Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 am

Nick looked at Andrea with an emotionless smile on his face. "No, not at all my dear Miss Andrea, hearsays are not to be used to judge a person individually." He bluffed. He really didn't like the Ulrichs. His father always told him to avoid them as much as possible. He looked back at Aaron with the same expression in his face. "My dear Lord, I was not informed that Miss Andrea was your cousin. I should have given you more courtesy earlier." He bowed down a little. "My sincere apologies Sir Aaron. I should have not given you such a tight question earlier. My rudeness I hope you may forgive."

(MY NOSE! *super nosebleed* ;A;)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:54 pm

[[ here. *hands you my extra roll of tissue* you can have this. ]]

Andrea's gaze towards Nick turned rather dangerous for a very shot moment, as if she saw through his pretentious statement. But she did not say a word as she only looked away and began to walked away from the table.

Aaron only gave him a smile, "No harm was done, Sir Nicholas." he spoke, "In all honesty, you may be the first to actually know of this. It just so happened that Emily gravely needed urgent help. Neither the two of us actually tells anyone of this. You were an exception." he said standing from his seat.

It was true that Nick was the first to know. If others had asked, both would simply avoid the question. In the first place, they rarely meet up and only communicate with each other by phone and since they call each other with their second names, only a few realize it.

"Please excuse me." he said turning to follow Andrea.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:30 pm

(Thanks.., *wipes nose*)

"You may be excused." Nick leaned on his seat and looked outside. He never knew that. No wonder Aaron was skilled with his fire spells. An Ulrich, such thing I would not have imagined. His mind lingered. Ulrichs didn't have a clean name and to him they were like trash. But again his father always told him never to disrespect another family even those with the worst names.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Andrea had walked out of the cafeteria to the courtyard, right near the fountain and Aaron just followed her. Andrea was sitting on the rim of the fountain while Aaron stood a few feet away from her.

To passers-by, it would seem that both were having a calm conversation until Aaron nearly burned her, supposedly tossing a fireball at her. Though he just aimed at the water behind her. "This conversation is over." he said coldly at the younger mage, walking away. Andrea didn't bother follow him and ran off. No one knew what was in her mind when she did.

Aaron, who was not in the proper mood, decided not to return to the cafeteria. It would be quite a danger to return there now.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 am

Nick was walking around the the hallways. He had finished eating his meal and was going to his next class. There he heard students talking about a fire mage almost burning Andrea Ulrich. He already had one name in his mind. Aaron Minami. He is no different from any Ulrich. The trouble he is causing, inexcusable. He continued walking till he reached his classroom.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:52 am

Murmurs filled the classroom Nick entered. It wasn't about the incident that afternoon but the incident the day before. There were rumors of a professor being almost burned to death by the quiet Ulrich, Andrea. Which could have explain the following incident in the courtyard. Since people did not know of the blood relation Aaron and Andrea had, they simply thought that they were in a relationship or something.

--♥

Aaron stayed at the garden and tried to calm his nerves. He didn't like what Andrea told him. He was beyond disappointed at her.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 am

Adelle was certainly startled when Lily summoned up the cat, but at least she wasn't like those cowards who went up and running. Most of the students in the cafeteria also went and ran off, but as she glanced at the door, it may not have been because of the cat.

Quickly, she pulled Lily to her side as she watched Andrea Ulrich walk towards the private section of the cafeteria.

"Rather you not bump into ice queen over there." No, she wasn't intimidated by her. After all, her family didn't really have a clean slate either so she wasn't one to judge rumors that go around. Their situations was different, but nevertheless. The only reason why Adelle didn't really like her was because she seemed way too snobby and... cold. A grin came to her face at her own little jokes.

The cafeteria stayed silent as Andrea talked to some others in the private section and she frowned noticing it was the prissy rich boy Nick from earlier. And the fire mage she wanted to burn stuff with too. Luckily she didn't approach him, if he actually hung out with Nick and Andrea, that boy must also be a prick.

As soon as the fire mages left, Andrea sighed and turned to Artie, "Names Adelle," she said, she cocked her at the direction of Lily, "She's Lily. Nice to meet your acquaintance. So, what's the plan?"

Someone cleared their throat and Adelle whirled behind her to see one of the professors looking down on her in distaste.

"The plan, Ms. Gesso, is that you and your friends clean this place up."

Looking around, Adelle cursed, they were the only ones left in the cafeteria, "So much for not getting caught," she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:07 am

Lily froze when the fire mage had entered the cafeteria. She had heard much of the Ulrichs as much as she's heard about the Gessos from her family and but had quite a reputation. But it was the Ulrichs that just scared her.

Her plan to threaten Arthy and his friends to not cause trouble went down the drain when Andrea walked in. She was left completely blank. It was only when the two fire mages left when Lily could finally breathe properly.

But again, her plan to foil their plan was again stopped, now by a professor, "Uh oh." she whispered under her breath as she just hid behind Adelle. The skeletal summon was still there at the table, minding it's own business but ready at the command of its master.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:18 am

Nick sat at the chair near the window. The murmurs of the students whirled inside his mind. The more he thought about the Ulrichs that he had talked to earlier. Dishonorable, foul creatures. Those words echoed his mind.

--

Arthy, who was still in the form of another professor, looked at the present professor. "I got things under control here." His statement with authority. But his mind raveled, Will this prof really believe me? But he was also confident. He was NEVER caught before by higher authority.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:25 am

Adelle brightened up at the prospect of getting away with it. This is going to be good. She looked away as she tried, and failed, not to smile. However, her smile soon faded when she heard the professor's next words.

"I appreciate your concern, but I believe I left the real Professor Adelhearth in the faculty room, busy grading papers, when I decided to come here." Actually, he was under his desk cowering in fear over what a student said, but that was all he managed to get from him.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:33 am

Arthy stood there, stunned, he couldn't say anything. This so got out of hand. He wanted to run but that would make it too obvious. He was just there and stared at the professor that was at their presence. Not a word came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:47 am

"U-um, guys, come on, w-we should... we should do what he says..." Lily tried to speak. She was a bit terrified. The professor must think she was a part of the plan considering she was right there, clinging on to Adelle. Auntie will not be happy about this. she thought. She was raised to be such a proper and well-mannered lady and was never supposed to get in trouble. She didn't blame anyone. Not Adelle but she was slightly blaming Arthy for this.

--♥

The people in the classroom quieted down when a professor entered the class. No, it was not their professor. "I'm sorry to say, but Professor Sylphe will not meet you today." he spoke, standing on the podium. "He's currently recovering from... a few injuries. Your classes will resume next week but be advised he will give an exam. You are dismissed." he said leaving the class.

The murmurs arose again as the students left the room.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:15 am

"Aw man," Adelle whined. She watched as three buckets, three mops, and three rags appeared beside the professor. He handed it to them personally, "Now I suggest you three get started, "And no magic." Adelle frowned as she grabbed a mop, a bucket, and stuffed the rag into her pocket. "Come on," she tugged at Lily's hand but was stopped when she heard the professor's voice again.

"Also, you three will have detention with me tomorrow afternoon for impersonating a professor."

Adelle whirled around, "But we didn't--" the professor gave her a stern glare and she sighed, "Fine." she then noticed Artie's friends by the door, giving her apologetic glances. She glared at them and they went scrambling.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:25 am

Arthy transformed back to his self. He held his head. "Ugh..., pain in the butt." He grabbed a mop and started cleaning. He gave his so called friends a cold glare. His friends scurried out of the cafeteria.

--

Nick stood from his sit after all the students left the class but their murmurs never left his mind. He was deep in thought when he was walking along the hallways.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:37 am

Lily let out a soft sigh and dismissed her summon before grabbing a mop and proceeding to clean. She decided not to meet either of the two's eyes. She did not speak nor complain about their punishment, even though she had the right to do so. She was trying to dissuade them but the boy would not listen.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:57 am

Adelle kept whining as she mopped the floors. She knew it was her fault. She was the one who had made that pastry explode. But she had nothing to do with the impersonation thing! Okay, maybe she had, but it wasn't like they did anything yet. With a sigh, she jumped up on one of the wooden table and started cleaning.

"Ms. Gesso." the professor who was watching them called out, "Please get down from the table."

She stuck out her tongue at him, "How else would I be able to clean this table?"

Adelle knew she must have added her punishment but she couldn't bring herself to care anymore. Ah well, better have fun then. With a grin, she scooped one up and threw it at the general direction of Artie and looked away before even seeing his reaction.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:05 am

Lily let out another sigh. They were already being made to clean the cafeteria and still Adelle was still finding to enjoy it. How can I blame her? I never did any cleaning all my life. she thought. She was much like a pampered princess when she was young so she never liked cleaning anything.

She paused for a moment then looked up at the ceiling, "Ummm... what about the mess on the ceiling?" she asked, not turning her gaze.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:07 am

Arthy wiped out the pumpkin from his face. He looked at Adelle's direction. "Little witch..." He murmured to his self. He let out a naughty smirk. He scooped out some pumpkin from the floor he hasn't cleaned and threw it to Adelle hitting the girl right at the back of her head. He chuckled a little before returned to his cleaning.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:14 am

Adelle hears Lily's question and was about to ask that too when she felt something hit the back of her neck. She turned around, trying to be furious but she can't keep the grin off her face.

"Yah!" she yelled at him, "Now what am I going to do about my hair you!!" she then stomped towards him and grabbed a rather large scoop before dumping it all over his head and smudging it unto his face like before.

"Students!" she heard the professor, but she ignored him and chuckled at the masterpiece she created.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:22 am

Lily sighed for another time that day. She didn't want to be such a party pooper but she just had to. "Guys, guys, come on. We should finish this up." she begged. As much as she hated cleaning, she would hate spending the whole afternoon cleaning up this mess. She just wonders how she ended up in this mess too.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:27 am

"You little!" Arthy ignored the professor's words. He wiped the pumpkin off his face and smeared all around Adelle. "Now that is much better!" The young shapeshifter was proud of what he had done to Adelle. His snickers were hard to hold.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:37 am

Adelle didn't hear what Lily said this time around and stared at Artie with her mouth wide open. Adelle looked at him, pretending to be mortified. "Well I never," she said and then tackled Artie to the ground and tried to feed him the pumpkin mush.

The professor sighed. He stared at the the two on the ground and at the other one looking at them pleadingly. Well, his colleagues did say he had always been soft. With a sigh, he placed his head on his palm and conjured up a spell to clean the whole place up.

"Just get to detention tomorrow..." he told them and left the cafeteria. Sighing and berating himself about how much of a wuss he was.

Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 am

Lily looked towards the professor who had just left and the two who were playing around like kids. She sighed again before looking around. She quietly muttered something and two huge spectral dogs appeared beside her, growling at the two. "W-will you guys j-just cut it out!" she yelled, yet her voice was shaky. Somehow, it's hard to tell if you'd find that scary or not.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:46 am

Arthy had Adelle in a leg lock before he was able to hear Lily. He stared at the two dogs on her side. "I thought the prof said no magic!" He sounded frustrated. He was actually shaking. He wasn't a big fan of dogs, dead dogs more to that. He let go of Adelle and stood up. "Fine! Fine!" He didn't want Lily to order the dogs to go even an inch near him. He looked at Adelle. "Nice pink panties by the way." He had a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:55 am

Adelle stared at the dogs and looked up at Lily. Man she looked furious. She smiled at her friend sheepishly, "Sorry," she said and went back to cleaning only to notice that the place was clean from top to bottom. Just how long were they fighting? Wasn't it just a few minutes, seconds even?

She then whipped around when she heard Artie. Her face turned pink and she clenched at her fists tightly. Keeping her cool, she walked towards him with a sultry smirk, "Why thank you for noticing," she gave him a kiss on the cheek then hit him square on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next