Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Ninja

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

Road to Ninja - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Takaki grins, "Ah hime-sama, you must be such a wonderful teammate, giving all the recognition to your members even when it is clearly you who finishes it up." He then notices the distance he's closed before his eyes widened and he backs away before dropping down on his knees and bringing his head to the floor, "I'm so sorry, hime-sama! I didn't notice I've invaded your space! It's just that you're so wonderful that it makes me forget about my priorities and please forgive me, hime-sama!"

--

Natsuo notices the hita-ite on the newcomer's arm and he frowns as he scurries to him, "Excuse me, but would you mind stating your business here?" he asks in spite. Can't blame him for doing his job.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:38 pm

The foreigner turned at Natsuo. He didn't say anything but staring for a moment. As Konohagakure's shinobi, Natsuo might only doing his job by asking him that. However, the anbu went in from the gate and the gatekeepers had already checked on his passport. Without a word, the anbu pulled out his passport from his pouch and showed it to Natsuo.

Name: Hijikata Takasugi
Village: Kirigakure
purpose of visit: visiting relatives and delivering some goods.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Natsuo's face heated up and he cleared his throat and looked away, "Well then, um okay." he says. It wasn't his fault he had his face planted in the ground and there was dirt in his eyes and he couldn't see very well. He walked away only to trip again. He cursed under his breath. He's been clumsier today than usual. It was probably the stress, or embarrassment, or both. He couldn't really tell when his face is on the ground.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Fuyuki was actually taking steps back but Takaki's (literal) advances was more that her retreat. She was thankful he stepped back on his own accord afterwards. And starts acting weird again. "Oh come on, Takaki-kun! Get up and stop groveling!" she piped up. This is embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Takasugi watched Natsuo tripped. He didn't help, he didn't comment, he didn't do anything at all. Only watching the boy laying on the ground with face down. His expressionless stare didn't mean to tease or pity at all. Ok, maybe he should help him anyway..

The anbu walked toward Natsuo and reached out his hand to help the boy by pulling him up by the shirt just like carrying a cat. Without asking whether he was alright or not, Takasugi put him in the ground, hoping he could stand by now.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Takaki looks up from his spot on the ground, "Does that mean you forgive me, hime-sama?" he asks, teary-eyed. Oh, his hime-sama was too kind.

"Get up Yuudai and stop acting like an idiot."

Takaki's eyes widened and he stood up abruptly, "Yes sir! I mean mam! I mean, goddess!"

Fujiwara sighed, "Shut up."

She then turns to Yuki and pats her on the shoulder, "Well then, later, I suppose." she says before walking off, fully-expecting Takaki to follow. The curly haired shinobi gave one last look to Yuki, biting at his lip before scurrying off to follow his dictator team leader.

--

Natsuo blinked when he felt someone grab him by the shirt and set him on the ground. He looked up at the Kirigakure ninja and smiled sheepishly, "Um.. ano.. thanks." he says before bowing down gratefully.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Takasugi only nodded as response. He was actually looking at him normally, however a normal person would think he was angry and giving a killing glare. Cold, expressionless yet merciless, those eyes looked like a predator's eyes. A predator who was observing his prey.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:16 am

Natsuo looked up and bowed down again, his face pale. Man, is this guy scary. He peeked up from his bangs and the guy was still glaring. He gulped. Was he mad that Natsuo suspected him or something. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!!" he squeaked, bending down lower.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 am

Takasugi blinked in confusion however he looked like as if he blinked in rage. He lowered his head to look at the Konoha's shinobi who bent himself down at him. Didn't mean what? What was he apologising for? His eagle eyes were still staring. Oh, Goddess, what did he do? Takasugi was sure he didn't do anything wrong, he only helped this dark green-haired young man. Glancing a bit before staring back, Takasugi finally asked, "...didn't mean what?" his voice was sure... threatening.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:44 am

Natsuo looks up, their eyes met. "Hiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!" he shrieks and falls down again in surprise and fear. He put his hands in front of his face, "For thinking you were trespassing! I shouldn't have assumed! Forgive me!" he exclaims. Man, doesn't he wish the dictator was around to save him.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:21 pm

". . . . ." Takasugi was only quiet when Natsuo fell down. Ok, should he help him again? As if he had no choice at all, after a minute of awkwardness, Takasugi gave Natsuo his hand. Maybe... he would take it.. or.. crawl away? His eyes hadn't changed into softer ones, still looked like a predator's.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:34 pm

He was really confused by now as he stares at the hand in front of him. It was a familiar sight, a hand reaching out to help him up. But the guy still looked like he wanted to put a knife through Natsuo's chest. He tentatively took hold of Takasugi's hand, "Um.. thanks..." he says stupidly.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Kino just stared at the two while they started talking. He was not paying much attention to the discussion anyways. He just eased back to his team mates and decided to report the mission to the Hokage. After that they went to their separate ways.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Takasugi only gave him a nod before pulling his hand back as Natsuo stood up. Before he started to scare him again, at least... that's how people would think, Takasugi stepped away, forward to the centre of the village.

- - -

Takeru grumbled all the way he walked while kicking the stone on the ground. He did say he was going for a walk, but exactly to where? Maybe go for some tea? Oh, no, no way he would go to a cafe.. There would be that playboy Uchiha Sasuke flirting with the girls, and that would really annoy him. How about Hyuuga's...? There were his friends there.. But, nah.. While Neji would ask him to go peeping together and Hinata would definitely punch him? Definitely not a good idea.

"F*ck..." Takeru cursed under his breath before remembering something: Takasugi comes today, doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Yuki wanted to follow after Fujiwara but she had enough of the creepy one's presence. The only reason Yuki didn't push him away openly was because she just didn't want people to think she was unsociable. Suddenly she felt a familiar brooding presence from her side. Turning to her left she saw Midori. "Ah, Midori-chan-"

"Suzume wanted to torture you with Takaki." Midori spoke simply as she passed by in front of the half-Uchiha without any other care. "What?" Yuki mused.

Meanwhile, Suzume was elsewhere cursing under her breath as she walked the streets of Konoha. "Can't believe that ginger abandoned me." she scoffed.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Natsuo blinked before he ran after him. Well, he wasn't necessarily running after him, but he was supposed to go in the same direction so it was basically like that, with him walking a few feet behind the Kirgakure nin.

---

Fujiwara sighed as she opened the door to her apartment. She looked back at Takaki and waves him off, "You two, you can go," she tells him and realizes she was only talking to one person. Fujiwara narrows her gaze at Takaki, "You left him, didn't you?" she says.

Takaki gulped, "I.. I'll find him goddess!" he exclaims and Fujiwara slams the door at his face, "You better." he hears her muffled reply.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Takasugi realized that Natsuo ran after him, well.... maybe he only wanted to go in the same direction or...? Takasugi only took a glance behind. Natsuo really looked like a clumsy person. He kept walking in silence, not quite a silence, it was only between him and Natsuo, the other people, of course, they were doing their own business without bothering the Kirigakure anbu. Without bothering...? They looked like they were trying to ignore the anbu's presence.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Airi decided to take a stroll around the streets of Konoha. She was rather bored to stay at the manor at this time. Her father would be busy with clan affairs anyways. The Kai was easily bored of her family. Not a moment later she bumped into someone. "Ow! Watch where you are going!?" It was the Yurochi she had just bumped into.

--

Jin took his time to shop for his family at the center. While buying goods there were women looking around at him at admiration. The Takumi basically did not care. He always considered his clan ability as a curse. He did not like being chased by all these women.

--

Kino took a breather by the training grounds. He was watching the clouds... And the women passing by.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Suzume glared at the girl she had just run into. "Maybe you should watch it, Kai!" she snapped at the brunette. "And for your information, I was looking where I was going!" she added with a little sass.

--♥

Yuki had skipped home and ran into her sister who decided to drag her along to get what would be for dinner. Her twin apparently didn't like not going with her when doing errands. They were twins after all. Yuki immediately noticed the girls acting differently inside the center. Don't tell me...? She looked distracted for a moment that her sister noted this and told her to stop day dreaming. "But I-I wasn't!" she spoke, flustered suddenly.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Takeru rolled his eyes. Even the street wasn't a peaceful place. He meant, look at the girls who were arguing each other in the middle of the street. Didn't they have anything better to do?

Takasugi did stop too. Ok, how would he walk pass those girls?

Blinked.
Stared.
Sighed.
Blinked.
Remembered.
Noticed.

At least, Takeru found someone who would lighten his mood now. "Takasugi..." he finally smiled. But....

Gah, he needed to pass through those girls!
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Natsuo noticed the girls arguing in the middle of the street and recognized them. He frowned, he should probably go stop them. They were delaying everyone else because apparently, no one else wanted to be in the middle of the crossfire. He sighed and stepped up hesitantly, "Ah.. excuse me!" he called out, "You're causing traffic."
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Airi crossed her arms in utter irritation. "Excuse me! It was you who was not looking at where you were going!" She rebutted the sass back. The Kai arched up a brow while glaring at Suzume. "Well get out of my way I'm busy!" Busy doing nothing. The Kai then saw Natsuo bravely step up to the girls. "And you. What are you doing here?" She glared at him
--

Jin was certainly grabbing out attention. "Troublesome." He fixed his glasses and looked at all the women that surrounded him. "Excuse me ladies but you are blocking the way." The women gave way as they began to squee and shout as the Takumi neared him.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:20 pm

"You're blocking the way," Natsuo says flatly. He would've been afraid of her if it wasn't for the fact that he knew her, she couldn't really do him any harm. The Kirigakure nin over there was waaaayyyy more frightening than her anyway. "As shinobis, you should know better than cause a scene." he tells them, crossing his arms. He was a clumsy shinobi yes, but he managed to get this far because he was dedicated.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Suzume rolled her eyes at the Kai. "Well sorry if you were so insignificant, I barely noticed you!" she snapped. She was not going to back down. Definitely not. When she heard Natsuo's voice, she quickly turned to him with a glare. "Buzz off, tiny." she spoke coldly, "Go mind your own business."

--♥

Yuzuki seemed perfectly amused as she could see her sister getting flustered over the silverette and started teasing her. "Yuzu-chan, cut it out!" Yuki spoke, her face red in embarrassment.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Takasugi only watched with expressionless glare.. wait, he didn't mean to glare though. If it was in his village, he would do the same thing like Natsuo. Usually.. more to always, people would stop because of his quite terrifying glare. But of course, he couldn't do that here since he had no rights to do so.

"Oi, get the hell out of our way," Takeru finally spoke sternly, "Natsuo is right, if you guys are shinobi, act like one," he had that angry frown and vein..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Ninja
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next