Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Cliche [[Profile Area]]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

High School Cliche [[Profile Area]] Empty
PostSubject: High School Cliche [[Profile Area]]   High School Cliche [[Profile Area]] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 am

High School Cliche [[Profile Area]] School8qcorwolfcrychan

Alchaide Academy is a school which was only recently founded. Seeking to be an institution that is there to teach, support, and protect its students. It is updated with all the recent advances in technology, with their facilities being high class, and the teachers are all exceptional graduates of international top universities. Thus, the Academy is a school open to all students who may differ in skills, orientations, and backgrounds.

Despite the seemingly high standard quality of the Academy, it is more of a recreational ground that an actual learning institution as the students are all highly encouraged to take a break, relax, and have fun. Festivities are hosted monthly, and there are more than a few inter-school activities to partake in as well. It's best to live life to the fullest with a full set of friends, and perhaps, a special someone just for you.

There's a lot of things in store for you at Alchaide Academy, so I suggest that you look around, be impressed, and enroll.

[School Uniform - Standard for High School]

Rules:
    1. Do not flame/harass/threaten or make racial slurs/derogatory remarks toward other members.
    2. Be literate. Write in third person. Don't be lazy and don't use shortcuts. (i.e. text talk)
    3. OOC posting should be confined to the OOC area only. Put in parenthesis, braces or brackets.
    4. Don't hijack the RP! Wait for your turn. We do it in a round robin sched.
    5. You may not move/hurt/kill another character in roleplay without their writer's permission.
    6. Swearing is allowed.
    7. Romance is HIGHLY encouraged.
    8. ... but sexual content is not allowed. If inevitable, please do so within private messages.
    9. MAX. of 4 characters.

Profile Template:
Code:
[b][font= Georgia]Name:[/font][/b] <Full name of your character.>
[b][font= Georgia]Age:[/font][/b] <range 15~18>
[b][font= Georgia]Year:[/font][/b]
[b][font= Georgia]Appearance:[/font][/b]
<Explain how they look. Image is optional.>
[b][font= Georgia]Brief History:[/font][/b]
<Family background, important events etc.>

Please wait for an approval before you start to RP
For multiple characters, keep the profile in one post.
GO>> RP Thread
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[Profile Area]]   High School Cliche [[Profile Area]] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Last edited by karappo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[Profile Area]]   High School Cliche [[Profile Area]] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Name: Skye Giselle Harlow
Year: 1st year
Appearance: Skye has messy short orange-red hair with a fringe that she keeps away from her face with a pair of red hair clips on both sides of her head. She has golden brown eyes that has this bored/uninterested look always. She also has an "issue" with her gender which is why she keeps insisting to wear boys' clothes, which explains why she wears the boy's uniform instead. On off days, she would often sport in baggy pants/shorts and loose shirts, with bulky sneakers.
Brief History: Skye is the youngest child of her family with her older twin brothers already studying for college while their father is overseas. Their mother passed away when she was very young and their father was always busy which is why they were left under the care of the house help. Her brothers were the ones who had arranged her admission into the academy out of her knowledge but she spoke nothing of it.

Name: Adrian Nichole Edmund
Year: 3rd year
Appearance: Adrian sports a short jet black hair that he keeps combed back, but with a few short strands straying to his face. His eyes are an emerald green color which has a gentle gaze. He's actually a bit short for a boy his age. He wears the standard uniform but often leaves the ribbon untied or none at all. He would sometimes not button up his coat. On off days, he'd be seen wearing casual, semi-formal wear.
Brief History: Adrian, or Nicky to his friends, is the only child of his family. He grew up with only his both his parents gone and was only raised by his childless aunt and her husband. Even through this, he was treated like he was their own and was rather spoiled despite their middle class status. Even so, he truly did care for his guardians and didn't ever want to disappoint them at least. They were also the ones who had urged him choose Alchaide Academy for his high school for reasons he didn't even bother trying to find out.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Hope You Don't Mind if I Join ^_^b   High School Cliche [[Profile Area]] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:21 am

Name: January Garlow
Year: (I'm not sure how the years work compared to the system I'm in now--usually someone who's 16 is a Junior or third year in the high schools I'm used to)
Appearance:
Straight pale blonde hair and grey-blue eyes. Broad-shouldered but short and small, despises dresses and skirts and therefore insists on wearing a boy's uniform. Always carries a book around and doesn't mind her hair falling in her face.
Brief History:
An exchange student from Gearhart, Oregon that only really enrolled in the program to further elude her parents. She qualified in a lottery to have the trip fully paid for, since her family could not afford it. Her brother had died the year before and since then she had become fairly reclusive. Even though she understands the different language with relative ease, her accent is horrific.

(is this alright?)
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[Profile Area]]   High School Cliche [[Profile Area]] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:23 am

Ripley wrote:
good point with the age. but considering the past replies, let's go with that. generally, 1st years are around 16, while 3rd years are around 18. 15 would fall either into the 1st year high school division, or part of the middle school one (i really haven't thought this through).

and yes, the proffy would do. :33

APPROVED

Alexanderite wrote:
APPROVED

shippuu-chan wrote:
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[Profile Area]]   High School Cliche [[Profile Area]] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Name: Simon Mays
Year: 2
Appearance:
Simon has brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a strange tendency to wear makeup, but it's really only noticeable when he wears black eyeliner. Which is most of the time. When he does wear a tie, he wears it loosely around his neck. He doesn't like the idea of it choking him but at the same time he wouldn't go around wearing an untied tie, because that's just stupid. He is often seen walking around with some kind of music playing device or other.
Brief History:
Simon lived in the average home--not poor but not really having too much extra money to spend either. He has a little sister that he gets along with but isn't really too protective of and two parents that are... well, they're there when they're needed. He's from the same town and school as January, who he talks to occasionally because she reminds him of a cute puppy (although sometimes more like an angry puppy than a cute one), and is enrolled in the same exchange program. He didn't win the lottery like she did, or even sign up for it, because he paid for the trip with all of his money earned from working at a music store and then some from his parents. His accent isn't as bad as January's but he doesn't understand the language as easily as January does and it takes him longer to process what's said to him before he can reply. He likes to sing but not as a performer (would never sing in a large crowd) and will repeat lyrics here and there to cheer someone up or, when he's by himself, just to give him something to do. Oh, and he's gay. He doesn't really act in a feminine way, but he can't help that he's attracted to guys and occasionally plays with the idea of being bisexual (only to mess with girls, of course).

(Is it bad that I wrote more on him than my main character? ._. I guess he's just easier to write about. Anyway. I'll just have to see how this goes Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[Profile Area]]   High School Cliche [[Profile Area]] Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Cliche [[Profile Area]]
Page 1 of 1