Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Rule 63

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 pm

(Erm. Other friends? What? I don't even think about other people x_x)

Katsa hesitated. "Well... not really 'friends'... good acquaintances I guess? I mean, I talk to people here and there..." She shrugged. "Asami gets along with Kiba because they both like animals so much... Michio and Shi don't really talk but they, you know, interact."

(All these girl names ._. Information overload... Shino is the guy with bugs, yes? Cool. He's Shi now x_x)

Asami blushed slightly but hoped it would be hard for her to see in that lighting. "Erm... help you? Like just talk to you? I;m doing that now, aren't I?"

(Asami isn't good at being masculine ._.)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:04 pm

[[ shikamaru's name was a pain in the arse @ - @ ]]

Daisuru shrugged, "Maybe you should like... hang out with other people more often." she said, "Don't you get tired with only Michio and Asami around or something?"

Shiko quickly elbows the girl next to her, "What she means to say is," she interrupted, "Um... like... well, go out more often? You know." she shrugs as well, not really managing to think of lighter way for her friend's "suggestion".

Raiko chuckled silently, "Well, other than that of course." she told him, "Hiromi-san is always busy so she really doesn't have the time for this kinds of things." she sighed, "I actually find Hitoshi-san to be quite lucky to have her as an older sister; she still manages to find time to see him after all."

[[ asami is now a precious little shota /murdered ]]
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Katsa bit her lip. "Well... not really..." She started to defend herself. "I mean, it's not likeI ddon't hang out with other people! I'm walking around with you guys now, aren't I? Besides, I've been training a lot anyway." She did train with other people like Lee and Naruko on occasion.

Asami rolled over onto his other side to face away from Raiko. "I still don't know what you mean by doing something else other than talking." He stared at the ground. "It would be nice to have a sibling..."

(What is a shota? o.o)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:24 pm

[[ sorry my reply took so long
i wasnt on for a while ]]

Daisuru smirked slyly, "Ri~ght." she sang doubtfully. At this point, Shiko could only look at her friend with a bit of worry. That face almost always meant trouble. Not that it worried her that much, but it was a concern of hers nonetheless...

"Well, socializing in general?" Raiko asked, unsure of her thoughts. 'Socializing' had always been out of the question from where she was. There was no such thing. From where she was, they weren't even treated as 'human'. It would have been a nightmare.

[[ errr... i find it hard to explain... google? ]]
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:02 am

(It's fine, I've been having to do a lot lately)

Katsa was agitated by Daisuru's comment. "Why do you act that way? Are you just trying to agitate me or do you not realize that you're showing a bad personality?"

Asami shrugged. "I'm sure you're going to learn it on your own as you talk to more people. I can't really help you with that other than introducing you to more people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Rule 63
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8