Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solus Isle - zombie RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:01 am

"I--" he snapped at her before shutting his mouth up. Everything was just getting to him now, and she wasn't saying anything to really agitate him so he calmed down, letting her help him. He nodded as she mentioned the cave and silently hoped with her that nothing was staying inside those caves. He didn't know if he could manage if there was another attack there.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:02 am

Lu Shen cursed in random chinese inside the cavern. He was only taking a nap and when he woke up and wanted to get out, the gloomy clouds are pouring their water drops. "Ah.. I hate rain.." he grumbled, "someone just come already..". It was his own fault of acting by his own and got separated from the other. Again he leaned on the cavern's wall.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:12 am

The smell of the damp surroundings caught the nose of the blonde woman. "Remind me why I wore heels to this assignment?" She was looking at the rougher man beside him who was carrying a set of weapons. "Not a matter. Let's hurry and get this job done." She walked ahead into a forest with dangers unknown to her. All that is important to her was the money that was given to her to finish this assignment.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:18 am

THE EXPEDITION TEAM HAS BEEN SPLIT UP:
TEAM1: Hayley Chaser and Nathaniel Jason Wayne
TEAM2: Veronica Williams and Jonathan Ashton
TEAM3: Tian Lu Shen and Elaine Spokes
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lu Shen! OH thank goodness I found you!" Elaine spoke as she caught her breath. After he had strayed away from the team, she had opted to follow the other archaeologist and managed to spot him. "I'm glad you're safe." she spoke.

--♥

"This place is crazy." Hayley cursed when they got the the mouth of the cavern. She let Nathan stand on his own for a bit as she rummaged her backpack for the flash light. "It looks deep. Let's just stay close to the entrance." she said.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 am

Jon stopped following, instead he looked at the sky and with a quiet mutter to himself, he headed back for Veronica.

"Miss Williams, I think it would be safe to say that we should hurry and look for shelter. Rain is coming in soon from the north and most of our supplies would be drenched." He motioned to the bags that he carried. They were his and of the others. They had been looking for them everywhere but to no avail. He cursed. His first job in a long while and he was already failing. Wonderful.

--

"Yeah okay." he replied and sat down on one of the rocks. He relaxed for a bit before he heard a slight hissing sound at his feet. He gulped, he was pretty sure on what it was but he'd really have to check first. He inched his eyes slowly to the ground only to find he had unknowingly sat near a snakes nest. Him sitting down had somehow disturbed the snakes and now they were all crowding around his feet. He panicked but didn't lose his common sense.

Oh why did this keep happening to him.

"Hayley!" he called out, trying to be loud enough but not too much for the snakes to get alarmed, "Hayley... I need some help over here... You'e good... you're good with snakes right?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:47 am

"Elaina!" Lu Shen was relieved, "I'm glad you found me!" and what kind of glad is that. "huh?" he looked outside the cavern, "you are alone, Elaina? Where's the other?" Lu Shen looked at Elaine, he thought that girl might be crazy by searching him alone.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:52 am

The blonde just let out a heavy sigh. She looked up the sky and did see signs of near rainfall. "Fine... Let's find somewhere to stay before we can continue." She looked around with no clue at where there could be shelter for them to stay. It would be bad for the to lose supplies at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 am

"Huh?" Elaine looked behind her. "Uh, yeah. I noticed you strayed off so I followed you." she replied. Oh dear sweet Elaine, must you be so dense. And crazy. "The others are somewhere else."

--♥

"Shh be quiet." Hayley hushed as she tried to peer into the darkness of the cave. She could hear the hissing but it didn't cross her mind that it couldn't have been the boy. "I told you to stop whispering-- eek!" she let out a tiny squeak when she saw the snakes around Nathan. "Don't panic. Try to move -slowly- away from them and don't, and I mean don't, step on any one of them...!" she spoke in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:09 am

Jon went off ahead before climbing up a tree for a higher view point. He looked around quickly before jumping down and meeting Veronica halfway. "There are a high number of caverns in the vicinity, we can take shelter there. And hopefully find our comrades."

Without saying anything, he ducked and grabbed at Veronica before hauling her up on his shoulders, "Pardon me, but this will get us to shelter quickly." he says before running at top speed to one of the nearest caves. He was slower than usual because of the weight, but he was used to much worse.

--

"I I can't." Nathan stuttered, "What if I trip?!" he shivered as he felt a snake poke its head inside his jeans and slither its way up. "Shit." he muttered quietly, "Hayley, Hayley please help me. I admit it, I shouldn't have come. I'm an idiot and an asshole and a douche and and and... please help me."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 am

"You are really a crazy woman," there Lu Shen finally said it. "Somewhere else you said? Don't tell me you also don't know where they are.." he hung his head low. That time he couldn't feel glad anymore. "Let's go find the other..." he then said, "I dislike rain yet I don't want to stay in this dampy cavern any longer."
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:13 am

"H-hey!" Veronica felt like a kidnap victim at that moment. "S-slow down!.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 am

"I suggest you relax miss. It's harder to carry you with a tense body. I assure you we're almost there." Jon tells her before speeding up even more. The wind was picking up and it would definitely be harder to move around with strong winds and drenched in rain.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:25 am

Veronica was already drenched in the rain. The falling leaves from the trees are beginning to get stuck on her golden locks. "We better be near there!" Her patience was wearing thin due to the conditions they are in.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:30 am

Jon reached the cavern in record time, and although he was fine, it seemed that Veronica was not. "I.. I apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused." he tells her with a straight face before taking out the matches in his pocket and lighting it to survey the surroundings. It was dry and the ground seemed undisturbed. There was no scent of anything that may have been inhabiting the cave at the time so he smiled in relief. The match went out and he went to hunt for the lamp. He lit it up and placed it at the center, motioning for Veronica to come closer.

"There might be dry wood inside so I'll go in deeper, judging from the wind, we might need to stay here for a while." before he disappeared from view though, he looked back, "And if anything happens, just scream."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:52 am

Elaine scratched her cheek when she realized it was kinda stupid of her. "Ummm... sorry. It kinda slipped of my mind." she said. She could just have told the rest that Lu Shen left but she didn't. "U-um. I don't think it's a good idea though. It's raining hard now and the forest floor could be slippery."

--♥

[[ i had the urge to make her say "JUMP!" like in hero's come back XDDD ]]

"Oh stop whining you little rascal." Hayley spoke as she tiptoed her way closer to him. She tried to avoid the snakes. She needs to save her bullets for now. He was just arms reach from her but the pile of snakes was already too thick. "Come on and jump." she said.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:59 am

Veronica just let out a sigh. "Fine..." The she glared at Jon. "I am not the type of woman to be screaming when there is trouble. I can handle it." In all honesty she might not be able to but she had to act tough.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:20 am

"Ghh...." Lu Shen grumbled again before leaning on the cave's wall. He turned his head to look inside, he saw only darkness. Lu Shen didn't explore what's deep inside that cavern before since he only went there for a nap and not planning to danger himself. Now he wonders what's inside. He quickly threw that thoughts away from his brain. Sure he is good with wushu, but doesn't mean he could protect someone while fighting in the darkness.
"Say, Elaina," he never counts how many times he had called Elaine with 'Elaina', "do you have a lighter?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:40 am

"Lighter?" Elaine spoke. She doesn't actually notice that he's calling her Elaina instead of her name. "Well, yeah I have a box of matches, just in case. What for?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:51 am

Lu Shen pointed inside with his thumb, "to see what's inside. I haven't explored this place yet I'm sure it connects to somewhere else. Wanna try to go inside?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:04 am

Elaine blinked a few times before nodding. "Sure!" she chirped. "I hope there's nothing dangerous in there. Like snakes... They're really creepy." she shuddered. If there was anything she hated, it would be snakes. Or spiders. Wait. Why did she join the expedition again?
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:13 am

Chuckling, Lu Shen pulled himself from the wall. "You are really a weird crazy girl," he said, "if you're afraid of small animals like snakes, why did you join this expedition?" that he asked it. Lu Shen stood in front of darkness. "Okay, Elaina, please light the way to our heavenly journey."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:18 am

"Eh. I forgot." Elaine replied as she looked for a dry branch somewhere. She managed to find dry roots sticking out of the ground and cut a length just long enough she could use as a torch handle. It was also a goo thing there was dried grass around too. She turned to Lu Shen with the makeshift torch lit already. "Let's go~" she sang as she lead the way.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 am

Jonathan didn't hear her as he delved even further down the cave, he found some dried wood and some grass so he stuffed them all in the pack that he brought with him. He noticed the vegetation began to thicken and he wondered if there were underground tunnels as echoes the footsteps of his feet made sounded as though it was hollow. But that wasn't his mission for now so he just grabbed what he needed and headed back, making a note inside his head in case the information would come in handy.

--

Nathan made a grab for Hayley's hand and latched on, and scared to his wits, jumped up. He scrambled for the other side of the cave and yelled, "What do we do now??" he asked, terrified.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:56 am

Lu Shen carefully follows Elaine and keep holding on his sword's scabbards. His eyes are scanning the wall: no moss, no bats, no traces of living creature. He couldn't tell how old that cave is since he never gave attention in classes and failed his subjects. What he made as conclusion is 'nothing and no one have ever landed their feet in that cave before'. This time he feels lucky. If the treasure lies ahead, then mission accomplished. Lu Shen laughed on himself in his head. 'Nothing comes that easily, especially treasures.' His father's words echoed in his mind.
"Be careful on your steps, Elaina," Lu Shen warned his companion in cheerful tone, "don't get tripped. You're carrying the light."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:45 pm

"I won't~" Elaine sang. "I'm not that clumsy you know." she giggled. "This place is dead; there's no sign of life in here. 'Wonder if this leads to an underground volcano or something." she mused aloud.

--♥

"We wait." Hayley spoke as she observed the snakes. "Til sunrise." she added. "Let's find a spot here we can stay without any snakes around." she spoke as she grabbed her back pack, which she had left when she went to help Nathan get away from the snakes. "I really really hope there's nothing in there." she added walking further into the cavern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solus Isle - zombie RP   Solus Isle - zombie RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solus Isle - zombie RP
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next