Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:47 pm

[[ this rp needs more people 

also idk ripley .__. ]]

"I would but everytime they do visit, I feel like I'm getting pressured even more." Sky replied distantly. "They're both very successful now so it just makes me feel frustrated that I haven't exactly done much." she added, looking towards the direction January had pointed to. "Ah, yeah I think so." she said, "My class is a few rooms away from here. Are you free later?" 

Adrian, on the other hand, was lost among the shelves of books. He'd probably be late for his next class if he doesn't leave soon...
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:05 pm

(Well. I'll just wait.)

January patted Skye on the shoulder. "Don't worry about what your brothers have done, just do what makes you happy. After school I have to organize some stuff back where I'm staying, but it shouldn't take long." She waved as she walked to the next class. She called out to Skye just before she was out of earshot, "I'll see you after class!"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:34 pm

(Just have fun~~~~)

This time, Ceno is the one who bumps Adrian. "Ah, sorry about that..." he says while rushing with disgusted face. Ceno feels sick, he quickly runs to the bathroom as he is in the corridor.

(Idek what to do lololol)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:43 pm

[[ idk what to do here anymore orz ]]

"Well, yeah but..." Skye's voice trailed off. She couldn't exactly put her thoughts into words. Before she could even think of something to say, January spoke. "Later, Jan." she said. Skye gave a small smile at the girl with a little salute before she continued to walk to her class. 

Adrian's gaze followed the boy as he walked past him. Such a strange guy, he thought to himself. He quickly shrugged it off and continued to walk to his destination.

[[ CAAAAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEEEL THE GAAAAAAAAAY TONIIIIIIIGHT~ ]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:28 pm

On his way to class, Simon spotted an... interesting looking boy with straight black hair. He adjusted his pace to walk just behind the boy and leaned forward so that he was practically resting his chin on Adrian's shoulder. He tried his best to speak in a creepy tone, "Hello~"

(Simon is attracted to gayness o_o //shot)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:25 pm

[......................gayness........... omfgdfhs]

Ceno's face is still pale when he wants to enter the class. Full of freshmen? No, not yet. They are freshmen, but since the bell has not rang, only few of them are in the class. No one seems realize that Ceno is a sophomore, they only look at him with a bit concern since Ceno can't shrug his face off. One of them even asks his condition. Ceno replies that there is nothing to be worried about.
Study before class starts?
No, Ceno decides to take a nap. He does not really mind anymore to 'skip' this class.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:07 pm

[[ i actually just decided to read through simon's profile and i was like "WTF HE'S GAY" ]]

Adrian nearly jumped as he heard a voice speak from behind -- his thoughts simply went back to the book he was holding that he didn't realize there was someone behind him.

"Oh, hi there." he spoke quietly, as he saw the strange boy who stood a little too close behind where he was. Strange people are in this school, he swears.

[[ i can feel the gay in the air omfg what have i done
when i think of "cliche romance rp", i never thought of this kind ]]

Meanwhile, Skye entered her class. It seemed like her classmates were earlier than her. She shouldn't have taken a detour. The last seat at the back that was left was beside that blonde guy whose head was on his desk. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers, after all. She thought to herself as she walked to the desk. She made sure she made some noise as she pulled her seat to startle the guys around her desk, including the guy who was sleeping. She's such a jerk, honestly.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:58 pm

[... I.. I...I... thought....
never mind...]

What in the world that sound is, it sure makes Ceno raises his head to see the culprit. Glancing at Skye  while half of his face is only a centimeter from the desk, Ceno gives no attention anymore and plant his face again in his arms on the desk. He realizes she is the girl that he saw in the stairs before. However, for heaven's sake, who cares? He never wants to make trouble with other people, moreover, he is currently having nausea.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:04 pm

(Erm... is there a problem? ._. Sorry to confuse you guys... Simon is just a character that I thought up a long time ago, and I wasn't planning on doing any of... that... stuff. Sorry.)

Simon moved to walk beside Adrian instead of leaning over him and returned one of his earbuds to his ear. He thought that messing with this guy would've been fun, but all he got was "hi there". "I guess you aren't the jumpy type, then." He prodded Adrian's book with his finger. "Quite the bookworm though. You really shouldn't read while you walk."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 pm

[[ whatever you're thinking, it's not even allowed lolololol ]]

"I try not to. It's a little too childish." Adrian replied simply. He tired to keep a straight, unaffected look in his face. Why does he keep running into strange people?

"And yes, I've been told." he replied his eyes going back to his book as he entered the other classroom, completely ignoring the boy. He had a bad feeling around him.

Skye casually takes her seat as if she had done nothing. She sits with her legs crossed and her arm over the seat's backrest like a boss cool kid most people see her as. "Shouldn't you be in the nurse's office?" she spoke calmly. She was actually trying to offend him, not knowing he was a year above her.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:24 pm

(I know I just... so confused x_x I didn't expect that kind of reaction from you guys)

Simon, no longer interested in the boy, made his way to his own class and started humming to himself. He decided to try to find Jan after school and mess with her instead. That was usually fun.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 pm

(lol...XD, my reaction was just a prank. But it's true I Can't really stand yaoi or stuff like that.)

"What does this first year want from me..?" Ceno thought as he turns his head a bit to see Skye.
"Thank you for your concern, young lady," he replies and plant his head again, "but for your information, I have a girlfriend, so your concern is not needed." That line is a joke to mock Skye. It is not that Ceno made that line himself, he took it from a movie that his mother was in. Girlfriend? No way. He could not think anything more but his sister.
"Pft.." a student who overheard was holding his laugh. Before he gets punched, he thinks, he quickly goes to the other and talk to them.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:10 pm

[[ i wasn't really seriously shocked. i was actually laughing xD ]]

"Pfffttt..." Skye couldn't resist laughing. Of course, whether or not he had a girlfriend, Skye wouldn't even care. "You know, I wasn't asking about your probably non-existent girlfriend." she spoke mockingly. Whether or not Ceno had a girlfriend, Skye really didn't care.

"But if you're sick, you better get out of the room. You know how some instructors are." she spoke coolly.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:34 pm

(I'm not into yaoi either... Simon's just... the idea for him has been bouncing around in my head for a long time o.o And I really don't know what to do now...)

Jan shuffled into the classroom, trying to hide her embarrassment as she took her seat in front of Skye. She was unaware of Ceno and the conversation they were having, so she simply interrupted them, "I was told that I was in the wrong class..." She was holding her schedule in one hand and scratched the back of her head with the other. "I must've looked at my schedule wrong." She had actually spent the last few minutes in the other class arguing who she thought was trying to pull a prank on her before she finally gave in and left.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:46 am

"Just like I said," this time Ceno really gets up, he looks at Skye with annoyed look, "you do not have to worry about me, young lady."
Of course, nothing to worry about him. He got A- in this class before. He already understood most of what they would learn later. Ceno can bet that the teacher would not mind if he sleeps in the class. However, nothing comes out as January interrupts them. Ceno comes back to his nap instead.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:00 am

"Good luck getting kicked out of the room, if ever then." Skye spoke with a smug look on her face before turning to January. Her flat expression turning a bit brighter as she turned to the girl who seated in front of her, "Ah well, that happens." she spoke with a more cheery voice, as if she was not being such a jerk to the guy right next to him moments ago, "I actually nearly got lost looking for my first class this morning." she told January with a soft chuckle.

Adrian was in his room, sitting alone in the corner of the class before a teacher came to their room and announced that they would not have class today because their professor was sick. "Darn it." he muttered quietly. He stayed in his seat as his classmates left; he was left alone in the room, his book at hand.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 pm

January smiled. "Yeah, finding the class this morning was a lucky guess." She looked around the class  to make sure that, well, Simon wasn't there. He wasn't. However, she did see the boy sleeping in the desk next to Skye. "I understand sleeping in your first class... but really..." She shook her head and looked back to Skye. "At least I'm not the only one who's tired."

(Adrian... what's wrong with you... go have some fun ._.)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:01 pm

[[ he is a very boring guy ]]

Skye glanced at the guy beside her before looking back at January. "Don't mind that jerk." she spoke casually as she leaned back on her seat. She wasn't really the nicest person anyone would meet, January should probably get used to that...
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Ceno hears Skye calling him jerk yet he does not mind at all. One or two girls called him like that because of his coldness. Though this one is different case, he still does not want to make a fuss over it. Once today's classes are over, he can go to archery club, venting out his emotion in his shots. Nothing is better than that in this school.

Last edited by Alexanderite on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:28 pm

January sighed. "What did he do to you?" She started to wonder if Skye was this grumpy all of the time. He didn't seem like a bad guy but... you can't tell much from someone who is sleeping.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Skye waved her hand dismissively at January. "Just don't mind him." 

Right on cue, their teacher walked in the classroom. "Perfect timing." Skye muttered.

[[idk what to do here srsly ]]
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:22 pm

[maybe skye can kick ceno off his chair pft..]

Ceno peeks a bit. The teacher walks in. The boy raises his body and takes out his books, put them in his table only to be covered by his head again. Ceno is planning to just listen to the lecture while sleeping though it is not really possible to do such a thing, he knows what they are going to learn anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:34 pm

January watched as Ceno took out his books just to sleep on them. "Eh... What was the point of that?" She shook her head and looked back to Skye. "There isn't really much to mind." She pulled a notebook and pencil out to take notes. She knew that if she didn't write the important parts down that she wouldn't remember anything from the lecture, and she didn't travel to a different country just to fail her classes. She didn't want to continue what she had done back at home, either.

(*cue annoying distraction*)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:47 am

[[ that sounds like a pretty good idea huehuehue... ]]

Skye saw at the corner of her eye what Ceno just did and she gave him an unimpressed look before bringing out her notebook and sketchpad. She only pays half her attention to classes. It's only a miracle she can even take notes. Or pass her subjects. She would do this to almost every class of hers like there was nothing she should even care about.

[[ i srsly dunno anymore ]]
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:54 am

On the second session, Ceno gets up. He could not enjoy his nap after all while his brain is concentrating to the lecture. Ceno leans on his chair to get more relaxing position and opens his notebook to compare what the previous teacher gave him last year and what present teacher gives him now. When he hears something different, he takes his pen and makes notes. As a not-really smart student, he asks question when he finds those differences.

[llalalalal]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next