Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:27 pm

(I don't know what to do either D: )

In about the middle of the lecture, January started to fall asleep. Lectures had always bored her to death and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stay awake. She fell asleep on top of her notebook.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:54 pm

The instructor didn't seem to care that about half of her class didn't even pay her any attention. Well, Skye was paying half attention but that's another chapter. The class eventually ends with half of the class asleep or already reading something else unrelated. 

"Jan, how long are you going to take after this?" Skye whispered to the girl in front of her. The instructor was still in front babbling about schedules. Not like Skye would care much.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Jan opened one eye and glanced back a bit. "Hmm? ... Oh. It shouldn't take too long. Simon said that he might come over and help." She paused, thinking about what she just said before continuing, "Yeah you might not like Simon. He'll probably try to mess with you a bit but he's helpful when it comes to moving things." She stretched in an attempt to wake herself up, no longer concerned with the lecture but not liking the groggy feeling that was taking hold of her. "So where do you want to meet when I'm done?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:47 am

Ceno makes notes like always. The bell finally rings. Ceno exhales a bit before closing his book. He gets up from his chair and walks out. Outside the class, he talks to his original classmate about club exhibition that will be held in a week.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Skye did not reply for a moment, "Hey, I don't really have anything to do. D'you want me to lend you a hand too?" she asked, as she replaced her things in her bag. "Then we could grab something to eat afterwards...?" she said, almost unsure as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:54 pm

January smiled. "Thanks! That sounds great." She packed her things and walked out, stopping just outside the door to stare at Simon. He was headed straight for Ceno with the look in his eyes that he gets when he is about to cause mischief.

She called out to him before he could cause any trouble, "Simon! Get over here!"

Simon turned to her and smiled, acting like he wasn't about to go mess with the two boys. "January~ I was just looking for you~" He attempted a hug but January dodged it. "Ok then," he muttered before turning to Skye. "So who is this? Have you made a friend already?"

"Her name is Skye. Skye, this is Simon. We should probably get going."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Ceno only frowns when an unknown guy looks at him with...strange..
He cannot describe it. Even his classmate, for unknown reason, shivered.
"You ok?" asks Ceno to his classmate who grabs him in the collar to get Ceno's ears closer.
"You didn't see how he looked at you!?" his classmate is in panic, "that was pretty dangerous, man!" he whispered.
"Hah?" Ceno frowned more and glanced to the door to look, he sees January dodged Simon. Blinking for a moment, still with a frown, Ceno does not get it.
"Argh, you slowpoke!" Ceno's classmate drags him off, "whatever, just get the hell out of here and prepare for training!"
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:17 pm

(Their reaction... lololol Simon and dangerous shouldn't go together.)

Before they were even close to the apartment, Simon decided to start pestering Skye. "So~ Do you have a boyfriend?~ I know Jan doesn't have one yet," his voice went down to a whisper, "but that's because of her personality. Rather harsh sometimes, don't you think?" This earned him a kick in the shin.

"Just because I'm hard on you doesn't mean I'm hard on everyone else," Jan was used to his antics but she didn't need him telling things to someone that she just met.

Simon managed a few fake coughs in an attempt to hide his reply, "Homophobe."

"What did you just call me?"

"Nothing." Simon started whistling the tune before turning back to Skye. "So? Do you? I'm curious~"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:55 pm

"Well, unfortunately for you people, no. I don't have one." Skye replied plainly. "And as weird as it is, I even got confessions from girls when I was in junior high." she added in a mumble. Just because she dressed like a guy back in their old school, didn't mean she was one; but the people back where she studied before seemed to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:11 pm

January didn't really know how to make a reply to that, but Simon did. "Oh, how cute~ But they should have noticed at some point or another that you don't have an Adam's apple." He poked her neck.

January sighed. "It really shouldn't be that hard to tell the difference between a girl and a guy... you clearly aren't a boy. If you were one, Simon probably would have been all over you by now." The last comment was meant to offend Simon, but he only shrugged in response.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:27 pm

"Don't ask me." Skye shrugged, swatting the boy's hand away from her neck. "Those girls sure have to be impaired with their eyesight to even mistake me for a guy." she added. "Anyway, I did mature after a few years, too, you know. I didn't look all this girly looking before." she said with a pout. She did actually enjoy the attention.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 pm

"Well, at least you won't have to deal with those girls anymore. New school means fresh start." January searched her bag for her keys and unlocked the door, but she couldn't even walk in. The door was blocked by boxes. "Bastards," she muttered under her breath.

Simon, though, was holding in a laugh. "Those guys really do hold grudges, don't they?"

"I blame you, Simon." January threw her keys at him. "You just had to mess with those guys and give them my room number. Help me move these boxes." She started taking them off of the top, barely able to move them not because they were heavy but because they were too big and too high. Simon didn't have much trouble moving them, though, and worked much faster than January. There weren't too many boxes to move, the only problem was that they were all in the doorway. Inside the boxes were plates and utensils that January "borrowed" from her parents, a pillow or two, clothes, and a few odds and ends. The necessities had all been delivered the night before.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:48 am

Skye nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you're right." she hummed.

Skye looked between Simon and January, "Did you two know each other before or something?" she asked. Well, with a completely new school, she didn't know anyone around here.

Meanwhile, Adrian was on his way to his book club, there wasn't anyone in the room but himself and their current chairman. "Any news on new recruits?" the girl asked. Adrian shook his head in responds. "Nope." he replied, getting a seat by the door. "It's a surprise because last year, we had a lot of new applicants." he added.

[[ question concerning english... how do you exactly use the term "odds and ends"? because i have honestly never heard it before other than the vocaloid song and i didn't even know what it exactly meant ]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:25 am

(Hmm... how to describe it... odds and ends, to me, basically means just random objects. Like an antique shop is full of odds and ends, ooooor the crazy hoarder lady across the street keeps all sorts of odds and ends. Just stuff. May or may not be important to somebody but would probably usually be used to refer to junk. Kind of. It's funny that you asked because I've never really thought about it before Smile )

"Yes!" January jumped into the apartment with her hands in the air. "Success! Hmm? Oh, yeah. We went to the same school. Simon's just a year ahead of me. I think. It's a year right?"

Simon nodded in agreement. "A year. I'm two years older than you though~" He started moving boxes into the apartment and looking through them. He pulled out a book. "Really? A book? You don't even have shelves, Jan."

"Shut up and move stuff already." January snatched the book from his hand and placed it in the corner of the room with its spine facing out. The corner was soon occupied by a small but orderly stack of books as they moved on to other boxes.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 am

[[ ahh i see
iunno, i just thought of asking because i'm recently getting conscious of my misuse of idioms orz ]]

"Oh you're a book-reader I see." Skye spoke, waling to the girl's box of books. There was quite a lot and Simon was right, you'd need shelves too keep these intact. She picked up on of them and flipped through the pages, stopping at one for a moment before shutting the book.

"I heard there was a book club in school; any plans in joining?" Skye asked as she replaced the book back in the box, pushing the box towards the corner where January had placed the first book. And then the rest of it.

"I was planning to join the music club though..." Skye pushed a few boxes around to make room for places. Chattering about some small things as she tried to help. She wasn't really that well built for carrying things.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:22 pm

"Book club? No, not really. I do read every once in a while but I brought a lot of the books because they remind me of my brother." January had moved on to unpacking the "borrowed" plates and utensils.

Simon perked up at the mention of a music club. "Ah~ Me too~ So I guess I'll be seeing you a lot more." Right after Jan had finished placing a few plates, she lightly punched him in the back to get him to wipe the smirk off of his face.

"Don't mind him, he's gay. He just likes to mess with people." January spoke casually as she closed the empty box and put it to the side. They were almost done, just two boxes to go.

Simon pouted as he picked up two pillows and dumped them on January's bed. "You didn't have to tell her right away."

Jan chuckled as she emptied the last box. "As if it wasn't obvious enough already." She stretched after she finished. "Done~ So where do you want to eat?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:27 pm

"Oh, who knows," Skye spoke, her voice sounding higher and more girlish, as she walked to Simon in a very alluring way, closing their distance, "We might get to change that~" she said as she leaned towards the boy for a few seconds before going back.

"Or not." she suddenly withdrew, her voice returning to the low uninterested tone, before she returned back to helping them with unpacking.

"Well, I heard the food court had a newly opened stand there. Wanna go see?" Skye replied in response to January after they finished up.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Simon twitched when Skye approached him and January laughed. Simon put an ear bud back into his ear to listen to his music again. "I'll get back at you for that later," he muttered. He wasn't bothered so much by her lack of interest in him after as he was by her getting so close to him before.

January nodded. "Sounds good." She shoved Simon out of her apartment before locking the door. "Lead the way~"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Ceno is busy in his club, preparing this and that. Though archery club is only an ordinary club without special achievement, it is quite famous amongst second year student.  Ceno will be taking a part in club demonstration. This silvery-blond haired guy does not really nervous, he only thinks to do his best.
"Do you think our club will get bunch of 'em this year?" asked the leader of archery club.
"...." Ceno stops his activity to think about it for a bit, "I doubt it.." he replies as he remembers the first-first year class he took today, seeing the students were not paying attention at all as the first session flied by. Full of lazy people, he thinks.
"...Well," the leader sighs, "yeah, I can agree with that since we've got no applicants yet, unlike last year. Your year was full of active people."
Ceno only gives a shrug.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 am

"Yeah, Simon isn't the only one who likes messing with people." Skye spoke coolly as she stepped out of the room. "The guys at my brothers' old club back where we studied didn't like it so much." she added with a snicker before she continued to walk.

"So, hey. What're you planning for this year, Jan?" she asked the girl walking behind her, completely ignoring Simon's presence.

Adrian was at the board, scribbling notes and things for the new members, if ever. It wasn't like people would suddenly go on joining clubs at the first day like he did but who wouldn't hope for that?

"Still hoping for freshmen applicants?" the chairman asked him.

Adrian only shrugged. "Maybe?" he replied plainly. "But who knows, maybe not freshmen anyway, but new members at the least. People seem to be flocking at that other clubs."

"Like the theater one. Or the art club. ... or that other one." The girl sighed, "Kids these days."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:51 am

"Planning? Well, I'm planning to pass. I'm probably going to have to get a job too, so I don't really expect to have time for clubs. I haven't really thought about it too much though." Jan sighed. "It's just nice to have a fresh start, even if it's only for a year."

Simon didn't mind being ignored nor did he really want to be a part of the conversation, so he just followed behind humming whatever music was playing in his earbuds.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 pm

"Nice, Ceno!" exclaims his classmate when Ceno hits bull's eye. "If you keep this good work, I'm pretty sure freshmen will get charmed!" he laughs.
Ceno only looks at him with flat eyes. ".....no," he pulls out an arrow and begin to aim, "..the senior is better," he shoots and the arrow hits around the target's edge.
"Heck, Ceno, be confident!" his classmate hits Ceno's back.
The blond haired boy only glances at his classmate.
"Leader says we're gonna grab a bite together after this practice," the classmate says, "you come?"
"Yeah, no worries," Ceno replies as he shoots again.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 am

"Would have been a fresher one of this guy wan't with you." Skye spoke casually. Her eyes glanced back at Simon for a moment before looking back towards January.

"You better try not to push yourself too hard. After all, you pretty much just got here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Jan looked back at Simon and shrugged. "You're probably right, but I don't mind him too much. He isn't always a pain and he is good for moving things. Like boxes."

"You really shouldn't worry about me, by the way. The alternative to what I plan on doing is worse. Besides, if I don't participate in any clubs it shouldn't be too hard because I'll have more time."

"Ah, we're here! What kind of a food place is it?" Simon wasn't paying attention when he was walking and bumped into Jan.

She confiscated his earbuds and put them in her pocket. "You can read, can't you?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Skye didn't reply to what January had said. She only shrugged as they continued to walk to the food court.

"Well, I was some kind of... steak house?" Skye hummed, "Unless you want Asian cuisine, I heard there was one here too."

[[ i ship Simon and Skye.
black <3< huehuehuehue
//shot for homestuck reference ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next