Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
karappo
WARP
karappo

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:30 am

"No, I didn't hear the details because I learned about you by eavesdropping, accidentally," said Nada honestly. When Andrea introduced him to Felix, Nada recalled again. There is no mistake that this Felix in front of him is the same girl from yesterday who collapsed in front of him. Nada nodded his head to Felix without a word. Now, he is thinking. His team mates use magic and him only an ability to move thing from its place. How will he be useful to the team? Nada could say that he dislike working together as team.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Stephanie looked away, "Like there is any way that I'd win with you two losers as my teammates." she said, her nose in the air. Adelle glared before putting her bagpack on the ground, "Lily, watch over my bag please?" she says, rolling up her sleeves. Without warning, she tackled Stephanie to the ground.

--

Dami smiled, "Oh, it's nothing!" he says, "I was just teasing!" he laughs heartily, "You can go all frou-frou whenever you want just as long as you don't expect me to do it.

--

Felix raised his hand, "A-actually... I go by Felix.." he says, staring up at Andrea through his lashes. He turns to Nada with a smile, "I-it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:59 pm

"Oh, I see." Andrea mused aloud. "Then, please forgive my error, Felix." she spoke with a smile.

"Well, introductions aside, we must be able to finish the task quickly if we wish to win." she began, nodding to the two to see if they were paying even the slightest attention. "You gentlemen have read the letter from the staff properly, did you not?"

--♥

Rhy sighed in relief. "Ah, thank God." she muttered. "Don't worry, I'm not going to force you or anything, bro." she laughed.

--♥

"Adelle!" Lily squeaked when he friend tackled the mouth blonde. "P-please stop it y-you two..." she spoke worriedly.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:23 am

Nicholas just looked at his team mates who seem to be getting along well. "As of now our goal is to win. Have I made myself clear?" The young alchemist looked serious now. "I may note that I have yet to lose in this said event." A brag he naturally was. COmes with the talent.

--

"Huh?" Camilla looked at the fire mage. "That's right the guy from the courtyard making those flame rings!" She stared at the man.

Arthy raised a brow at them. "So you two met already?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Dami clapped his hands at Nicholas, "Well good for you~" he says. Whether or not he was sarcastic, no one was sure.

--

Adelle ignored Lily and continued to pull the girl's hair out, until of course she heard someone clearing their throat rather loudly behind her. She whipped around to find one of the mediator's was looking at them disapprovingly. She quickly stood up and dusted herself off before pointing at Stephanie who was still lying on the ground in shock, "She started it," she said.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Nada shook his head, "I only read it in a flash," he said honestly, "because I would not understand much about it." What he wants for this event is learning the real thing by practice.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am

Felix nodded his head in reply, "I.. I haven't had time to read it myself..." he says in a quiet voice as he puts down his pack in order to rummage through his things for the piece of paper he had placed inside to read for later.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Rhy turned to Nicholas with a seemingly genuine sweet smile. "Yes. I understand perfectly." she spoke. I think I'm actually not going to like this guy. she thought as her smile twitched slightly in irritation. If there was one thing that ticks her off, were guys like him.

--

Lily quickly walked to Adelle's side. "Are you hurt??" she asked with worry. "You shouldn't strain yourself too much before the event."

--

Andrea shook her head disapprovingly. "You both should have read it beforehand." she spoke, regaining back her emotionless mask. "It's much more important than even attending for the assembly." she spoke as she crossed her arms together, "The competition has rules that were not mentioned then and I do hope you both are aware of. If a single member of the team refuses to conform, we are automatically disqualified. "
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:09 pm

"No.. I actually didn't understand what it was saying.." said Nada without trying to explain that he is having trouble in understanding many stuff in that school: terms, rules, the classes he will be attending tomorrow or later, etc. "I will just follow your order, Andrea."
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm

"I.. I could read it right now.. but I think.. I agree with him on this one. Perhaps, we should just follow your... orders...?" as he said this, Felix's voice progressed into quiet whisper, quickly losing confidence and fear starting to eat at him. He glanced at Andrea and squeaked.

--

Dami clapped Nicholas on the back before turning back to Rhy, "So!" he says, "What's the plan, missy?"

--

Adelle smiled at Lily wryly, "I'm fine, but I don't think I'd be able to behave myself much during the event." she says, sending Stephanie a glare. The blond glared back, before flipping her hair over her shoulder and looking towards the podium.

The brunette sighed as she scratched at her head, "Ah, another stressing year for this challenge." she muttered. She turned to Lily, "You read the rules yet?" she asked with a smile. Maybe if she'll ignore the annoyance, it will eventually disappear.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Andrea let out a quiet sigh. "Very well." she spoke slightly loosening up. "One thing, you are not allowed to fatally wound the others. You may do any procedure to taking the gem from them but you there is a limit." she spoke with finality.

She breathed. "I do hope you both shall be more careful. Do not trust anyone immediately. We have a number of Shapeshifters and a few Alchemists capable of creating humonculi in the image of others." she explained to the two as she fixed the cuff of her coat. "Am i understood?"

--♥

"Why ask me?" Rhy suddenly piped up, a brow raised at the Necromancer. "Listen, I'm no leader material Damian. Ask him." she said,nodding her head towards Nicholas before smiling at the older boy.

--♥

Lily nodded with a sweet smile. "Yep. I read it front to back last night before I slept." she spoke. "You?" She was completely ignoring the blonde. She didn't like her. She would love to summon anything to get the said girl off their backs but she'll just have to wait until after the event.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Nada glanced away for a bit, "more or..less..." he wasn't quite sure, "so, it is alright to wound someone?" he asked as he fixed his gaze at the girl. Nada had never hurt someone with his ability, not even dare to try to.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm

"Understood." Felix says. He'd never even thought about injuring others. That.. that seemed barbaric. But looking around, he realized that perhaps people were willing to cross the line of being civil to win. There are just some things about human nature that confused him.

--

"Tsk tsk tsk," Dami says as he puts an arm around Nicholas's shoulders, "Personally, I think he should relax." he says, leaning on Nick's back, "He seems kind of tense."

--

Adelle gave her a wry grin, "I've been in these games two times Lily, I think I know what I'm supposed to do by now." she tells her. She threw one last glare at Stephanie's back before she clapped her hands and stared at their things, "Now! Are we all ready for this?!"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Andrea smirked slightly, "You are a new student yet you seem so interested in such an idea." she chuckled. "It is, actually." she spoke, answering his question. "But that is up to you if you wish for the other students to see you as a dangerous individual." she added with a meaningful smile.

That might just be it. How she couldn't clean her name perfectly; There was no one anyone would cross the Fire Mage's path when it comes to this.

--♥

Rhy only shrugged. "I'm sure he would consider." she spoke to Damian, though she seemed like she was directing it towards Nicholas.

--♥

Lily nodded in enthusiasm. "Ready as you are!" she spoke.

--♥

Soon the signal sounded. "All teams in position. You will all be teleported to the side in T minus 10 seconds." the coordinator announced. The students got ready as the countdown progressed.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Felix braced himself. He hated teleporting. He really did.

--

Dami gave her a smile before looking up at the announcement, "Well, let's get this show on the road."

--

Stephanie begrudgingly joined up with her team and Adelle managed to ignore her as she waited. "Here goes nothing."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Nada was about to reply when the signal sounded. The announcement sure makes him quite nervous even though his face doesn't say so. Teleport? How? This is really a different world from his previous lifestyle. Nada doesn't want to screw or get screwed, he moves a bit closer to Andrea, actually afraid if he would get lost or separated.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:40 pm

All the teams were brought to different spots with runic circles below them.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

--♥--

Andrea was ready. "Well find a Ruby first. I can easy track one down but well have too keep a sharp eye out for other gems." she told the two. "We're looking for a Fire Ruby, an Earth Emerald, an Air Diamond, a Lightning Topaz, and a Water Opal. All of them are found in their elements except for the ruby and topaz so you have to be sure the others are not mimics. Faeries here aren't as generous."

--♥

Rhy breathed and punched lightly at her palm. "This will be a cinch." she spoke confidently.

--♥

"I hope we can finish quick. I don't like being in the forest at nightfall." Lily muttered.

--♥

"Here we go then." Aaron said simply. He looked pretty relaxed actually.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:01 pm

"Do not be overly confident Miss Rhyanne." Nicholas looked around the forest and touched a tree. "Do not take lightly of the dangers that lurk ahead." He warned.

--

Arthy looked around. "So time to play!" The shapeshifter's confidence came out.

Camilla let out a grin. Okay this guy's confidence was fine. "We better start looking for those gems.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 pm

"Not like I can't protect myself, Sir Nicholas." Rhy shot back confidently. "Woudl you do the honors of leading the way?"

--♥

"We start with a Fire Ruby." Aaron spoke. "We'll try to problem ourselves with the others after we find one." he spoke conjuring up a small flame in his hand. "Follow me." he spoke heading off to some direction.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:46 pm

What in the heaven Andrea was talking about again....? Nada was almost completely clueless. Faeries? Wait what were they? Real faeries?

Blinked.

"Excuse me... what do you mean by "all of them are found in their elements"?" Nada finally asked even though he didn't really want to.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:01 am

Andrea turned to Nada with a raised eyebrow, "It is what it sounds like." she simply answered. "We find the water gem in a body of water, same was with the earth gem on the ground or trees." she spoke.

"Air diamonds are much more difficult to find." Andrea added as she turned away and made a small flame on her palm which was behaving differently. "This way." she called, half-running to a direction the flame was leading them to.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:20 am

"First one we must find is the Fire Ruby." The young alchemist conjured up a ball of flame that floats in mid air. Nicholas contained it into a small flask which he held up like a lamp. "This way." He said with command, leading the team.

--

Camilla had no idea what he was talking about. She heard of the event but never actually experienced it.

"Well lucky us we have a fire mage in the team." Arthy said with his hands behind his head. He just followed Aaron.

Camilla skipped near them. "Can you explain what we have to do here?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:41 am

Rhy simply followed after the Alchemist. Now that she thinks of it, she wonders if there was a really nice guy under that cold demeanor of his. What in the world am i thinking? she thought, scolding herself for thinking that way. "Sure you can find one that easy though, Nicholas?" she teased. "One requires an actual element affinity to find gems if I heard right." she hummed. She wonders if her electrokinesis is enough to find the lightning gem.

--♥

Aaron turned to Camilla with a flat face. "You didn't read the letter completely did you?" he spoke in exasperation. He let out a sigh, letting the small ball of fire afloat over his shoulder.

"We're all tasked to collect gem shards representing one of each element: The Air Diamond, the Lightning Topaz, the Earth Emerald, the Water Opal, and a Fire Ruby. First one to be able to complete the set -- wins." he told them. "And..." he continued. He was sure this would be a good thing to encourage them to do better, "The winner is given special school privileges throughout the rest of the year until the next annual challenge." he told the girl.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 pm

"Simple as put I am an alchemist that has the access to all elements. I trained of such a young age. And must I remind you young lady that I belonged to the winning team for two years straight. I have full knowledge of what I am doing." Nicholas looked back at Rhy and then continued walking. Wonder if someone can thaw out this cold alchemist's heart.

--

So that's why Nicholas has those privileges. Wait why am I thinking about him? Camilla had those thoughts running in her mind. "So you're using fire to find the fire gem am I right?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Nada was only quiet and started to follow the girl instead. He was amazed.. That fire.. the girl just created a flame from her palm. It was the first time Nada saw such a thing. There weren't so many people with special ability in his country, especially in his hometown. If someone had it, they would hide it anyway since normal people were scared of those kind of people. How Andrea did that, Nada didn't plan to ask. Amazed was already enough. That time, Nada found his ability... might be quite useless....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next