Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 am

So this RP is kinda based on my original story Shadow Hunt but since the school in the main story is a bit too confusing, I'll just base the school on the prequel/sequel time. (It's supposed to be a prequel but the original characters show up too but a few years after Shadow Hunt itself. Anyway.) Max of three characters for each player. And for God's sake, wait for your turn.

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] Gates

Aurora School of Mystic Arts was founded not long before the Revolution giving rights to those with special abilities. Back then when those who were found to practice witchcraft were put to death. Ever since then, the school has been highly recognized and many people from all over the globe have gathered to study there. Over a century has passed since the school was established and up to now, the school stands magnificently in all it's glory. Not much is know of the history of the school. To some, it was founded by mysterious individuals, and to others, just one person. Mysteries shroud the school, from its establishment to the stories of the students who disappear every 4 decades following its founding. Even so, students have still come to study here.

Rules:
    1) Do not flame/harass/threaten or make racial slurs/derogatory remarks toward other members.
    2) Be literate. Write in third person. Don't be lazy and don't use shortcuts. (i.e. text talk)
    3) OOC posting should be confined to the OOC area only. Put in parenthesis, braces or brackets.
    4) Don't hijack the RP! Wait for your turn. We do it in a round robin sched.
    5) You may not move/hurt/kill another character in roleplay without their writer's permission.
    6) Swearing is allowed.

Students:
  • Adelle Nicolette Gesso (v.victory)
  • Aaron Kairu Minami (shippuu-chan)
  • Camilla Greer (pink.soul.sakura)
  • Lillian Joy de Luna (shippuu-chan)
  • Nicholas Barthelomew Feivel von Illienard (pink.soul.sakura)
  • Constance Nicholson (Nikiten)
  • Rhyanne Kate Larson (shippuu-chan)
  • Claudius Felicis de Lorme (v.victory)
  • Arthurton Ealdwine Fourneaux (pink.soul.sakura)
  • Damian Timothy Grayson (v.victory)
  • Nada Nusantara (Alexanderite)

Staff:
  • Spells, Professor Adelhearth
  • Incantations, Professor Rudolph Sylphe
  • Alchemy (Basics), Professor Gregory Alkaev
  • Potions, Professor Lillian Blair Parras
  • Nurse, Doctor Viverna Veleno
  • Special Training, Miss Celeste Chaucer

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 am

It was a peaceful day at Aurora Academy. The sun was shining brightly outside the window of the class for Spells 101. But the peace was broken when a sudden explosion comes out from the said classroom. "It wasn't supposed to turn out like that!" Camilla was pulling her slightly burnt pink hair. She was frustrated to have failed a simple spell. It was actually something normal to see her failing a spell.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 am

Lily glanced at her classmate who had just caused the explosion. Wow. Talk about explosive failure. She quickly shook the thought away. How rude of her! She was just sitting at the table beside her so she would be so much affected. Lily wiped the dust that was caught in her hair and her outfit. How annoying. she thought to herself. She hated when she gets dirty. She stood up and straightened up her skirt and walked to Camilla.
"You have ashes in your face." she told the girl wiping the other girl's face with another tissue. As much as she hated seeing herself in a mess, she'd not want to see people like that.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 am

Adelle looked to the side to see the pink-haired girl covered in soot. Shaking her head, she looked pityingly at her. "I'm sure she'll get it. Not everyone can be a natural." she then turned to face the board, closed her eyes and chanted the spell. She could feel the magic crawling over her like tiny little insects but she ignored it and tried to concentrate. Her eyes opened with fiery determination and she opened her mouth and shouted the spell.

Another explosion erupted in the classroom as Adelle coughed. Okay then, it wasn't her fault! There's something wrong with the instructions or something!!
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:39 am

Camilla was quite pissed that Lily was wiping her face. "Don't even bother helping me." She didn't want anyone's help, she could handle things on her own. She dust off more of the ashes on her uniform. She hated seeing it dirty. Then she turned her look to Adelle who had also failed the same spell she just failed. She was thinking, Was it the spell or just them? She let out a snicker. "Guess I wasn't the only one who couldn't do it." She was arrogant with her words.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:45 am

Adelle frowned at the girl's words. Okay, so she failed too, no need to be such a prick about it. Dusting herself off and just shaking her head to remove the dirt, she began to arrange her things.

"Oh no, I simply misread something in the book. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to do it perfectly unlike some people."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:49 am

Lily giggled at the two bickering and went back to her seat and decided to try it too. She was about to do it when the explosion interrupted her. She read the book intently before laying it down open beside her and began chanting the spell. She did it carefully for she did not want the same thing to happen.
Okay so not the same thing happened but it failed nonetheless. There was a huge puff of smoke and when it cleared, there was a dead cat zombie at her table." Um...."
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:56 am

Camilla puffed her cheeks. "Tsk..., I'll get that spell by tomorrow." Then she turned her head at the 'thing' that Lily made. "That is just gross!" She climbed up a table and pointed at the zombie-cat. "And I thought an explosion was bad!" She was pretty loud. She was covering up that she was kinda scared of the zombie cat.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:58 am

Adelle sighed as she finished cleaning up the place. She didn't look it, but she hated dirty places. She was fine if she looked as though she just woke up, but she never really liked hanging around dusty places.

Looking around, she suddenly saw that girl who was helping out the pinky poof up a dead cat. She wrinkled her nose in distaste. Sitting on her chair, she entwined her fingers together and let her chin rest on them.

"Ever thought of becoming a necromancer?" she asked the girl with a smile.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:05 am

Lily looked at Adelle, "W-well... Yes...my... I am... and..." she stammered while she took out her personal spellbook and looked for a spell to get rid of the cat. Muttering the spell the zombie vanished with an ear-piercing screech.

"I think I chanted the spell wrong." she said worriedly then turned to her classmates, "I'm really sorry about this, I... I kind of get mixed up..."
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 am

Camilla was really frustrated. "Then why are you doing at a class like this!?" She jumped down the table she climbed up on. She hated seeing people able to preform stuff. She wasn't that good with spells with the little training she had as a sorceress.

"You shouldn't be here." Camilla's words were bitter. She had a very frustrated look it her face. Her emerald eyes glared at everyone before she walked out of the classroom. "I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 am

Adelle's eyes brightened, "Oh, so you are?" she then jumped off her seat and walked towards the girl. She then began to poke the cat with a pen. The cat disappeared and she leaned on the table, "It's nothing to worry about. It's normal for necromancers to mess up with spells. No need to apologize" sticking her hand out, she smiled at the fidgety girl, "I'm Adelle. Nice to meet you."

She watched as the pinky walked out. Wow, what a brat.

"Don't mind her. We should understand that that's just how bratty rich kids are."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 am

"Umm..." Lily's gaze followed the pink-haired girl storming out the room. She just stared for a moment before turning to Adelle. "Th-thank you. I really just don't like necromancy, it gives me the chills but my aunts said it's 'what we do best'. I don't know." Lily muttered. "I'm Lillian... but... just call me Lily." she said with a small smile, accepting the handshake.

--♥

Meanwhile, Aaron was enjoying his free time in the courtyard, trying to make small sparks of flames with his hand. Trying. All he could create were sparks. He tried to make them bigger but he did it too much and created a fire that could have engulfed him!
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:30 am

Adelle frowned, "You should be happy with what your family can do. My family can't do anything right... so they say. But since we are trying our best, I suppose you could follow what makes you happy. But you should be satisfied with whatever gift you've already got." She shook the hand happily, "Nice to meet you Lily."

She then forcefully ripped her hand from Lily's grip as she hurried to the window, "What the-- he could've killed himself!!" she exclaimed, watching the boy in the courtyard. With a sigh, she hurried downstairs to see if he hurt himself. Oh her gentle, caring soul... it didn't really matter that she enjoyed putting things to flames. No really, it didn't.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 am

Camilla looked out the window. She felt depressed. Can't I get anything right? She sighed then she was shocked at the sight of flames engulfing the courtyard. Without any second thoughts she ran out.

At the courtyard she saw Aaron surrounded with flames. Camilla lifted up her hand and began to site an incantation. Water poured out from a cloud that appeared above Aaron causing the flames to quench in the water. This was the only spell she knows, the one her mother taught her.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:07 am

Lily didn't know actually why Adelle hurriedly ran out but she went in to follow her.

Aaron on the other hand just glanced at the pink-haired girl who decided to literally rain on him. "You didn't need to do that." He told her. His voice sounded a bit depressed. "I could have extinguished them on my own."
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:13 am

Adelle hurried to the courtyard, a gleeful sadistic grin on her face. It was wiped clean off when she saw the flames being extinguished by the pink-haired rich kid. She sighed and placed a hand on her hip, "Aw damn." she said out loud, "I wanted to burn something." she turned around and found Lily running to catch up to her. Looking back at the fire mage and the rich kid, she decided it wasn't worth it and placed her arm around Lily's shoulders.

"Nothing to see here folks," she called out even though there was no one there but them, "Just a false alarm." she then smiled at Lily, "Whaddaya say we go back and get our stuff?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:22 am

Lily looked towards the other two before looking back at Adelle. She didn't really know what just happened. Confused? More than that. Still, she only shrugged it off and paid attention to Adelle. She was happy inside, when people find out she was a Necromancer, they freak out. Sometimes they don't even need to know, they freak out when they look at her eyes since they say they look scary.

Lily smiled, "Alright, lets go." she said sweetly at the short-haired witch.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:29 am

Adelle waltzed inside and grabbed her bag. She then noticed someone staring at her. Looking up, she saw the professor was looking at her sternly and she laughed awkwardly and apologized. She completely forgot about his existence.

"Sorry teach, can't blame me for wanting a little bit of fun here." she laughed and was about to walk out the door when Lily was getting her bag when she heard him. She could hear him mumbling about how much of a joke she was. Her family will never change. She stopped, her hands gripping on the door handle so tightly her knuckles turned white.

She turned her head towards him, a forced smile on her face, "Professor," she called out. "Someday, you'd regret you ever said that."

A killer intent loomed around them and the professor gulped. In an instant, it was gone as Adelle bade him a farewell and a happy afternoon as she skipped out to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:35 am

Lily was frozen in her spot when Adelle had said that. It scared her. Only when Adelle has skipped out the room when Lily snapped back to reality and replaced her spell book in her back, "I'm really sorry for running out as well, professor." she said bowing slightly at the older man before chasing after her Witch friend.

"Um, Adelle!" she called as she ran up to catch her. She wanted to ask about what just happened but hesitated. It didn't seem like a conversation she'd want. "Um, what happened in the courtyard?" She asked instead. Truth be told, she was easily distracted and when she's distracted, she doesn't notice anything else.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:40 am

Adelle smiled at the question, instantly putting the incident with the professor in the back of her mind. Oh no, she wasn' about to forget, he will pay dearly for looking down on her family. The Gesso family will once again rise up and make everyone who made fun of them pay. For now though, she'd enjoy life as a student.

"You seriously didn't see it?" she asked her. Without waiting for an answer, she made dramatic arm movements, trying to show her how big the fire was.

"There was this huge fire! I bet he was a mage, cause only mages can produce a fire that big, but man it was awesome! To have power like that mus be great! You get to burn stuff all the time and... just wow. I like fires you know. They're pretty." she said, turning at Lily with a smile.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:46 am

Lily giggled a bit. My, was Adelle so lively it made her smile. Heck, her smile was contagious! "I must have been daydreaming." she said thoughtfully. "I tend not to notice anything." she said a bit disappointed at herself. She misses so much things.

"You like to set things on fire?" she asked curiously. She wasn't fond of fires, no sir-ee. But neither do they scare her that much. Zombies and walking skeletons, now that's creepy. She wonders why on earth her family loved that.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 pm

"Aw... we have to fix that then!" Adelle exclaimed. There were so many interesting things in the world and she didn't want her new friend to miss them. "When you're with me, I'll make sure you see every excitable thing there is!"

She blinked at the question and she grinned, "Yeah. Orange is such a pretty color you know. And the way everything just turns so bleak after a fire is kind of cool in my book." she looked away and placed her arms behind her, taking huge steps.

"You know what, now that I think about it. I don't really understand my love for burning stuff either. I just always found it interesting I guess..." she stopped then and pointed at herself with a silly smile, "I suppose you can call me a moth attracted to a flame." she the laughed at her own lame-ass joke.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Lily cheered at that. Well at least Adelle should hope she would be attentive. Oh now she wonders if Adelle would be able to handle that trait of hers. Not many could. Not even her uncle settled with that habit of hers. Everyone just gave up.

"Fire does seem interesting to look at." she muttered. She didn't like orange. It was too loud but that final moment before the fire dies. Yes, it seemed so interesting.

"Oh yes, I haven't asked... what... umm... what magic to you prefer using?" she asked. Good God if that confused her, then she'll have to ask again. No biggie. Rather than she ask 'what are you' which doesn't sound so good.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:34 pm

"Hm?" Adelle looked thoughtful for a moment before answering, "My family's always been into the spells and potions kind of thing. And I've been used to it forever so I usually do that." a dark shadow appeared in her eyes but she shooed it away quickly, she was sure Lily wasn't the type of people to look down on others, "My family was famous before y'know. We were the best at that stuff. I dunno if we were cursed or something but suddenly, we couldn't do it as good as before and every generation is kind of worst than the last."

Her shoulders slumped before looking up, "But with a genius like me in the family, I'll be putting our place back in the map anytime soon!" she looked around and shrugged, "Other magic types are cool too but I'd rather stick to what I know. If I manage to finally gain expertise on it, then I'd try out other types. That fire was just too awesome to put away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next