Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:27 pm

King is trying his best not to grin. Oh how he loved adventure!

"Flying pigs, got it." he says with enthusiasm, nodding his head. Would you look at that, flying pigs, these games are so innovative. And have a sense of humor apparently. "Where should we find these flying pigs?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Soul was looking at her log and checking for coordinates. "Apparently it's up north from this town." she spoke. She was quiet for a moment before she grinned. "Oh so this is how the town looks in aerial view!" she spoke cheerfully -- obvious proof that she didn't look at the map before she started going around.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 pm

King laughed awkwardly, "Well, of course." he tells her. "Didn't you..." he shook his head. There was no need to ask about something so obvious. He secured his things before glancing at Feu who sat at the bench, motionless. ".. should we wait for him..?" he asks, frowning.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Sould didn't seem to have noticed that King had realized she never looked at the map before. If she did, she didn't really have a reason to deny that truth. She hummed when he motioned towards Feu. "Well he said he'd go AFK." she spoke. "Who knows how long before he comes back?" she added. "Besides, we've got a Mage already!" she said beaming towards the pink haired Mage who'd been silently following them around.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:47 pm

King stared at her before shrugging and heading out, "Well, if you say so." he tells her and walks out, pulling out the log and checking for their destination. "Up north," he mutters and he hurries his steps, "Off to the hunt!" he shouts out loud and stops. From behind the computer, he slaps himself.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Soul laughs as she walked after him. "That's the spirit!" she cheered. "Come on, Pinkie!" she called at the Mage before running past the Swordsman. "See if you can catch up, King!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:31 pm

King almost makes an embarrassing choking sound before running off. Soul sure can run. "You know!" he called out, "This might be a bad idea! You might get lost!" he yells out, grinning at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Soul stopped in her tracks and abruptly turned to her party with puffed cheeks and slightly red face. "I already looked at the map!" she yelled back. She might be far, she could imagine him laughing at her.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:53 pm

King smiled and continued to run until he managed to catch up and run past, "I was just making sure!" he yells back and looks forward to see where he was going. Up ahead, he could see the bright light of the entry way.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm

"Hey! No fair!" Soul piped up as she ran after to catch up. "You made me stop!" she accused the Swordsman, not even paying heed that the Mage was sort of falling behind.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:10 pm

King put a little bit more into it when he was near and broke through the entry way with a smile. It felt weird, feeling yourself actually get distorted when you pass through those things but it was only for half a second anyway. He looked around and smiled at his surrounding area. Well then, this was definitely getting a lot more exciting!
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Soul jumped into the portal nearly the same time as King and landed with him on the forest. "Whoa." she mused looking around her as she spun around slowly, taking in the new area around her. "This is some awesome pixels." she spoke in awe as she marveled the towering trees a few feet from the path they had landed on.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:57 pm

"Yes, it is quite impressive.." King says in slight awe as he walks toward a tree and touched it, "It feels real!" he exclaims jovially and as he was admiring the bark, he didn't notice a flying pig heading right at him, butting him at the side. He winced, "That hurt!" he says and his eyes widened when he sees the flying pig. He stands there, staring, only moving to avoid that thing again.

"Soul?" he called out, "What am I supposed to do here..?" he asks. He raises his sword, but he doesn't think he could swing it. It looks alarmingly real and King was finding the realism, impressive still yes, but a problem perhaps in this situation.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Soul walked closer to King and the pig that was just flying. It was staring at King with it's dark soulless eyes. Soul look amused until she started hitting it with her staff continuously. "DIE, PIG! DIE!" she squeaked like a child. Eventually the pig depixellated[?] and dropped a few yellow pouches. "You kill them." she spoke, answering the Swordsman's query. "And then grab the loot." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:40 pm

King blinked as Soul basically slaughtered the pig. "Well... that was helpful." he says. He looks around, and saw another one. He approached cautiously before swinging his sword and killing it. He gave a shaky smile, "It might take me awhile to get rid of the image of a sword slicing a pig in half though." he says out loud as he grabbed the spoils.

He looks around, "Soul?" King calls out, "Aren't we missing someone..?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Soul blinked a few as he watched King. She could already tell from how uncomfortable he was. "You're really new here, aren't you?" she spoke before grinning. "Well it wont be that hard!" she cheered.

"Well we did left Feu back in town, right?" Soul looked around her and saw the pink smudge still at the portal, unmoving. "If you're looking for miss mage, she's over at the portal."
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:01 pm

King gave her a wry grin, "Yes I am," he admitted. He looked over at the portal and sure enough, it seems that Pinkette was just outside but not coming in. He shrugged, he was willing to learn, she should learn too.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Finale, Feu could go back to the online world. Now, he freaking lost his way. "aaaand... where are they now..?" he muttered to himself while looking around. Feu decided to ask around about them, and it was such a bad luck since newbies had almost the same appearance each other, it's so hard to find them amongst the crowd. Tired of searching around for minutes, Feu decided to go out of the town, maybe hunting should do it.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:10 pm

"You'll get used to it." Soul cheered for King as she skipped off to go find where the pigs flocked off. "Come on, King. I think there was a bigger group farther north~" she chirped.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 pm

"Right," King replies and follows her. He checked his log and sees the amount he's gotten already, "So, what do we do with the money we get?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Soul giggled. "Buy more equipment of course~" she spoke cheerfully. "Armor, weapons, charms and stuff. For better defense, better attack and mana and health well" she explained. "Plus more potions and some buffer stuff." she added. "You can even buy a pet, I read somewhere."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Feu hated pigs. No matter how they look like, cute, sweet, funny: he hated all kind of them. And those are....flying pigs. Feu twitched in disbelief. 'The creator of this game might have been out of idea..' he said in his mind while few of his strand struck out. When a pig flied in front of him, Feu quickly made a spell and struck the pig with lightning. 'Fuck this shit... I'm not going to find them here...' he turned back to the portal.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:33 pm

King nodded in understanding and turned to the front again, his face brightening when he sees the group of those flying pigs farther up north. "There they are!" he cries and ran, only to see Feu about to enter another portal nearby. "Hey, hey wait!" he calls out, "It's you!"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Soul stopped when she heard King call for Feu and turned around. "Oi!" she called waving her staff in the air. "Over here, Feu!!" she called, bouncing a few times so he would notice her.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Feu twitched when he heard their voices. Still twitching, he looked at the chat log and turned around to find Soul bouncing in the middle of...flying pigs. No, not really in the middle but still...
Crap!
Feu waved his scythe to reply however he didn't plan to move from his spot. "I-I shall be watching y-you guys!" he told them aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]   Lunar Online RP [RP Thread] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunar Online RP [RP Thread]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next