Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 pm

(It's ok. Simon can love Skye without being attracted to her Very Happy //slapped)

Simon shook his head. "No, I like steak. Steak is good. Jan's paying."

January blanked out when Simon mentioned her paying. "Simon... I thought you were... you know I can't..."

Simon pouted. "But Jaaaaaaaan it's steaaaaaaaakkkkkk," he whined.

January didn't even bother to pull out her wallet. She knew all that remained in it were a few dust bunnies. She wasn't broke, though, she was just hiding her money in a safe place. Away from Simon.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 pm

"So, whaddaya wanna eat, Ceno?" asks leader.
The archery club members walk into the food court, not all of the members are there, only 6 of them.
Ceno looks around, it seems he cannot find any Hungarian cuisine anywhere. What does he expect from this place anyway..? Only a food court that sells, most of them, affordable food.
"Pasta I guess..." Ceno replies as they pick a table.
"I'm gonna buy burgers," says the other.
"No, fun..."
"I'm waiting here, just grab your food fast and we'll talk 'bout the exhibition," says the leader.
Ceno walks around the foodcourt until he spots Skye and the other. Stopping his steps, he turns back to the table instead. "I'll just eat at home..." Ceno says to the leader who asked him what he wants to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Simon saw Ceno in the corner of his eye. "Oh, it's that guy from earlier." He pulled January in front of him so that we was pretty much leaning over her shoulder and pointed him out. "See him? You should go talk to him."

January stared blankly. "Why?"

"Because he's cute and you're both blonde! You need a boyfriend anyway!" Simon was rather insistant on trying to get January to embarrass herself.

"I don't need a boyfriend! I don't even know that guy!"

"Too bad~" He shoved Jan and waved as she stumbled away. "I'll pay for your food~"

January attempted to regain her balance but she bumped into Ceno anyway.

(No escape! >Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Ceno gets bumped and he holds the table to get his balance.
"You ok, Ceno?" the leader asks.
Ceno glances at January. What does she want..? he grumbles in his mind. "Yeah.." Ceno replies.
"Watch whe'you are going, young lady," the leader laughs at January.
Sitting in his seat, Ceno looks away while resting his chin on his hand, thinking what he is going to do with next.

[uh oh...]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:50 pm

January looked away and scratched the back of her neck. "I'm sorry," she mumbled. She didn't want to talk too much because the last guy she talked to made fun of her accent. "My friend shoved me..."

Simon, of course, was chuckling in the background.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 pm

"Don't sweat it, don't sweat it!" the leader laughed, "I was tellin' ya to be careful. So, young lady~~~ what's up~~~?"
Ceno twitches a bit, "leader.. don't scare her.. she is a first year." Finally, Ceno looks at Jan. "Don't mind him, just go."
"Uwa... Ceno, you're scary..." his classmate who just came back with his food on a tray complains. He sits and looks at Jan. "So, first year..."
"....means.."
The leader and classmate look each other, then they smile...
"Hey, fist year!" , "Hey ya, young lad!", "Why don't you join our club!?"
Both of them ask Jan at the same time with those sparkling eyes full of determination. Ceno can only face palm while sighing tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:00 pm

January glanced back at Simon when Ceno suggested that she leave, but she really wanted Simon to pay for her food and he would only do it if she talked to him.

Jan twitched when they asked her to join. "Um... what club?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:21 pm

"Archery club..." Ceno sighs again and tells the other to shut up and sit. "This is a 3rd year and the leader," Ceno looks at the leader to introduce them informally. "And this one is a 2nd year..he is.. just an ordinary member.." he says referring to his classmate who later protests. "And I think you have already known me since we took the same class this afternoon."
Ceno glances a bit toward Simon and Sky, hoping that they won't come to them like Jan. "If you are interested to join our club, just go to our training field or our stand in next week exhibition." Flat voice, no emotion, Ceno leans his back on the chair.
"Ceno! Be nice, at least!" the leader protested and turns at Jan, "our club is very bright, passionate, and cool!! You won't regret it, young lady!"
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 pm

January put her hands in her pockets and tilts her head. "Archery, huh? Sounds interesting..." She sighed. "Sorry, but I can't join. I won't really have time for a club." Ceno was making her feel uneasy. Maybe if she just told Simon he was a jerk, then her food would still be paid for...
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:48 pm

"what a shame..." the leader sighs.
"If so, just go.." says Ceno.
"Ceno..." his classmate sweatdrops. With awkward expression, Ceno's classmate looks at January and scratched his head which is not itchy at all. "Sorry about that.. I think he just isn't in the mood."
"We won't get any applicant if you keep that frigid face on you face, Ceno.." the leader whispered, "come on, as their senior, you have to be nice and guide them to a bright shiny sunset, smiiile smiiiileee..!"
And Ceno only gives him 'wtf' look. "Nonsense.." he turns again at Jan, "so, you," he calls, "just visit club exhibition next week. There are other clubs you might want to join. Some of them don't do much in their activity, so you would be able to do whatever that makes you don't have time for a club."
Ceno wasn't trying to be nice, he was trying to tell the fact. Some freshmen just need a guide. Ceno knows that and Jan seems to be a person who often get lost. At least, in his eyes. He remembers clearly when she asked Skye about her class and actually went to the wrong class.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:07 pm

"I guess I'll go to the exhibition then..." January just felt awkward around these people. She was still interested in archery, though. Even if Ceno was a jerk.

She made her way back to Simon, who seemed disappointed that she didn't talk to Ceno more. "What's wrong? Why did you walk away?"

"He's a jerk," she muttered. "Also, you still have to pay for my food."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:16 am

"Why did you have to be like that, Ceno?" his classmate sighs and begin to eat his food. As the other members come with their food, they ask for what happened.
Ceno folded his arms together and tell them not to worry. However, the leader tells them.
"Aw, Ceno...stop being cold.. it was a first year right.."
"Hey, she is still there, see?"
"Oh yeah. uh wait.. she's with that famous Simon?"
"...famous...?"
"uh......oh..."
"If he comes here, I'm going home.."
"Shh.. don't look at him unless you wanna be eaten, dude."
Again, Ceno frowns. "What year is he?"
"Second year," one of them answers, "just like you."
Ceno blinks, "really?"
"you antisocial wouldn't know something like this..."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:08 am

(Lol Simon has become the big bad gay wolf. He apparently eats poor little straight boys lololol
Wait nevermind bad image I'll stop now)

Simon chuckled and nodded over to the table of archery boys. "Do you think they're talking about you?"

January glanced over. "... No. I think they're looking at you and freaking out. It's the first day and you've already scared people away with your gayness. Congratulations."

Simon squinted and looked away from the boys. "Do you think... that maybe they're... homophobes???"

That earned him a slap in the face. "Of course not, you idiot. You're just creepy."

(Yeah I don't know what I'm doing anymore ._.)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:09 am

(lolololol XDXD)

"uwah, she slapped her..." says a member while munching on his burger.
"He deserves it, somehow, whatever the reason.."
"...I couldn't agree more.."
"Oi, oi...stop looking at them.. it's not proper.."
"What? you're on his side now?"
"Dude, no way! He being there already creep the hell outta me!"
"Just be cautious.."

"Ahem." The leader scratches his head, "look, guys, we're here to talk about our club. Stop looking at them , will ya? Or you folks have taken interest on him?"
"NO WAY!" all of them screams except Ceno.
"I guess we can't talk about it today, leader," Ceno leans his back again, "just do it tomorrow."
The leader looks disappointed, "I guess you're right, Ceno. While everyone is this worried, there's no way we can focus."

"Hey, stop looking..."
"Dude, aren't you scared that he might attack anytime?"
"Don't say that.. don't look at him on the eyes.."

".....they aren't listening.." says Ceno.

(XD Simon is so funny)
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:38 am

(I feel like they're going to form a cult and kill him out of fear D':
...I watch too many weird shows ._.)

January glared over at the archery table. "They're still talking about you. What did you do to them?"

Simon shrugged. "I meant to talk to one of them earlier, but you called me away. No clue what the fuss is about." He snapped his fingers. "Hey~ You should go over there and ask~"

"No. I'm not talking to them again. It's your turn now. I'll stay here and keep Skye company."

"But-" Simon was cut off when January shoved him towards the table. Simon, however, had cat-like reflexes and caught his balance before he reached the table. He casually pulled up a chair and sat down next to Ceno.

Simon cleared his throat. "So, my nice little attractive girly friend over there," Simon had a tendency to advertise January like she was for sale to any guy that he met, "would like to know why most of you guys are staring at me and chattering. I just so happen to be a little interested too, so could you please tell me, one at a time, how I may have offended you." He glanced to Ceno. "Also, she thinks you're a jerk. Congratulations." Simon was acting civil in order to make them stop freaking out and realize that he's just a normal person. He kind of over did it a bit.

(I honestly think the archery team is what made him funny Very Happy I'm just having so much fun with this~~)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:04 am

Too bad, Simon. They ran already, leaving their food just like that. Only Ceno and the leader left.
The leader laughed so hard, "sorry 'bout that, dude! they just as sensitive as newborn babies!"
"....I can't see the relation," says Ceno and he looks at Simon, "please tell your friend that I appreciated that."
"Duh I'll tell them to not wasting food..." the leader picks a potato wedges from random plate. Well, since the owner ran already, means it has no owner anymore. "What an impression you got in your first day~"
Ceno only keep quiet.
"Where're you from, fella?" the leader asks Simon. He is a friendly and cheerful person so he isn't scared of creatures like Simon. This leader of archery club likes to make new friends.. and of course to get new members.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Simon chuckled as the guys all ran away from him. He could have a lot of fun with this. He took small bits of food as well, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs to relax. "Don't worry about it, I don't really mind. January and I are from the United States, so we're here in the student exchange program. I'm sorry that you had to put up with her atrocious accent." He glanced to Ceno. "Did you make fun of it or something? I can't imagine why she would think you're a jerk."

Meanwhile, in the background, January was thinking up ways to use the boys' fear of Simon to her own advantage.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:51 pm

The leader laughs, now harder. "See, Ceno! Again!"
Rolling his eyes, finally Ceno also takes a bite from random plate, "I didn't," he replies.
"Ceno wouldn't do that," the leader continues, "though his accent's good, he's foreigner just like ya! Me myself too! I've messed accent and grammar, but Ceno never made fun of it."
"Enough explanation,leader," Ceno looks at Simon, "she only made a hasty conclusion. People often stereotype stuff."
"Don't worry, fella," the leader goes closer to Simon and whispers, "he's only a cold dude, don't be offended by his words."
Ceno hears it but he does not say any comment about it.
"So, how's your first day in our school?" asks the leader, "it's a nice school, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Simon chuckled. "She only said you're a jerk, I'm just trying to figure out why." He plucked food from a random plate and, after examining it, put it back. "Maybe it's because you're cold." He paused right before grabbing something else. "Wait..." He looked back at January, who seemed to be scheming. "I bet she just said it so that I would buy her food and she wouldn't have to talk to you. Hmph." He turned back to the two and resumed eating random food. "I would like to think it went well. I can't imagine what I did to make all of those guys afraid of me, but I can't say that I'm too surprised. It's a great school, too; much better than the one I went to back at home."

(Maybe it's the eyeliner. That tends to freak people out, right? < Simon's thought process)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:31 pm

(you bet...)

"I didn't get it too, don't worry," Ceno says. He does not afraid of Simon, there is nothing wrong with that guy. Maybe his appeal is a bit..awkward? But, Ceno has no problem with it. People have their own hobby.
"So, fella, what is your name?" asks the leader, "people call me leader and you can call me that, I'm third year," he laughs. "And this eagle eyed dude is Schernogenji Palazya, a second year just like yah."
"Just call me Ceno," taking random food again, Ceno asks, "have you thought of joining a club?"
"Join our club instead!!" the leader exclaims.

(it's just me who hasn't thought of his name =A=.. and I don't plan to name him anyway.)

Last edited by Alexanderite on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:22 pm

"Name's Mays, Simon Mays."

"I'm Simon Mays. It's nice to meet you, leader and... Ceno." It's a good thing that Ceno had a nickname, because Simon would have never been able to remember his actual name. "I'm thinking of joining the music club." He laughed at the leader's suggestion. "If you want to keep your members, I should probably stay out of your club."

(I, personally, love archery. I just can't shoot straight Very Happy there's never really been an opportunity to ever learn it properly though)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Ceno's finger a bit twitches from taking food when hearing 'music club'. He pulls his hand and leans on the chair. There is a slight uncomfortable look on his face. Music club are not a good word for him. Ceno remembers when he was part of it even though only for less than a semester.
Leader scratches his head, "you've gotta point there, Simon. Sorry 'bout 'em, but they're not bad people, I can assure you that."

(me too =w=... I like it very much but never learned it properly. Too expensive.)
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Simon glanced over to Ceno. "What's wrong with you? Are you sick or something?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:01 pm

"It's nothing.." replies Ceno in whisper.
The leader also notices it. Unlike Simon, he knows what bothers Ceno. It happened last year, Ceno was 'kicked out' of music club only because of some people's jealousy. Starting that day, Ceno would get anonymous letters by random people sent by unknown people. It is not often however it makes Ceno feel uncomfortable that he would remember the day when he was 'kicked out'. Ceno himself has never reported it to the teacher, he does not want to make a fuss after all.
"So, Simon! I recommend ya to eat something from over there!" the leader quickly changes the topic, "it sells traditional food of 'tis country and they're good!"
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:29 pm

"Hmm?" He looked over at the place the leader was pointing at and shrugged. "I don't know... I'm not the most adventurous eater and I told Jan I would pay for her food. Maybe some other time." Simon would actually eat most things, he was just cautious at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]   High School Cliche [[RP Thread]] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Cliche [[RP Thread]]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next