Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Rule 63

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
karappo
WARP
karappo

Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Forget about explaining, Shiha had already ran off dragging Suzumu after hearing that Fuyuki should had been home. That Uchiha boy might on his way home.
"Wait wait..." he thought while running, "if he took this way to go to Hyuuga's then...."
Shiha jumped up and entered people's yards.
"Shortcut!"
"Hiss!" A cat jumped to his face.
"Stupid cat! Don't surprise me!" he shoved the cat and hissed back. "Come on, Suzumu-kun!" he jumped again.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Natsuki watched as Shiha dragged Suzumu along before facing Yuzuo. "It doesn't necessarily have to be a team search but it's probably better to have more eyes on the lookout." Looking around, she noticed that they were the only ones left there so with a shrug, she gave Yuzuo a wry smile. She was supposed to be watching out for Fuji, but what the heck.

"So, should we team up or...." she gave the final decision to Yuzuo, after all, it seems that out of all the people she's seen today, he seems to have the one with the most sensibility.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Yuzuo again just stared as the two boys have already left in a flash. "The hell." he muttered before turning to the girl. "Well, I can go an look for him myself but I guess it'd be better if we team up anyway." he said. "So what's the prize?" he asks.

Suzumu looked at the cat for a moment before turning to follow Shiha. "Ren-kun. Don't be mean." he spoke. Ren, as always, was being rude and irritable. He doesn't even know why.

Meanwhile Fuyuki was of course not on his way home at all. That would mean seeing his older twin which he's not in the mood to see. He was in some open clearing in the training grounds, hiding among the trees where he had a view of a lake. "Crazy idiots." he muttered.

Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 pm

"That cat is yours eh..." Shiha rolled his eyes, "I think he's mad because I'm dragging you," he said didn't mean to be funny.
It was sure a shortcut that in less than 5 minutes they already in Hyuuga's. Now, where is Fuyuki?

"Fuyuki-kun?" Hinata blinked when the Rizumu boy rushed to him, asking impatiently, "I haven't seen him either."
"Gah!" Shiha screwed his own head in depression, "then where he would be!?"
Twiddling his fingers, afraid Shiha would go madder, Hinata peered at Suzumu, "u-um.. Shouldn't you ask him...? I-I think, he knows better."
Having heard the suggestion, Shiha felt like a super idiot. Why didn't he think about it earlier? And Yuzuo would know more about it, wouldn't he? Again, Shiha screwed his head.
"Ok, Suzumu-kun, where do you think Fuyuki is?" he asked, a bit annoyed, "sea, mountain, forest, cave, lake, river, onsen, flower shop?" he stated randomly.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:56 pm

"No. Ren-kun is always like this." Suzumu explained. He didn't really say anything about getting dragged by the Rizumu. He just tailed behind him and didn't even say anything unless talked to. Finally, they arrived at the Hyuuga complex but there was no Fuyuki to be found there.

Only when Hinata hinted to the red-head when he finally turned to Suzumu. "Well, I can't really say where he would be at the moment." he said. "He might be hiding in a cave for all I know." he said. He wouldn't really know where Fuyuki would me /right now/ but Fuyuki hiding in a cave could happen sometime in a few minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:29 pm

"I don't really know about a prize..." Natsuki trailed off as she crossed her arms, thinking. As mentioned earlier, Fuyuki wasn't home, so Yuzuo came looking for him. If he was on his way home then Yuzuo should have been able to meet him halfway, so Natsuki was pretty sure he wasn't there.

She turned to Yuzuo, "Well, he's your twin, you should have an idea on how his mind works, maybe you could think of a place he could briefly go to before seeing you father."

Fuji, on the other hand, had other priorities than finding the bunny. Dragging Midori everywhere, he was doing his best to keep hidden but his stupid teammate kept following them. He suddenly felt really bad for Sasu-chan. He should do better when protecting her from her rabid fanboys.

But if he couldn't even protect himself from a girl, he has no right to call himself Sasu-chan's protector.

With a sigh, he turned to Midori and offered him a smile, "Ne, I'm sorry we're losing the bunny hunt Midori-chi. I'll make it up to you somehow!"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Shiha sweat dropped. "Ano sa.." he said, "as if there are caves inside the village..."

"Um.." Meanwhile Hinata looked wanting to say something, Shiha kept mumbling randomly. That shy-Hyuuga boy looked at the ground. He wanted to help them by lending his power, or at least that was what he could do at the moment: Byakugan. However, saying a word that time might make Shiha do something else, either making his own conclusion and then dragging Suzumu off or falling into depression and then...again, dragging Suzumu off.

At the moment, Shiha's brain was a quite slowpoke.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Yuzuo cleared his throat for a moment. "The only people Fuyuki-kun would see back home is Oji-san and me." he spoke. He tried not to make a very obvious reaction at the mention of his father. It's already been years since the incident but he's still holding on to it like a lifeline.

The Hyuuga boy turned to Natsuki when he finally got himself together, "I personally am not aware about where he goes before he decides to come back home. He just comes back three hours after Oji-san." he added. "Anyway, since I seem to have heard something about having no rules, Byakugan is probably the easiest way we have to find him." he suggested.

"Shiha-kun." Suzumu spoke. "Since we have no rules at all, couldn't we have asked Hinata-kun to help us? With his Byakugan and all..." he added. The Yoruchi has no idea what the flip was wrong with Shiha at the moment. He was really smarter that this.

Meanwhile, while Takako was on the hunt for his ouji-sama, another kunoichi ran into her and fell on her back. "Hey watch it, you little rat!!" the girl spoke, rather irritably, before she stood up. The girl had long silver hair tied up in a ponytail and dark eyes, "Now where the heck is that annoying sensei??" she muttered.

She was probably recognizable as one from the team that had only two shinobi. That time, there were not much students enough to give all a three-man team so this team was left with only two members.

"Daisuru, can we stop chasing after Hitoshi-sensei now? It's really no use." another girl spoke. The girl had a striking resemblance to Sasuki for a very strange reason. "Shut up, Shiko. I'm going to find Sensei and he's going to get it!" the silver-haired one said.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:33 am

Natsuki smiled at him as she took out another apple from her pack. "Yes, that would be the most effective way of searching him!" The silent, why didn't i think about that... added to the end. He took a bite of the fruit and leaned back, watching Yuzuo and waiting to see how the Byakugan works close up.

Takako looked at the silver haired girl irritably, temporarily forgetting about her ouji-san. "That wasn't very nice, and I'm not a rat!" Takako exclaimed as she stood up from falling from the collision and dusting her skirt. Turning to the brunette, she crossed his arms as she raised a delicate brow. "Doesn't know alot about manners, this one, now does she?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:41 am

Shiha made an "aah" dumb face and nodded, "you can do that..."

Hinata a bit sweatdropped, "um... kind of..."

"Do it now!" Shiha demanded, he was getting impatient for some reason, afraid that the other might have found Fuyuki before him.

The Hyuuga quickly nodded and used his byakugan. He scanned the area and pointed at a direction. "Fuyuki-kun is around there.. in training ground.. in.. a tree..." he stuttered, "what happened, actually...? You seem.. um.. upset?"

"I'm not..." Shiha rolled his eyes, "thanks by the way..." he was smirking at that time as if Fuyuki was his real prey. "This is gonna be soooo fun...." he had plans in his head and didn't even bother to tell Suzumu about it since he didn't want anyone to ruin that plan. "Ah, we must hurry!"

Hinata looked worried by some reasons.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:54 pm

Yuzuo gestured a seal with one hand as he activated his Byakugan, thurougly searching the perimeter for his brother. He didn't actually want to play this game but Fuyuki would be more thankful if he finds him first.

"He's in the training grounds." Yuzuo spoke, "Look like Shiha-kun is already on his tracks with..." he paused for a moment as he tried to recognize the other person with them, "... looks like they've dragged Hinata-kun with them..." he muttered with a slight chuckle. "We better hurry or else Fuyuki-kun would hate me for not saving him from that guy." he said, glancing towards Natsuki. "Shall we?"

"Ne, Shiha-kun, you're not planning anything that would make Fuyuki-kun annoyed are you?" Suzumu asked the Rizumu who had this weird look on his face. "He tends to be... a little quirky every after mission..." he said. The worried look on Hinata's face was needed, but for Shiha, not Fuyuki.

On another side of the village, Shiko tried to get her teammate to apologize to the orange-haired kunoichi but to no avail. "Sorry about her. She can get a little out of hand at times..." the brunette told Takako, "Apparently, Hitoshi-sensei decided to play a trick on us and it's got Daisuru all right up." she added with an apologetic smile.

"Tch. Whatever. I'm gonna show that guy not to mess with me." said Daisuru, about to waltz off but Shiko stopped her, "You're name's Takako, isn't it? Where are your teammates...?" the Mikaze asked.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:30 am

Natsuki threw the apple core to the ground as she lifted herself up from the tree and stretched, "Well, it necessarily doesn't have anything to do with me but yes, I will accompany you to save your brother." he says as he quickly jumped up a tree and quickly headed out for the training grounds, fully expecting Yuzuo to be right behind him.

Takako on the other hand was still talking to the two who had interrupted her own hunt. She relaxed her stance, folding her arms across her chest as she talked to them.

"Well, I saw Natsuki-chan earlier. She was with a group of other genin and were planning a... bunny hunting excursion, I believe?" her face scrunched up as she tried to remember. But she did hear bits and pieces while she was there. "And as for ouji-san..." she trailed off as she glared at Daisuru all of a sudden, "I was just looking for him."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:24 am

"Hmph..." Shiha scoffed, "as if I would care about that, Suzumu-kun!" he said as he jumped to a roof. Putting his hands on the waist, he smirked at Suzumu. "That Uchiha's annoyed face I would love to see the most." He put one of his finger to his lips, "maybe it would be more interesting if I tell the daughter of Yachouya," he murmured. "Anyway~~ Let's move out!!"

It didn't take much time for them to get the training grounds. Shiha was quite happy when he stepped on the ground, however his expression changed to something else: hesitating. It was not because he was afraid of Fuyuki, he saw them, his team mates: Ryuuzami and Reiran. "All of people, why must them...?" he murmured desperately.

"Two persons on the bush.. One person somewhere among the trees.." Reiran said bluntly which made Ryuuzami stared with eyes flatter than usual.

For a moment, Shiha's eyes sparkled. "Nice! Rei!" he cheered in his mind.

"........Who?" the Senjougahara asked.
Reiran shrugged, "dunno~" she replied cheerfully, "but I sensed something like Shiha-kun!"

And... Shiha already had his trembling fist in front of his face as if he was ready to punch anytime. "That...girl....." he grumbled furiously.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:44 pm

"That's not exactly what I meant, Shiha-kun..." Suzumu's voice trailed off. Not only would Fuyuki be annoyed, he'd be furious. Not like he could get that thought through Shiha's skull. The Yoruchi only let out a quiet sigh. He'll probably just keep his distance when Fuyuki throws a fit later.

Fuyuki quickly opened his eyes as he sensed more people arriving, recognizing two of them, he clicked his tongue in annoyance. "When the heck will those guys ever leave me be for one second?" he muttered to himself before he tried to leave the area. He'd rather not see those idiots any sooner.

"Oh, there you are, Fuyuki-kun!" A familiar voice echoed from behind the Uchiha. Out of instinct, Fuyuki threw a kunai at the speaker, who just so happened to be his brother with Natsuki. "Huh. It's just you." Fuyuki spoke dully.

"Aren't you happy we found you first, ne?" the older twin smiled.

Elsewhere, Shiko was trying to get Daisuru to not smack the Yuudai. "A bunny hunt, you say?" Shiko hummed. The Mikaze didn't notice any bunnies around though. "That sounds like fun and we'd love to join but... did you happen to see our sensei anywhere? I actually need to tell him something other than letting Daisuru maul him." she said, chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:45 am

[[i am confused with what is happening now so i'll just go along with whatever o u o;;]]

Natsuki chucked the apple seed over her shoulder as she stepped forward, leaning back and putting her hands on her hips. "I'm thinking we should move this conversation elsewhere. I'm really not great at predicting things, but I'm guessing the others would be here soon enough to," she brings her hands up to do airquotes, "claim the bunny."

Takako shook her head slightly, "I'm sorry, I haven't seen them at all. I mean, I might have, but I had other things on my mind." she sticks her tongue out sheepishly as she scratches at the back of her head. "You haven't happened to see ouji-sama go through here, have you?"

Hiding behind some bushes, Fuji looked behind only to find nothing. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously, waiting in silence unless anything pops up. After a few minutes though, his shoulders visibly relaxed and he sunk to the ground, giving Midori a grateful look. "Well, it looks like we lost her!" he says wistfully as he closed his eyes. "You think it's safe enough to start looking for the bunny now?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Yuzuo let out a chuckle, "I recall the rule was to 'find the bunny'. We found him so it should already be game over." he said with a smile.

"What the hell are you two on about?" Fuyuki snapped, turning to both with an irritated look on his face. "Let me guess, that girl has something to do with this?" he spoke, referring to the girl Miyoko. If Fuji had a problem with her orange-haired teammate, Fuyuki had a problem with that girl at the shop. She doesn't know which one is more annoying though.

"Girl?" Yuzuo echoed before breaking into a grin, "Oi, Yuki-kun, is there something you haven't told us?" he said, almost laughing at his younger twin. "Oh shut up, Yuzuo." Fuyuki spat before turning to Natsuki. "Alright, who's behind this, apple girl?"

"Oh, well, I'm sorry, we haven't seen him either." Shiko let out a soft giggle while Daisuru rolled her eyes. This Takako girl was probably bipolar something, the silver-haired girl though. First she was fiesty now she's being cutesy and innocent in front of Shiko?

Shiko gave them a curious look, "I wonder though, I always see Fuji-san with Midori-kun. Would it be possible they'd be hanging out or something?" she asked Takako.

"Um... maybe?" Midori muttered. He doesn't get why they have to be hiding. What were they hiding from anyway, he wonders. If he knew though, it probably slipped his mind, as usual. "Do you think they've already found Fuyuki-kun?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:28 pm

"Ahh... it's not interesting anymore..." Shiha scratched his head, slightly annoyed. "It seems it's already game over. Owari. Selesai." He stood up and looked at Suzumu, "thanks for participating. I guess.." he rolled his eyes. Shiha did not even thinking about the others might be doing; such as Fuji. He might had no idea at all that it's already game over...?
Grumbling.
Shiha still didn't want this to end but Yuzuo interfered anyway.

Last edited by Alexanderite on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Natsuki shrugged, "Oh you know how people around here are. Winning doesn't always equal to the game being over." She watched as the two bickered for a moment, only slightly envious of their relationship, before Fuyuki had turned to her. She blinked before jutting out a hand over where Shiha seems to be standing not too far away.

"I would've thought that the Rizumu would have been an automatic second choice." she voices out.

Takako clapped her hands together as if she was struck with a revelation, "Oh, you're right! Thank you, Shiko-san." she turned to leave, but not before giving Daisuru a quick glare, and ran off.

Fuji blinked, "Huh? Fuyuki-kun?" he repeated slowly, "I thought we were looking for a bunny?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 am

Midori stared at Fuji for a moment. Didn't he realize that minutes ago before the game started? Did he forget or he really never did realize it in the first place? Huh.

"Etou, we weren't hunting for an actual bunny, Fuji-kun." the red-head spoke with an awkward grin, "The bunny is Fuyuki-kun." he said.

"Oh, wait Takako-san, would you like for us to help?" Shiko called out, offering her hand to help the search since she really didn't have much to do until his sensei actually shows up on his own volition. "Daisuru can actually be a good finder, save for Hitoshi-sensei." she giggled.

"No. I'm not finding that crazy guy for this crazy girl." Daisuru protested.

"Shiha. That figures." Fuyuki muttered, rubbing his temples as he tried not to let his anger on either of the two. "Oh come on, Shiha-kun isn't that bad, is he?" Yuzuo mused aloud. "Yes, he is, Yuzu-kun. Especially if you're me." Fuyuki retorted.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:28 am

"Now..." Shiha stood up and made a handseal, "I think I'll be going then..." he poofed.

"Cha! Shiha-kun!" a brown haired girl rushed in as Shiha poofed. "Ara, where is he!?" she screamed in front of Suzumu while the other girl just kept silent behind her. "Mou, why is he always evading me?" said Reiran, "Suzumu-kun, where did Shiha-kun go?"

Meanwhile, Shiha already out of the training ground. He knew that Reiran would come out of nowhere; he didn't want that to happen. "I wanted to annoy Fuyuki, now I'm the one who's annoyed," he scratched his head lazily.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 am

Suzumu just stood there without a word watching Shiha leave him behind. He slightly feels sorry for these people. They worry too much about others. Why is that, he asks to himself.

"I can't say for sure, Reiran-chan." the Yoruchi replied, "But he's probably left the training grounds already." he spoke, his face still devoid from any emotion. Sometimes one would just wonder what is wrong with the guy.
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 am

Fuji blinked some more before giving Midori a wide grin, "Oh right!" he exclaims and let out a giggle chuckle. He looked up and thinks, "Well, considering it's Fuyuki, I think they might have already found him." He then gives Midori a somewhat knowing look, "Sometimes I think some people have some kind of obsession with my cousin."

Takako's eyes lit up as they offered for help, even when an annoying voice in the back of her mind was telling her they might be out to claim her ouji-sama for themselves, but darkened with annoyance when the offer was shot down.

She smiled at Shiko, "No thank you. I'll be fine on my own." she then turns to Daisuru, "I can't really take your word for that, you know."

Natsuki merely watched in amusement, the thoughts of watching over her teammates were gone from her mind as she wrestles her pouch for another apple.

[[i don't know how to do Takakoooooo //crais]]
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:44 pm

"Ah, mou!" Reiran screamed. She grumbled for a bit before looking at the boy again. For a moment she blinked and turned at her team mate. "By the way...." and looked at Suzumu again. Turning her face right and left to see both sides as if she was comparing something between Ryuuzami and Suzumu, Reiran flattened her expression. "...... are you guys born from stone or something..? I was screaming around yet you guys barely reacted."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Midori laughed a little as he relaxed a bit from the awkward thought. The thought of Fuyuki being the bunny probably just slipped the boy's mind. "Fuyuki-kun pretty good with stealth so we can't really be that sure." he remarked. From the few months they've been training, Midori knew Fuyuki was really talented.

Midori thought for a moment about when Fuji said. People did seem to pay a lot of attention to Fuyuki. And follow him a lot. And bug him. "I really don't know much, I don't notice." he said, shrugging a bit. Of course he wouldn't realize he does tend to be clingy with the half-Uchiha and probably really fails to notice anything when said Uchiha is around unless in a mission.

Shiko gave small smile, "Well, if you're sure, then we'll be on our way then. I don't want to push." said the Mikaze sweetly. "Let's go, Daisuru-chan. Let's go eat something first." she said, almost dragging the said girl to wherever. Of course, Daisuru still decided to glare at the Yuudai-girl before they left.

Suzumu, on the other hand.
"Forgive me for not giving you the reaction you wanted, Reiran-chan," the boy began, "but I really see no point in doing so since you're the only one with the dilemma of finding Shiha-kun." he said. His face muscles barely moved even with that long sentence. Forget being born from stone, he probably is stone.

[[ shit, i just remembered Midori's almost-yuri clinginess to Fuyu.
Rule-63 makes it... @ - @ ]]
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:13 am

[oh Goddess............. you made me realized something now..]

"Aah..." Reiran sighed desperately, "and he apologized..." she muttered, "it's really hurt but he's right anyway..." she turned away and gloom herself in a tree. Ryuuzami looked at Suzumu as if telling him to ignore Reiran and he can go whenever he wanted. No expression yet kinds like her such as Suzumu might understand.

--

Shiha read his book while walking. ".... I forgot to tell the others that the game is over.." he muttered quietly, "that Akira.. especially.." flipping a page, he continued muttering, "what do I care anyway..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Rule 63
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next