Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Ninja

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

Road to Ninja - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Natsuo frowned at Suzume, and was about to reply that he was not tiny; he was just a few inches shorter than other boys, but that didn't mean anything; when Takeru came and backed him up. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

Location : in the depths of Candy Mountain near where the Banana King is

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:49 pm

The Kai glared at the red head. "So!?" She did not find any importance. "Pffft. Hell with this. All you people are maggots! Nothing but useless pieces of shit." Airi placed her hands on her waist. "I am a true shinobi from the prestigious Kai clan." Of course the Kai clan was known to be skilled shinobi.

--

Jin was about to walk away till this mature lady touched his behind while he was walking. "Oi!" He turned back and looked at the woman who had a smirk on her face. "Excuse me that was not very decent." That woman did not seem to care at all. "So you are the ever popular Takumi Jin. Can't wait to get a piece of you." The silverette just did all he could to ignore the woman but she was pushy.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Natsuo frowns, "There is more to being shinobi than skills and a prestigious name." he says. That one kind of hit him hard. His family was never known for anything special, and he didn't have any special skills. He glared, people like this knew nothing about being shinobi. "If that's how you think it is, I don't you deserve to be shinobi."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:57 pm

"Yea yea.." Takeru rolled his eyes, "true shinobi from the prestigious Kai clan but still a freaking chuunin even though one of her team mates is already a jounin," he said referring to Jin, "that already show it, Kai," he glared, "who is the maggot and a piece of shit now?" And as a jounin himself, he actually can't imagine the Kai as a jounin.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Suzume rolled her eyes in irritation. "I am the Yoruchi heiress and I have no time for this crap." she spoke as she stormed away, her head held up high in pride. She would be prouder, if only she did have her clan to be proud of. But they were gone and she has no idea who did it.

--♥

Yuki and Yuzuki were on their way out of the shop now after paying for the stuff but the crowd was in the way. Of course who else would be the cause. Yuzuki started teasing her younger twin again and told her to go help him out.

"Yuzu-chan I can't--" before she could even protest, her sister had pushed her into him. The older twin had a smile on her face when Yuki bumped into Jin. "Ah, I-I'm sorry Jin-kun!" she panicked, bowing a few times in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm

"You also started the crap, Yoruchi," Takeru said before the girl stromed away. Finally, the path was opened. Takeru quickly ignored the next scene and approached the Hijikata instead. "You could have visited our house first," he said in completely different tone: cheerful and happy.

Takasugi who was actually still watching, gave the Rizumu a nod. His gaze wasn't different but Takeru didn't seem affected either since he already used to it.

"What's your business here, again?" Takeru asked.

"Delivering," Takasugi replied simply. His eyes glanced to find the silver haired woman.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:31 pm

"Hmph!" Airi got irritated of Takeru. She was gritting her teeth and was urging to have a battle with this guy but.. "I have no time for this useless shit." She walked away the very minute.

--

Jin was backing away from random women trying to hit on him until he bumped on someone. His glasses fell off. "Shoot." He couldn't see without them. The silverette did hear though who was the one who apologized to him. "Fuyuki-chan is that you?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:40 pm

"Well, then, that's over and done with." Natsuo sighs. He turns to thank Takeru for backing him up but notices him with the Kirigakure nin. He approaches them, "Oh, you know you each other?" he asks, blinking. The guy still looked pretty scary, but the fact that he knew Takeru, well, Natsuo felt better.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Takeru turned at Natsuo with a smile, "yeah, he is my family's relative. Did he scare you?" he asked the obvious.

Nothing came out of Takasugi's voice since..maybe he really did scare Natsuo since he fell to the ground and apologized like he had done a very fatal mistake like killing off his sibling or something.

"He might look scary, but he is a actually kind person," Takeru continued.

Takasugi didn't really mind if Takeru meant to insult him. He only took a glare at Natsuo before his eyes went to search that girl again.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:55 pm

"Oh." Yuki quickly picked up his glasses before his fangirls stepped on them while they were busy trying to get Jin's attention. "Y-yes. I-I'm sorry. M-my sister pushed me." she spoke, handing his glasses to him, trying to hide under her bangs -- as if the goggles weren't enough. Deep inside, she was screaming actually.

--♥

Suzume never actually left. She was there. Just a few meters away. My fault? I wouldn't have shot back if she admitted her fault. she thought with an unimpressed look in her face. She had a frown while she was looking at the Kirigakure nin. "What does he want?" she muttered. She was sure for herself that he was looking for her.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Natsuo smiles and turns to Takasugi only to catch him glare at him. This time, he was sure it was a glare, "Ahm.. I.. I guess I should be going now.." he says ad bows to Takeru for helping him. "Thank you for earlier," he then turns to Takasugi, "Um to you as well, and sorry for assuming!" he then runs off but did't get very far before tripping, "I'm fine!"
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:16 pm

"Thank you." Jin got his glasses and wore them. Now he was able to see things clearly. "That is alright Fuyuki-chan." He smiled back at the Uchiha. "I see buying some things with your sister."

--

Airi was mainly irritated with Takeru at that moment rather than Suzume. It was a big insult to her that she was called down for being just a chuunin. Jin was the only jounin in their team. She was jealous of him but he deserved the rank. He was hard working, smart, a great fighter, not to mention good looking. Wait what did good looks have to do with being a jounin?
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Takeru was slightly confused, "thanks for what...?" he looked at Takasugi then Natsuo then back to Takasugi. "What did you do to him...?" asked him to the anbu as Natsuo ran off then.. got tripped. Takeru sweatdrop at the scene, "he's definitely not fine..." he muttered.

Takasugi didn't really focus on Natsuo. He needed to find that silver haired girl asap. There, his eagle eyes caught her figure. Without saying anything, Takasugi went to the girl. And without a smile or friendly expression, he asked the girl, "Yoruchi Suzume?" no..not friendly at all... he looked like as if he wanted to ask for a duel.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Suzume smirked. So he was searching for her. She would just leave really but well she's bored anyway. And she needs her public. And she just loves being paid attention too. "Who needs to know?" she spoke to Takasugi with a smirk on her face.

--♥

"H-hai." Yuki answered looking away. She's seriously going to bet back at Yuzuki for this. If she could. She's planning to though. "I-I should be going then." she spoke timidly, tucking her hair behind her ear and taking a step back, yet still refusing to lift her head up. She could feel the glare of the other girls on her. Not that she was scared, it was making her uncomfortable.

--♥

Midori was hiding in the shadows not even realizing Kino was only a few meters away from her emo corner 'hiding' spot in the tree.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:45 pm

"I better get going too. Mother might question me taking my time." Jin just walked on ahead with the groceries. He walked off ahead and waved at Fuyuki with a smile. "See you soon Fuyuki-chan."

--

Kino could feel someone was near him. "Who?" He almost freaked out seeing Midori all gloomy around. "What are you doing here!?" The Yuuhi exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Midori turned her head towards the Yuuhi who she had completely ignored the whole time. "Do I not have my rights to my personal spot?" she spoke in a low monotonous voice. Technically, she had her name carved on the tree bark and more strange carvings on it. Ironically, there were vines around the very branch she was sitting on.

--♥

Yuki breathed a momet before she ran to her sister, her face as read as a tomato. "He just talked to me Yuzu-chan!" she squealed in a very tiny voice. Her sister would only giggle at her since she was so giddy about it until they got home.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Takasugi opened his bag and took out a dark box. He pushed the box to Suzume. "A thank you gift, from Reizo-obaasan," he stated. Maybe Suzume had already forgotten about her previous missions. This Reizo-obaasan Takasugi was talking about, once hired Suzume's team and she was grateful with them. She asked Takasugi to deliver that gift since he was going Konohagakure for a visit.

Takeru slightly blinked and sweatdropped. Ok, Takasugi, that wasn't really nice pushing a gift with cold face and expression. But.. 'As if that attention-freak-Yoruchi would be affected...' he sighed on himself.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 am

Suzume snickered before she jumped down from the room and walked a but closer taking the box from Takasugi. "Did she say anything what's in here?" she spoke with a grin. "Suzu-chan. That's not how you say thanks." a similar voice spoke from behind. "Stop butting in my business, Suzu-chan." Suzume spoke coldly at her older twin. The older twin only rolled her eyes at the younger Yoruchi before simply walking past them, waving her hand.

As soon as the other Yoruchi simply disappeared like wind that passed, Suzume turned to Takasugi still grinning. "Well, send her our thanks anyway!" she spoke snickering slightly.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 am

See... she wasn't affected at all. Takeru sweatdropped.

Takasugi only gave a nod as a reply. He was actually slightly confused when the other Yoruchi appeared and they started to call each other 'Suzu-chan'. The heaven.. do they have the same name.. and then Takasugi might have run to the wrong person? Either way, he turned back to Takeru as if asking he wasn't wrong.

Sighing, Takeru walked over them. "No, you're not.." he said even though Takasugi didn't say anything at all, "she is really Yoruchi Suzume," he said while looking at her, "I see you've stolen someone's heart.."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 am

"That was my sister, Suzuka-chan." Suzume spoke as she placed her hands on her hips, one still securing the package given to her, while her head was turned towards the two. Funny that she didn't really head that last line Takeru said. "People tend to mix us up so she cut her hair weirdly like that." she rolled her eyes jokingly, "I have a such a strange sister." she snickered. Not like she isn't either.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 am

Takeru sweatdropped and pulled Takasugi away, quickly. He needed to be quick before the Yoruchi started to say annoying stuff again. "'kay, bye Suzume," only a short goodbye he threw while pushing Takasugi to go to the other way.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:24 am

Kino looked at the rather gloomy girl. "Uhhh... no?" Midori looked really lovely though, her body he means. The Yuuhi began staring at her from head to toe, slowly undressing her with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 am

Midori frowned as she heard his answer, silently observing his, like predator studying its prey. Noticing the gaze he was giving her, she immediately did one handsign, making a vine shoot out from below the Yuuhi and wrapping around his neck, not too tight yet not too loose either. "Keep your eyes to yourself, Yuuhi." she spoke.

--♥

Suzume simply snickered as she left on her way off to where ever she plans to.
Back to top Go down
pink.soul.sakura
HOLE
pink.soul.sakura

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:17 am

Kino panicked a bit and held the vines around his neck. "Okay! Okay! Pull off the vines now!" The Yuuhi was scared to death now.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:29 am

Midori seemed like she had to think for a moment before she let go of him. She went back to being quiet and unmoving, saying and doing nothing at all as if nothing ever happened. Her look at the sky was distant and dull. She was just sitting there in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Ninja   Road to Ninja - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Ninja
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next