Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Camilla bumped into a girl with silver hair. "Hey watch where you're going!?" She glared at the newcomer. Not very welcoming.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Rhy walked to both and shot a glare at the pink-haired one before glancing at the other, "Oh hey are you alright?" she asked completely ignoring the other girl. She was walking behind the other girl after she went for some shopping for herself.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS
Nikiten

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:34 pm

"Eep! I'm sorry!" she squealed, trying to make herself smaller. She looked up at the girl to see she was glaring, and immediately bent down to pick up her stuff, trying to avoid her gaze.

"Hey, are you alright?" she heard a voice say, helping her gather her stuff.

"Um, yes. Thank you." She didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
http://insanityensues.rabbitforum.net
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Camilla was a bit merciful. Alright she was in a bad mood but she decided to help the silver haired girl with her stuff. She just felt like doing so. She wasn't really that bad.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:42 pm

[[ @dane_ dude, she has brown hair now =w=b ]]

Rhy helped the other girl carry her stuff with her free hand. She thought of something, "Hey, are you new here?" she asked the brown-haired girl. The turned to Camilla, "And you Pinky, don't yell at her, don't you know that it's rude?" she told her calmly.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:48 pm

((I thought I read.., and it changed.., *confused and head floor*))

Camilla glared at Rhy. "She was the one who bumped into me!" She was still helping out Connie with her stuff. Sometimes she'll never understand what she really wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS
Nikiten

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Constance watched as the two bickered while picking up her stuff.

"Um..." She bit her lip, not knowing how to call their attention. "I'm going to be late," she mumbled, but no one seems to have really heard her.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Rhy was going to argue when she hear the new girl mutter something, "Did... did you say something?" she asked. Oh of course she did, Rhy was too busy with the other girl to not notice!
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Camilla picked up Connie's class schedule. She studied it carefully. "Looking at her subjects she must be a witch." Then she was stunned. "Your late for Potions! Idiot!" She was worried but didn't know how to express it. She pulled Connie up and dragged her to her next class.
Back to top Go down
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS
Nikiten

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:03 pm

The pink-haired girl yanked her wrist, almost making her stumble. She fought to catch up.

She felt like crying. She really really hope she wouldn't be late. What'll happen if she were tardy and got bad grades and expelled? Her family will be so disappointed... And what if the witch hunters find out? She can't go home yet. She'll have to run away and never get to see her family again. What'll she do then?
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Rhy caught up to them, carrying some of the stuff Connie dropped, "Hey, what's your name?" she asked Connie.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Camilla thought she was the one being asked. "It's Camilla Greer!" She loved saying her mother's last name instead of her father's. Gave her bit of pride. They were nearing the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Nikiten
I AM THE BOSS
Nikiten

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:22 pm

(gonna sleep now =w=;Wink

They were outside her potions room now. Rhy caught up with them and asked for her name.

Connie took back her belongings. "My name is Connie," she said, but Camille's own statement overpowered hers. Rhy was looking down on her, making her feel even smaller than she already was.

She backed up to the door, searching for the door handle. She smiled nervously. "I'm kind of late now so I guess I'll have to go and would you look at that here's my room so byebye now!"

She turned the knob and disappeared, just like that.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:25 pm

[[ night =w= ]]

Rhy looked at Connie as she left them. "Okay. She was in a hurry." she said to no one in particular then turned to Camilla. "Camilla, right? Sorry, I was paying more attention to her." she said to her calmly
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:28 pm

(good night! =D)

Camilla was frustrated. "That was rude of you. You weren't paying attention to me! I'm Camilla von..." She paused for a while. She already told her that she wasn't a von Illienard. "Nevermind." She looked away. She didn't want the girl to see her upset. "And what is yours?" She wasn't used to asking questions like that.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Rhy raised an eyebrow at the girl before she spoke once again, "Rhyanne Larson. And yes, it sounds like a boy's name. I hate being asked that." she told her tipping her hat upwards. "So, new student?"
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Camilla rolled her eyes. "I've been here for a while." Well she never interacted with the students. They knew her more for failing her spells. "Rhyanne." She kept the name in mind.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:47 pm

"If you're not a new..." Rhy paused. Of course she wouldn't know ALL of the students, duh. "So what power do you have?" she asked her sounding a bit curious. She would bet she would probably be a wizard or something. Or a Mage? Or probably a Warlock! But what id she was one of those with special abilities?
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Camilla had her chin up. "I'm a sorceress." She looked arrogant. She was proud to be one.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:03 pm

"Ahhh, I see." Rhy hummed. Sorceress. Nothing new. She was actually more happy if she'd meed those guys from the Special ability class. They were the ones with surprises.

Rhy was waiting. Well? Aren't you going to ask me? she asked her mentally. As if she'd hear it. But it was etiquette! Come on! "So... uhh... any specialties?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:10 pm

"I just cast spells." Camilla was perfectly honest. She was rarely like this. Maybe she's just enjoying that she's talking to someone besides her stuff bunny. "Uhhhhh...," Her tough gaze turned away. "And how about your abilities?" She wasn't good with conversations.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Finally. Rhy thought triumphantly. She raised her hard slightly to her eye level and made a tiny little spark. "I'm an electrokinetic." she said proudly, grinning widely. Of course she lived her ability. She remembered her friends always said that lighting was awesome. Well, they were, in a way, similar too, right?
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:28 pm

"I see" Camilla sounded like she wasn't interested. But deep inside she was amazed. She has such a cool ability That were her thoughts. But no she couldn't say those out loud. She still tried to look tough. She put her hands on her hips and looked at Rhy. "Lightning ability. Pfft. No big deal." She bluffed.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Rhy was a bit insulted. No... big deal? See if she gets a taste of her thunder punch if it's not a big deal!! Rhy decided not to make a fuss about it. "Hey, let's go out side, some other professors hate it when students hang out at the hallways." she said inviting the pink-haired sorceress. "Hey, have you been to the garden?"
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:58 pm

"Huh? Me?" Camilla usually was never invited to ANYTHING, even simple walks. She didn't know how to respond. She blushed a little and turned away. She hated looking like this but hey at least someone is talking to her! "I've been there a lot." Which was true. She loved staying there to daydream. "But alright. I don't want to get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]   Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora School of Mystic Arts RP [RP Thread]
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next