Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:40 am

"Go hunt your own pigs!" Soul suddenly piped up with a childish pout on her face. "And drag Pretty Pink along here too! She's not moving!" she added, crossing her arms across her chest. "Your quest logs aren't going to get updated. I switched the party settings to not distribute the points among members." she snickered.

Well, since these guys weren't going to be any useful soon to actually fight and watch her back at the same time, she's forced to fight too. They're not going to get used to this game if she's going to spoon-feed them with EXP, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
karappo
WARP
karappo

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 am

As if Feu would be affected for that. "I-It's ok!" he replied, "I-I'm going to hunt other things later, for now I'll just wait for you! And my experience actually higher than yours! So..." Feu swung his scythe heavily at a pig that suddenly flied toward him. "#@%#$% PIG!!!!" he screamed and in the chat log and bubble.. his word was censored.
Back to top Go down

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5