Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Rule 63

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

Naruto: Rule 63 Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:21 pm

genderbent naruto
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:41 pm

[[ LALALA ]]

"This sucks!"

Fuyuki complained as he tended to the cuts on his skin. "Next time, Suzumu, you're the one holding the cat." he snapped at the silver haired boy that walking next to him. "The cat seemed to like you more, Fuyuki-san. Your wounds would have been worse if I tried to pull her away." the Yoruchi replied.

Fuyuki was already irritated by the fact their sensei has not yet allowed them to take a higher rank mission, they ended up with one involving hunting down a cat. At least he was happy that they now have the rest of the day for themselves.

Their sensei has already disappeared elsewhere so Fuyuki decided to find somewhere to go but then realized his two teammates were still following him the whole time. "Are you sure you don't want us around, Fuyuki-kun?" the red-headed one spoke.

"Yes, now please leave me alone!!"

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Fuji jumped up when he heard a familiar voice yelling out in the street. It was his cousin! Or something. He wasn't really sure, but they both had Uchiha blood so that had to count for something, right? With a spring in his step, he went ahead towards the voice source, leaving his teammates behind. Spotting him from afar, a smile spread out along his lips and he made a run for it, arms spread wide readying for impact.

"Fuyuki-kun!!!"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Fuyuki immediately became aware of another pest's presence. Well, he wasn't really that much of a pest but having that guy around got on his nerves. He was pretty sure he wouldn't be related to someone like him but the boy kept on insisting the have to be related somehow.

"Tsk. Just who I needed." he muttered, rolling his eyes. Before the said boy came close enough, Fuyuki had stopped him with a hand on Fuji's face, keeping the latter's arms from him. "Not now, Fuji." he spoke.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Fuji's arms flailed as he kept trying to wrap his arms around the older boy, but ultimately failing. Giving up, he sank to the ground and crossed his arms with a pout. He was about to go on another one of his tangents about the importance of family and camaraderie when he noticed the various wounds and scratches on the team. He let out a snicker, "The cat struck again, huh?" he says, grinning at them.

Last edited by v.victory on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Shiha's ears almost rang when he heard a voice that screamed Fuyuki's name. He was in that intersection and saw Fuji ran to the other section. His cheek twitched at that scene, moreover, Fuyuki didn't seem in a good mood. Ok, whether would he get punched or kicked, Shiha was looking forward to see it. It might make his day after that long reading his mother forced him to do. "Cha-chang~" he chanted in a whisper. However when he saw that Fuyuki only pushed his cousin's face, Shiha sighed in disappointment. No entertainment today.
"You should have let him huggy huggy you, Fuyuki-kun yo~" said Shiha as he walked out, staring with a smirk. "Look, he loves you veeerryy~ much." Actually, he wanted to tease Fuyuki more, but he saw the silver haired boy behind him.
"Suzumu-kun!" now, he's the one who is being excited.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:14 pm

"Yep! Fuyuki-kun has the worst hit though." The red-head spoke up with a sift chuckle even before Fuyuki was able to reply. "Midor--"

"So Fuji-kun, how was your day~~?" It was like Midori suddenly teleported out, he was now crouching right in front of Fuji, beaming like an idiot (at least Fuyuki thinks so) like it was a normal thing to do.

On the other hand, Fuyuki turned to look towards the newcomer. "Rizumu." he greeted the other red-head. "Great. First, Akira, now you. My day is just perfect!" he spoke sarcastically. Although, his last thought seemed to have been unheard as the Rizumu's attention quickly shifted to the Yoruchi boy behind him.

"Ah, Shiha-kun." Suzumu said, raising his hand in greeting with a blank look on his face.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:20 pm

"Midori-chi, hi!" Fuji exclaimed as he leaned forward, holding unto his ankles as he continued sitting cross-legged on the ground. "You didn't get too hurt by the stupid cat, did you?"

Another voice flitted to his ears and he looked up to see Shiha standing beside them. He was about to reply, that yes, he did love his cousin. Unfortunately, Shiha's attention had suddenly diverted. Shrugging, he turned his attention back to Midori and smiled, "Natsuki made this balm for us before, when we had cat duty. It feels nice! I could go get you some!" he offered, standing up and bouncing on the balls of his feet.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:27 pm

"Ne, ne, Suzumu-kun! Let's spar!" Again, Shiha always invited Suzumu to his stress-relieving-activity in any kind of situation. In short, he didn't care of Suzumu's current state. If his sister saw that, he might get punched instead.
With a 'cheerful' and sparkling smile he took Suzumu's hand as if he wanted to propose him. "Would you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:38 pm

"Nah. I wasn't really able to get too close to the cat until we went and returned it." Midori replied to Fuji with a smile. He doesn't really quite recall everything but he and Fuji went way back during the academy, and he was pretty lucky they were still good pals.

As soon as Fuji mentioned his teammate, Midori seemed to be a little shaken. "A-ah, I think we'll be alright...! I-I mean, Natsuki-chan isn't here right now so I don't think we should bother her..." he spoke a little timidly.

Fuyuki seeing as the attention was now averted from him, he figured now he finally has time for his own. He was a little offended how quick they shifted their attention to his teammates but this was probably the only chance he could escape finally leave the two rascals.

Suzumu, with this seemingly permanent pokerface, nodded with a (probably) cheerful hum. "Sure, Fuyuki-san seems to be eager to get rid of us anyway." he said. When he said that, he turned toward Fuyuki-- or at least where the said half-Uchiha was before he escaped left.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 pm

Shiha looked at where Suzumu looked at: the young Uchiha was no longer there. "The bunny has escaped..." he rubbed his chin with a smirk. Bunny? That was a nickname for Fuyuki from Miyoko, daughter of Yachouya: a kimono store in town. Shiha actually could care less about that noisy-hyper girl; however her weird passion toward Fuyuki amused him.

"I reaaallly want to put these bunny ears on his head!" said Miyoko while squealing over her hand-made bunny ears on the other day when Shiha went there to accompany his sister.

After a few seconds thought, Shiha turned at the other. "Hey, guys~, wanna play bunny hunt?" he suddenly asked. If someone liked his idea, that person might have lost his sanity. "It's very easy. Mission accomplished if you catch and tie the bunny like a maggot," he continued, "or do anything you like but not leaving him alone." For heaven's sake, Shiha enjoyed to mess up with Fuyuki. And about the sparring, he could just drag and/or plea Suzumu later. After all, the chance of everyone agrees was less than 30%. "How?" he asked again, smiling 'innocently'.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 am

[[ omg Koyomi XDD
Fuyuki: NOT THIS AGAIN ASDHGKJA ]]

"Bunny hunting! Yay!" Midori cheered, jumping up from his sitting position. He didn't really know about Fuyuki being the bunny and he thought Shiha was referring t a real one. Midori liked animals so of course he would easily agree to it. "We're joining, right, Fuji-kun??" he asked the other eagerly.

Suzumu, although looking uninterested, was probably laughing inside seeing as his teammate had no idea the bunny was actually Fuyuki. But he'll just leave it at that. "What about our sparring?" Suzumu asked the Rizumu boy, "Or are we going bunny hunting first?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:47 am

Fuji bounced giddily on his spot and stuffed his hands inside the pockets of his pants. "'Course we are!" he exclaimed. Bunny hunting! It doesn't matter that he had no idea that said bunny was supposed to be Fuyuki, all he understood was they were going to hunt for said bunny and never let it leave their sides.

Either way, whether or no he finds Fuyuki or a real live bunny, it's not like he's going to leave it alone anyhow.

"Bunny hunting we go~!"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:07 am

"We can do that later, Suzumu-kun yo~" said Shiha as he clung at Suzumu's arm like a monkey, "let's hunt this bunny first." He turned at Midori and Fuji. "This bunny isn't really an animal, you see... He had a scary frown on his forehead, eagle eyes, rather spiky hair....... if you want more hint you can go to Yachouya and ask the daughter there," he continued, "beware.. this bunny bites and kills..." He had that weird evil giggle for a moment. "But, from those hints from me, I think you guys already knew who the bunny is"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 am

Fuji tilted his head, letting his black hair cover his eyes and he briefly blew at it, trying to get it out of the way but ultimately gave up.

"A bunny that bites and kills..." he muttered, repeating the other, before his eyes widened in fear. "You don't mean a were-bunny, do you?!" he screeched, the panic in his voice real and utterly terrified.

Before he could let out a loud protest, he was face planted unto the ground by Natsuki who stood above him with a rather bored expression on her face.

"He meant the Uchiha."

A soft muffle was heard from the ground as Fuji raised his hand to inquire, "You mean Sasu-chan?"

The green haired, self-proclaimed, team leader sighed as she continued to crush Fuji's head on the ground before turning her attention to the red-headed male before her.

"Don't get too close, you might catch the stupidity."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:05 am

Midori also tilted his head to the side, in puzzlement as he tried to figure out Shiha's riddle. He was going to join Fuji in panic about the were-rabbit -- of course he didn't believe in any were-creatures -- but then Natsuki appeared out of nowhere. "A-ah, Natsuki-chan! H-how nice to see you!" he greeted, a little shaky. Midori wasn't exactly sure but the green-haired girl scared him a little.

"I'm not sure if there is any other Uchiha around here but Sasuki...?" Midori spoke thoughtfully.

"Midori-kun, need I remind you Fuyuki-san is also an Uchiha? You should be able to remember that." Suzumu interrupted. It wasn't so long since their sensei told them Fuyuki's real full name so Midori still kept forgetting. And apparently, news spread fast. "I see most of you already know." he added, as he turned to Natsuki.

Suzumu turned to Shiha, "By the way, Fuyuki-kun doesn't bite. He just cuts." he said calmly.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:38 am

"Hoo..." Shiha's cheek a bit twitched. Honestly, he wasn't good with girls like Natsuki or that Sasuki. His eyes quickly rolled to other side, avoiding eye contact. "W-well... he isn't stupid.. just a bit slow.." said Shiha with low tone, and he didn't mean to defend Fuji either.
"A-and you are right!" he quickly turned to the Yoruchi, "the bunny is Fuyuki~" finally he got his tone back. "Well.... just pretend he cuts with his teeth..." smirking a bit, he turned at the other, except Natsuki. Oh heaven, if he could, he wanted to start the hunting right away and get away from that girl. Or if the other two refuse, he could drag Suzumu A.S.A.P. "Look, Fuji, you can even hug him as long as you want if you can catch him. Come on decide fast before he goes too far and we can't track him." Although he didn't want to invite Natsuki along...
"N-Natsuki-san...d-do you want to join too?"
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:29 am

[[wth why have i never known that people have a thing with natsuo going on??? XDD]]

Natsuki gives a small nod towards Midori's direction, ignoring the way he stuttered around him. "Well, we're ninja. Information gathering is somewhat of a pasttime for us, isn't it?" Natsuki deadpans. Plus the fact that Fuji was her teammate and therefore always has him chattering in her ear about this and that.

She stood there, hands on her hips and eyebrow raised as Shiha defended Fuji. The smaller black-haired boy got up from the ground, slapping his face to get rid of the dirt. But despite the grime, he visibly brightened at the thought of being able to hug his cousin. He's never had the chance except for their first meeting to fully give him an embrace.

"I'm in!" he shouted, pumping his fist in the air and running around the group in circles. Natsuki watched him before turning to the stuttering Rizumu. Her eye twitched. What is it with her and the guys stuttering like that around her? Sighing, she jabbed a thumb at Fuji's direction.

"Someone's gotta watch him." she says before producing an apple out of her pouch and biting into it slowly.

[[and the magic apple pouch appears!!! //slapped]]
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:24 pm

[[XDXD~ well~]]

The Rizumu looked at Fuji with flat eyes. Something was really wrong with him. He meant no boys would run around like a girl who just got a hairpin from her father.

Speaking of girls...

Badass Natsuki is badass. She reminded Shiha about his team mates: badass girls. Now he wondered why he got 2 girls as his team mates...? Then he remembered that academy that time was flooded with female nintama. Sighing in his mind, he awkwardly smiled at Natsuki, "l-let's do our best..." He wondered maybe Fuji and Natsuki's personalities were switched.

After an exhale, Shiha raised his fist upwards and yelled, "bunny hunting, start!" When he was about to run, he remembered something and turned at the other again, "I forgot, no rules! Wait, do we need rules?" he asked almost like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:33 pm

[[ the only i have who actually had a thing for Natsuo is Shiori and I'm not even going to pull her in here XDD Iunno, Natsuo as a girl is kind of intimidating and all so XDD ]]

"I'm with Fuji-kun!" Midori declared with a grin, linking his arm with the shorter boy. "No one said this was a team game, Midori-kun." Suzumu spoke dully. "But I wouldn't mind teaming up with Shiha-kun, either way." he nodded. Fuyuki was pretty hard to find so he's already betting that Shiha would be the first to find said Uchiha. Not that he would care anyway. He didn't really have much to do.

"No rules. Capture the bunny by all means necessary." Suzumu spoke monotonously. He sounded like they were going to hunt for a criminal.

"Eh? Midori-kun? Suzumu-kun?" A voice suddenly spoke behind them. The Yoruchi turned his head to glance at the voice and saw a boy about their age who looked almost exactly like the aforementioned Uchiha. Minus the eye color of course.

"Yuzuo-kun?" Modiri piped up, rather surprised to see him. For some reason, the really don't see the boy often.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 pm

"Yes! Midori-chi is on my team!" Fuji happily squealed, holding both of Midori's hands and swinging them back and forth. Natsuki frowned but said nothing. She's tried her best to tame Fuji with no luck. The only thing she could do was watch over him and guide him so he wouldn't mess up as bad.

Natsuki looked up at the newcomer and raised an eyebrow. The boy didn't seem familiar to her, and one look at Fuji told him the boy didn't know him either. She was about to ask when a loud, high-pitched voice made itself known. Both Natsuki and Fuji stilled as they heard the voice coming closer, and closer.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Yuzuo-kun. No rules, got it! Let's get going, Midori-chi!" Fuji said in a rush before whisking Midori away to start the race. Seconds after, a curly, orange haired 12 year old burst forth from the trees, panting. A wide grin was on her face as she set her eyes on them.

"Ouji-sama!!!" she squealed, and scowled once she realized that the object of her affection wasn't there.

"Wasn't Ouji-sama just here..?" she muttered, visibly deflated and she sunk to the ground in exhaustion that she didn't even know was there.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Shiha gave an awkward laugh to Suzumu. "You really sounded as if we are in a real mission.." he said in his mind.

Ok, who just called someone "Ouji-sama" out of loud out of nowhere. Shiha turned at the girl, "....Ouji-sama has found his princess so.. don't bother to chase him," he replied randomly. "Oi, why don't you guys--...." he paused for a moment when looking at Yuzuo. "...Would he join if I invite? He's that guy's twin, isn't he...?

"Join our bunny hunting?" there he offered.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 pm

"Etou..." Yuzuo blinked a few. He didn't quite catch what was going on. That was just Fujiwara that just dragged Midori elsewhere, if he recalled right. And what was that about the 'no rules' thing?

"Yuzuo-kun. So rare to see you." Suzumu spoke in monotone, greeting the Uchiha. With that flat look on hi face, it was hard to tell what's on his mind. The Yoruchi turned to the hyper-active one, "Fuji-kun just ran off. He went that way." he told the girl, pointing to the direction Fuji and Midori disappeared to.

"I'd like to join your game, after I figure out how it even works, but..." Yuzuo began, "Have you guys seen Fuyuki-kun? I'm pretty sure he should have been home a while go since Oji-san got back..." he asked.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Takako smiled gratefully at Suzumu and gave him a short bow in appreciation. "Thank you." she said, and turned to run off only to see Natsuki standing there. She stepped back a little startled.

"Oh, it's you Natsuki-chan. I didn't see you there." she gave her one of her soft smiles before rushing off to her ouji-sama.

Natsuki watched her go and let her head drop low in shame. How she ended up with her teammates, she'd never be able to understand.

She turned her attention back to Yuzuo and managed to piece together the fact that this was Fuyuki's twin brother. She nodded and turned toward him, "Joining our game would be the best course of action then, since the bunny we are hunting for is your brother."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:38 pm

"... What." Yuzuo just stared at the three for a moment. First off, when did Fuyuki turn out to be a bunny? Last time he remembers putting on animals ears with his brother, he was the bunny, not Fuyuki. Fuyuki was a cat. And that was years ago. And not to mention very embarrassing to mention now.

And second, Yuzuo now remembers why he left the academy: the people were weird. That orange-haired girl is even weirder than what he could remember. Either way...

"Well, I guess I'll join then. Is this supposed to be a team search or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Rule 63
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next