hunting for XP or supplies.

"This is just too cool to be true." Muttered quietly a silver haired girl as she walked around in awe, holding on to her staff. "Everything looks so real." she spoke again, her gaze returning to the path. "Now where is that Newbie Guide....?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:47 am

King walked along thr streets with his hand on the hilt of his sword. He never really liked playing childish video games, but he had to for his pride was at stake. How his brother managed to talk him into trying this ridiculous game was beyond him. As he continued walking, he felt the rush of sudden wind and he nodded briskly to himself, admitting that despite him not wanting to be here at all, everything was truly impressive. It was pretty much like real life.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:25 pm

[[ I'm just posting here for the meet up ಠ_ಠ ]]

Soul had always loved these video games and she admitted that she's addicted to them but this. This game was taking it to the next level. She decided she won't experiment on this one and try to hunt stronger monsters because, according to her friend, you'll really feel the injuries. Talk about virtual reality.

She was so preoccupied searching for that certain NPC she failed to notice the swordsman in front of her. "Oh, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I wasn't looking!" she spoke, placing her hands in front of her in a defensive manner.

[[ you guys want multiple charas again? *shot* ]]
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:20 am

[[multiple charas or not, I'd stick with King first. I don't know much about MMORPG, so I'd take it slow]]

King took a step back when another player had bumped into him. He scowled and instinctively dusted off his clothes. He listened as she apologized to him and noticed the staff she was holding. <i>Must be a priest,</i> he thought. He may not have been familiar with these kind of games, but he did do his research to not make himself look like a total novice.

He shook his head at her then and placed a hand on her shoulder, "It's fine. No harm done." he told her with no hint of a smile. He started walking away, muttering under his breath about that guide he was supposed to look for.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

[[ okay then =w= let's wait for dane for that one and speaking... *starts tossing items around randomly* WHY THE HELL ISN'T SHE POSTING YET!? ]]

Soul looked up at the swordsman and before she could say anything else, he began to walk away. She titled her head a bit to the side, "Um, excuse me, are you looking for the Newbie Guide too?" she asked.

Her eyes seemed to glow, "Hey, are you new here too??" she asked again, not even waiting for an answer to her first query. "That's cool! Can you help me around then? I mean, I'm just a Priestess and all, my defense would probably rise quickly but my attack power won't get higher any sooner and it'll get harder to get XP. I kinda need someone for offense." she asked him excitedly.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:46 pm

He was surprised at her excited tone as she almost bounded up to him but he kept his composure. He listened to her babble and decided that maybe having a priestess by his side would do some good. It made perfect sense after all. As a swordsman, he was made for the offensive and priests were for defense. Having a balance of the two would help both of them out until they level up. He gave her a small smile. It was kind of hard to see, but it was there alright.

"Of course," he told her, "It would be wise to team up in such a realistic virtual world." he began walking again, expecting her to follow him, "As for the guide, I might have an idea where to ask."

He neared a structure that looked like a hollow tree. A banner on the top told everyone in the near vicinity that this was the Beginner's Guild.

[[I seriously have no idea what I'm typing right now. I'm basing it on a manga I've read that's based on RPG games... please forgive me]]
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:51 pm

A pink haired girl was wondering around the Argent City. She looked lost. She didn't know what to do.

Lunar Online was a growing game and her friends invited her to play. She never actually planned to but she got bored and decided to play anyways. Pinkette never actually liked these kinds of games but hey trying it won't kill her. Plus it would be cool to be 'in' the trend.

And now she was lost. She showed how much she didn't know a lot about these things.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:00 am

[[ @loui_ that's alright XDDD ]]

"Hell yeah!" Soul cheered before running to catch up to the other. First time in the game and she's already rounding up a party. "So what should I call you? Call me Soul!" she said as they walked to the guild.

"Oooh..." she looked at the structure, "Well, now that was slightly stupid of me not to think of that." she mused aloud. She was in the center of the city by the fountain, expecting the guides would have been there.

She was looking at the building when she saw something that caught her eyes. She turned to where she saw that smudge to see a pink-haired player. "Hey... hey.... do you think she's a Mage?" she asked her companion, "She looks more of a Mage than a Priestess, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 am

"You can call me King," he told her and was about to enter the guild when he heard her inquire about another player. He looked around and saw a peculiar sight. A girl dressed in pink was walking around, looking hopelessly lost. He sighed, looking at her costume in distaste and turned to Soul.

"I believe so. The outfit does not seem to match a priestess' description. Nor does the color," he told her. He knew she was going to ask the pink-haired girl and he somehow wanted to look for someone else perhaps, but beggars can't be choosers. With a party this early in the game, it might be to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Pinkette just wondered aimlessly. She really didn't know what to do. Then she saw two people looking at her. She approached them maybe they could help. "Ummm... Hello" She started not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:04 pm

"King." Sould repeated. "Kinda high and mighty don't ya think?" she spoke thoughtfully. "Well it's not that I'm complaining or anything." she quickly added. She was going to speak more when the pink-haired Mage approached them.

"Oh hey there, pinky!" Soul greeted the girl who approached. She looked at the girl for a moment, "Hey, 'you a new player too? We're gonna see the Newbie guide, wanna join the party?" she asked, not even waiting for a reply. "Hey! Don't look so lost, alright! I'm sure the guides give a free map to players!" she said cheerfully. "So wanna join?" she asked, offering her free hand to Pinkette. "Call me Soul! This here's his highness, King!"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:18 pm

King had the sense to at least look offended with Soul's comment. He was about to voice out his thoughts when the mage that they were lookking at a while ago. She was about to greet her when Soul had beat him to it. He looked at her companion and wondered if it was a good idea to have joined her. She seems so eccentric. Nevertheless, she took the pink haired mage's hand and shook it firmly, "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:32 pm

"Ummmm... The name is Pinkette." The pink haired mage nervously greeted the other two infront of her. "I... I'm new here. And I pretty don't know what to do." She admitted honestly. They looked like nice people.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Soul flashed a toothy grin at the girl. "So that's the case!" she spoke, "Well then stick with us and you'll learn faster!" she said confidently, not even caring (or probably noticing) that her other companion was starting to get a little annoyed by her.

"Well then! Let's go see that guide so we can get started!" she cheered turning to walk in the guild first.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Pinkette, of course... King thought to himself. Seeing as she was new as well gave King a sense of comfort, he would vehemently deny, knowing he wasn't the only new one there. At the same time it gave him a feeling of dread. His eyes followed Soul as she started walking towards the guild and he felt like it must be a good idea to go on his own again. Of all people to rely on as a guide or a mentor possibly, it had to be someone like her. Oh joy.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Pinkette followed Soul. She would only follow now. She felt safe around other people now, even though she never knew them personally.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Soul looked around, "Waaaah! There's so many people!" she exclaimed. She sounded like a child. "Guide... guide... guide.... AH! Found her!" as soon as she found the match of the description her friend had told her, she went running of. No bothering to wait for her new comrades.

Both were only half-way when she met back up with them, "You guys better hurry and get the quest, we're up to go meet the city's Tailor, Blacksmith and Physician." she said studying the map she just got. "OOOH! I hope we get free gear and potions!"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 pm

King was confused with what she told them but he decided to just follow her directions. After all, she seemed to be the only one experienced in the group. He took a look at Pinkette and found her merely following everything Soul was saying. Looking around, he wondered if it was too late to go find another party to join. Sighing, he resigned to his fate.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:22 pm

"Uhhhh... That's good right?" Pinkette really never played a lot of video games. She looked at Soul, she must have been playing these kinds of games for quite sometime. She had no choice but to just follow the silver haired girl's lead.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:34 pm

"Hurry, hurry!" Soul called them over excitedly, she was already standing by the exit, waiting for her teammates. She was too excited to even think about how lost Pinket was and how King was feeling so... out of place?

"So... now we have to go search this whole city where those NPCs could be...." she said when the two met back up with her. "So, any ideas, your excellency?" Soul asked, addressing King.

[[ sorry for the movements guys 8D *shot at* ]]
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:45 pm

King looked at soul, annoyed that she kept on jibing at him about his name. He sighed, he's been doing that a lot isn't he?

"I don't know," he said truthfully, "But I think we'd be able to find them in the busiest part of the city. Beginners aren't the only ones who need their services right?"
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Pinkette just listened to the two. All she was is a follower now.

(sorry she really can't do much at the moment.., =w=)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 pm

[[ that's fine =3= ]]

"Come on, come on!!" Soul didn't wait for them. She dragged them out of the guild and off to the center of the city by the fountain, to where she started. "I could have sworn I saw the blacksmith close by here." she mused aloud. "Okay, I know I saw the Physician when I was looking for the newbie guide!" she repeated as she tried to recall which direction she had come from then.

She walked a bit further from the fountain. "Where... where...? Where was that?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:27 pm

King shook his head as he spotted the physician to the left. Tapping at Pinkette's shoulder, he began to walk towards it.

[[sorry is short i . i didn't know what else to reply with.. OTL]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next