Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
karappo
WARP
karappo

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:07 pm

"Or you can just eat something from here," the leader continues as he picks a random food again. "Ceno, you sure dun wanna buy somethin' to eat?"
Ceno shakes his head, "not in the mood.." his eyes glance around as if he is being cautious of something. It is not he is really cautious, Ceno only wants to calm his mind down by watching people and environment around him.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:42 am

Simon shrugged. "That works too." He continued picking food from random plates.

Meanwhile, January was staring at them and wondering why Simon was still over there. She was just about ready to march over there and drag him back herself...
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 am

[[ sorry, i didn't have net . __ . ]]

Meanwhile, Skye finally looked up from her phone as she was busy playing her puzzle games as soon as they entered the building. "So what happened?" she asked, completely unaware of what just happened, only to see January was the only one left at the table with her, Simon missing from his seat.

She looks around and finds him at the other table with that other guy she sat next to in her last class. "What's up, Jan?"

Suddenly, boisterous laughing boomed through the room as new students walked in. It was, surprisingly, the book club. There were seven of them, laughing loudly. Not like there foodcourt wasn't noisy enough already.

"Oh you guys should have seen Nicky then!!" laughed the lady-chairman, pointing towards Adrian who was doing well hiding embarrassment, no thanks to the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 am

(welcome back tsuta-chan~)

That laugh did caught attention of Ceno and leader.
"Oh... those guys are from book club," says the leader while eating food, "noisy as always.."
Ceno frowns, 'noisy' is not a fine to describe book club. "I haven't seen them outside like this before. Are they really from book club?"
"Yep," the leader glances, "see da girl who's laughing at the poor dude? That's the chairman."
Poor dude?
Ceno knows that guy. He bumped Ceno in front of the library. No wonder he read book while walking then.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:08 pm

(Helloooooooo~)

January looked back over to Skye. "Simon pushed me over to the archery club to talk to Ceno in exchange for paying for my food. When I came back they were all staring at us so I pushed Simon over. The archery club ran away so now he's talking to Ceno and their leader." She squinted to get a better look. "... and it looks like he's eating the food that the other members left behind."

Simon shrugged. "I never was a fan of books. I never would have guessed that the book club would be so loud though..." He glanced over at Jan, whose squinted eyes made her look like she was pissed. "I should probably go over there and buy Jan some food before she marches over here and makes a scene." Simon got up and made his way over to their table. "So what do you want?"

January huffed. "You know what I like just go get me something."

Simon sighed and walked off to go find something for her to eat.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:45 am

Skye nodded in response, to let Jan know she was listening. She was about to invite her to buy food already when the guys of the book club walked in. Jeez, what a noisy bunch. she thought to herself. She wasn't even sure which group was that but she could care less. All she knows is that they were loud.

Simon then walked to them and asked about Jan's food, as soon as the boy walked off, Skye followed after him. "Even if you guys are from different year levels, you two sure do know each other well." she spoke.

"Hey, hey, come on you guys, leave him alone. Having to be in that situation is embarrassing enough." said one of the guys, followed by a chuckle. Adrian sighed before his eyes scanned the room. He spotted a few familiar faces. He hopes no one heard the whole story.

Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:18 pm

January shrugged. "We met in the main office. I think Simon was in there for harassing some stupid girl. Or maybe a guy. I'm not sure."

"It was a girl. Weren't you in there for pick-pocketing?" Simon stopped at a random stand to get Jan her food before moving on to another one to get something for himself.

January started eating bits of food as they walked. "I only took all of his pencils. He just threw a fit about it."

(I originally wanted to say "Oh, well Simon knew my brother from a club." but then the dialogue went into March's death and I don't feel like making this depressing right now ._.
... this one isn't much better but it sticks to my original story a bit more.)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:35 pm

[[ oh wow ]]

"Fascinating..." Skye spoke with a monotone voice as she picked out her own food. "Still, that really doesn't explain much." she added, as she picked another dish. Her tray seemed to be quite filled enough as it was but it didn't look like Skye was planning to keep it that way. It's a surprise she was pretty slim despite getting to eat that much food.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:23 pm

(Depressing story is depressing Very Happy but of course these characters are adapted from something really different... originally they meet in a jail Very Happy//shot)

January watched as the amount of food on Skye's plate grew. Her first thought was-

"Skye, if you eat all of that you're going to get fat." Simon was slapped my January, again, for that comment.

"Don't be so rude! Keep your thoughts to yourself." Jan huffed as she went to go find a table.

Simon just shrugged it off. "Anyway, the office is boring, so I talked to her-"

"He harassed me." January was having trouble finding an empty table.

"... talked to her and that's how we met. I would see her around school, of course, and-" Simon redirected her to the archery table to go and sit with Ceno and the leader.

"-he harassed me some more." January grabbed onto him and pulled him in the opposite direction.

Simon released himself and continued on his course to the archery table. "... and eventually we became friends. I got to know her brother a bit too, but he wasn't my type."

January simply stopped walking. "Simon, he punched you in the face."

Simon sighed. "That was just when we met. It's not like he hated me. Now stop being difficult and come sit at the archery table."

Jan gave up and went with him.

(Loooooooooooooooong)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Ceno and the leader are actually watching January and Simon grab-pulling each other to random direction which eventually goes to them anyway. There is no empty table anymore after all.
"Oh, hey again, Simon, young lad!" the leader smiles and looks at Sky, "and the other young lady!"
Ceno raises his head a bit to look and back to watch around again. He does not really care about them being there. The leader puts aside empty trays and make place for them.
"You shouldn't leave yer table next time," the leader says, "somebody's got to guard da table."
Ceno cannot predict whether it will be a good idea or not letting these new guys join with them. Maybe it's alright if it is only Simon, but with Skye and January? Ceno is not really sure but he does not show any emotion anyway. The blond boy leans on his chair, keep watching people with sleepy eyes.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 am

[[ o - o ]]

"Tell that to my metabolism." Skye replied with a flat face. "This is nothing compared to how much I ate back in junior high." she added. She kept her attention on the two as they told her the story and bickered at the same time. She suddenly missed one of her brothers' friends.

Shrugging off the thought, turning her attention to the guys. "I was expecting that too happen but I didn't know January was going to leave the table too." she told the archery club's leader.

She turned back to Simon, "You sure like to harass people."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:40 am

(Yeah I've given up on writing that story for now... just going to sit in my head instead ._.)

Simon sat next to Ceno and scoffed. "I do not! Just because she calls it harassing doesn't mean that I actually harass people. I just talk to people."

Jan sat next to the leader. "Ok, most of the time it was just talking but there were a few times..."

Simon almost spit up his food and struggled to regain his composure. "Let's not talk about that. Ever."

January laughed. "Why not? Are you embarrassed?"

Simon ignored Jan and turned to Ceno. "Why so quiet?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Ceno looks at Simon, "...do you have any problem with that?"
"He means 'do you want to talk to me?'" cuts the leader which makes Ceno stares him with a frown.
"Maybe, more or less," Ceno back to look around.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:20 pm

(Ceno and Leader's relationship is just... funny.)

Simon chuckled a bit. "Why so defensive, Ceno? I just want to talk to you~" Simon was considering messing with Ceno a bit to get his mind off of the previous conversation. He wouldn't go around to people telling them that Jan used to be a thief but it seems like she would gladly tell other people about his regretful past. Not that it was as bad as hers, it just made it harder for him to make friends.

(Poor Simon accidentally tripping and falling on people all the time. For some reason they always seem to take it the wrong way Very Happy //slapped)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:08 am

(Happy birthday wrip!!
late XD? sorry)

"Then talk," Ceno replies, "I'll listen.."
Ceno does not really talk to stranger. Yep, these new people in front of him are just strangers for him. Ceno never wants to start a conversation. It is not necessary at all, he thinks, what is the point to share your unnecessary thoughts anyway? If it is not about something important then just shrug it off. Only some people including the leader and one of his classmates who can stand this personality of Ceno.

(well since the leader won't feel offended by ceno anyway XD hahahaha. He's just too friendly)
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:07 pm

(Thanks Smile and early, actually ^_^)

Simon sighed. "Are you an introvert or something?" He leaned back in his chair. "I tend to prefer the kind of person that is active in the conversation. How about you just tel me something about yourself."

(Short reply is short. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:43 am

(it's ok ~~~~ yehehe)

"Why do I have to tell you?" Ceno folds his arms together.
"Ceno came from a cold place! That's why he's cold!" the leader laughs.
".....that's lame, leader," Ceno says, "and if you're going--"
Ceno has not finished his words when the leader continues, "Ceno's good in archery, he's one of our top 10. He doesn't like noisy people, his favfood is Romanian cuisine, he has a lil' sissey, Ceno's also good in digital technologey! What a perfect guy are ya, Ceno!" he hits Ceno's back.
"--to explain...." Ceno glares at the leader with angry vein, "may I kill you now?"
"No, bhaahahahha!" the leader ignores Ceno and turns at Simon, "what about ya, fella?"
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:41 am

"Ah, he probably won't like me too much then. I tend to be noisy." Simon shrugged. "I have a little sister, too, and I used to work at a music store in Oregon. I can sing a little bit and I've never really had a favorite food."

"And he's gay," January interjected.

Simon sighed. "Yes, that too. I think I've scared enough guys away already that don't even know that so thanks for trying to make it harder for me," he spoke sarcastically.

"Your welcome." January was good at giving him a hard time. She was being rather cruel compared to usual, but it was probably because she was tired. She tends to act very different when she's tired.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Lucky Simon, these guys have no problem with not-straight people. "Don't worry, we're not scared of you, you see," says the leader, "right, Ceno?"
Ceno only shrugs, means he is agree, "whatever,"
"oh! and if you're familiar with music then you and Ceno can--"
"Leader.." Ceno glances deadly. He knows the leader does not intend to bring up the past in Ceno's head. This blond haired boy knows that the leader is only trying to make him more friends. However, Ceno does not want more friends, not in this school.
Realizing he almost said something taboo, the leader quickly changes the music topic. "I'm from Eritrea, ah, don't ask where, it's just a small-infamous country," the leader continues, "I have three siblings. I went here by a scholarship. My hobby is tellin' ya a joke and pissin' off creature like Ceno," he laughs. "What about you, young ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Simon sighed in relief. "That's nice. There are some people that are just really... rude."

January sighed and leaned back in her chair. "My family is poor because my parents are..." She coughed a bit. "Anyway, I'm from the same town as Simon and I got here on a lottery program. It has its own requirements to apply but I just got one of the lucky spots. That's about it, really."

Simon glared. "There's more."

Jan looked to the side. "Why should I talk about it? It doesn't really need to be said."

"Really? That's not what you thought earlier when I was talking." Simon menacingly took another bite of his food whilst glaring at January. He actually got a bit of it on the side of his mouth and continued to glare as he wiped the substance from the corner of his mouth. Honestly, it was more funny that menacing.

January hesitated before muttering, "I also used to have a brother."

Simon stopped glaring at her and returned his gaze to his food. That wasn't what he was thinking about when he said that there was more, but he was content with the answer. At least he didn't just try to make her look bad in front of everybody. Being tired wasn't a real excuse for being so rude.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:30 am

Ceno looks at his watch, "...time for me to go home.. bye.." he gets up and goes off just like that. The leader actually wants to stop Ceno but it's too late. He knows there's something else with Ceno "Well, I guess I'll just go home too! Nice to meet you all!" the leader runs to follow Ceno, ignoring the depressing tension there.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:32 pm

(That name change had me confused for a bit...)

Simon watched, amused, as the two left. "Well that was rather anti-climatic." He looked down at his plate and realized that there wasn't any food left and he was starting to feel rather drowsy. "Eh... Maybe we should go home too."

January shrugged. She had finished with her food as well, and she figured that it was getting late. "Maybe so." She glanced to Skye, who was doing whatever she was doing, before talking again. "Well, I guess we're going to go then. It was nice talking to you."

The pair rose from their seats and walked together to their apartment building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5