Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Pinkette looked at King and just followed him. She thought he saw something important.

(^yeah noob moves here OTL)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Soul looked around her again and sighed. "I don--" She paused. Where were they? She turned to look around and spotted Pinkette and King walking away. "Hey!" she called running after them. "Were you guys planning to abandon me??" she called as she went up to them. "You should at least say something." she spoke again.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:21 pm

King didn't reply, instead, he pointed behind her to where the Physician's place stood.

"Really," he said, "Maybe you should stay aware of your surroundings. A weakness like that might cost you." King sighed before walking inside the building.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Soul puffed her cheeks. "I was getting too pressured. It's not like it'll be any harm to anyone." she stated before she went and followed after the two. Contrary to what she just said, her being inattentive could get her comrades hurt if she's not paying attention; she is the healer after all. When she waked in the room, she caught sight of the Physician right across the room. She puffed her cheeks, "Huh, it's a hell lot harder to find NPCs this way. I'm still not used to this kind of game play!" she mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 am

"This is the latest in MMO technology after all. Advanced in everything. I suppose they're trying to make it as real as possible." he walked ahead, toward the physician and stood there not really knowing what to do about this. He looked back to Sou and Pinkette and decided he can't just wait for the priestess to guide him around forever.

With a sigh, he tapped the physician on the shoulder, "Excuse me."

[[well, i no longer know what to do]]
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:54 pm

[[ you can control NPCs like normal characters if you want~~ ]]

The physician turned to King with a bright smile. "Welcome. What can I do for you?" she asks sweetly. Soul went up to the physician with the same look on her face. "Newbie quest." she spoke in a quiet voice, showing the pass reluctantly as if she was ashamed she was taking 'newbie quests. She glanced at Pinkette. "Oi, come on over here." she called.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:40 pm

King looked away, ashamed as well. He was a beginner, this was his very first MMO game after all, but he still didn't want to look so... novice. He liked to excel in things, even in virtual games. But to reach the top, he had to start from the bottom. He sighed. And from the looks of it, he'd have to stick with Soul without looking like a total idiot.

[[okie dokies o uo]]
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:55 pm

[[ don't worry King, because of your calm nature, Soul will look more like a novice XDD ]]

The party was given their bonus items when they surrendered the passes. That was one out of their checklist. Soul sighed. "Next. Blacksmith's!" she spoke triumphantly before turning to King. "Any clue where to find him?" she asked in a cheery manner, like her annoyance suddenly vanished.

Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:06 pm

They walked away, and Kinf put the items in his pack. He turned his attention to Soul, "Well, considering this is as close to real life as possible, perhaps the blacksmith can be found closer to the mining cavers."

He shook his head, "Well of course, I can never be sure."

[[yay for making shit up as I go. XDD]]
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:12 pm

[[ XDD ]]

Soul hummed in thought. "That does make perfect sense." she muttered in her usual chipy voice. She tried to think from the last game she played though, blacksmiths were usually in the town. "Hey, King. Can you see smoke going up to the sky somewhere in town right now~~?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:21 pm

King did as she asked, looking up and trying to see any signs of smoke. Of course! Why didn't he think of that earlier? He grinned as he found the black wisps of smoke in the air and turned back to Soul. "Well then, I suppose we've found the blacksmith then." he told her and walked off to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:52 pm

(first post.. etou... - -;; please forgive me for lame start)

Feu was in front of the blacksmith. He was just standing there as if he was AFK with no pose or emotion. Feu was not actually AFK, he was waiting for someone who could actually at least explain what he must do in the blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:07 pm

"YAY!" Soul jumped up in excitement before running on first. She stopped for a moment turning around to her teammates. "I should really stop running off." she giggled. "Come on you guys~~"

They arrived at the blacksmith with no trouble, thanks to King's /map skills/ which Soul really lacks -- the reason she gets lost at lot IRL. "Hey, excuse me~" she called the blacksmith. She had noticed the Mage close-by who seemed to be just standing there but chose to ignore him~
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Feu saw this silver haired-girl and her friends. Now the next thing to do is greet her and ask her what he wants to ask. Feu moved a step yet nothing came out of his lips. His big eyes were staring innocently yet no other emotions could be seen. "....excuse me," he finally opened his voice, "I'm a newbie here. Do you know what do I have to do in blacksmith?" Though it wasn't his first time to play mmorpg, it's his first time of playing Lunar Online.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Soul was looking for her Blacksmith Pass when the dark-haired mage approached her -- their party. "Oh, hey there! Well you just give the pass the Newbie guide gave you to tick the quest log." she replied with a raised brow. "You know, you have a quest log you can access your anytime with you." she spoke. Suddenly her skeptical face vanished and she smiled at him. "I'm Soul by the way! You~?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Feu pointed up at his character's name, "you can call me Xyvrai," he told Soul, "wait a minute.. I'm going to check my quest log." And he sweatdropped when seeing his quest log. The log was really messed. He has other quests beside newbie quests. If he recalls it again, he remembers that he had been walking around in the town, talking to random npc and took random available quests. ". . . .Excuse me.. what is the quest's title?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:40 pm

"Lunar 101." Soul sweatdropped and swiped the log from his hands. She read through the list before squeaking. "What the heck?! Are you insane?? You have high level quests here! What level are you anyway??"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:53 pm

"Level 2..." Feu answered hesitatingly while scratching his head, "I'm not insane, I'm only confused of what I'm going to do. . the first time I came here I went out and I hunted some jellies outside, also to test my first skill though.. And I was confused which npc I should talk to, so I talked to all of the npc.." Feu pointed at his log, "excuse me, can I have my log back?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Soul had her hand on her face as she handed back his quest log. "You're more suicidal than my sister!" she piped up, pointing towards him with an accusing finger. She turned her back on him as she gave her pass to the Blacksmith after the other two did and got a few bonus items as she did with the Physician. "Well since you seem pretty lost, wanna join my party?" she asked rather arrogantly.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Feu watched carefully on what Soul was doing with the Blacksmith. That time he figured it out and did the same thing after Soul and her party. Feu checked his log, he really needs to cancel some quests. However it's too troublesome for him. 'Soon or later I'll be taking these quests anyway,' he thought. When Soul offered him to join her party, Feu didn't really mind with her arrogant voice, he nodded, "that would be a real help." Feu thanked Soul with no smile.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:08 am

King smiled as Soul had invited another person to their group. Another novice, yes, but a male this time! Oh his delight. He cleared his throat before turning to him, "Well it's nice to meet you. You can call me king." he pointed to Soul, "She is a bit eccentric, but she does know what she's doing."

Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:49 am

Feu looked at the swordsman. That time he realized king is the only one swordsman. "Nice to meet you, king.." he said in kind of sullen voice, "you know I just realized that this party is kind a..." he stopped. If he says something offensive, he might get kicked, "never mind.." A swordsman and 3 magic users party? They need at least one more attacker. Feu sighed a bit. They still in low lever, it might not be that hard until they reach level 20+. 'When I reach that level, I'll leave this party..' Feu thought.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 am

Soul had a very confident smile on her face as she heard what King said. She chuckled, "Well of course, I myself have been quite a gamer girl in the past few years~" she spoke, doing a pose reminiscent to a certain character by the name of Tamaki Suoh. "I was going for another class but my expertise is healing." she told Feu. She only didn't want to admit that she was weak at defense.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:31 am

King nodded to know he was listening and he tried to crack a grin that looked more like a grimace, "I... to be honest..." he started, "This is my first time playing this kind of game. So I might not be much help." his cheeks flushed a bit but it was better he be honest about this rather than have them rely on him and fail.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:34 am

Pinkette just stared at everyone. She was rather lost of what is happening.

(yes I feel the same as her OTL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next