Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Rule 63

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:18 am

Fuji thought for a moment before grinning, "Well, I guess you're right! We can't tell for sure if they've found the bunny so we'll try our best to find him!!" he jumps to his feet, barely being able to balance himself before running off into a random direction.

"Well, come on, Rikkun!" he yells, "We can't give up yet!"

Takako merely waves and smiles at the two (Well, just at Shiko), before she set off again to look for her ouji-sama.

[[let's all just pretend Fuji gives everyone different nicknames each time. i can't seem to remember what i make him call them and i can't bother to check. //shot]]

[[also. YAOI!! WHEEEEE]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:35 am

(Mind if I jump in? :3 I'm still trying to figure out who I want to use but I'll think of something)
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:29 pm

(yep. :33 go right ahead. :33)
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 pm

(Ok :3 I've never done a genderbent rp before though so... yeah)

Asami was attempting to take a nap in a bush in his wolf form but he couldn't stop thinking about food. His ears perked up at the mention of a bunny. A bunny means food, and he hadn't eaten since the day before. He changed back to his normal self to make himself more approachable and stumbled out of the bush to talk to the person who had mentioned a rabbit. Seeing him run away, he grumbled and followed the scent.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 pm

[[ i am lost, male!asami, where are you s'posed to be? XD
btw, it wasn't in the original post but this is pre-shipp, alright? XD
//i still remember at least that
i hope you still remember by OCs XD
Shiro is now Shiko, Daisuke is Daisuru, Yuzuki is Yuzuo, Suzume is Suzumu and obviously Fuyuki and Midori are still them lol
Rai's not here; sorry Asa-chan /slapped]]

On the way to wherever shop Shiko and Daisuru were off to they spotted the shapeshifter along the way, "Eh? Asami-kun?" she muttered. They haven't seen this guy for a while.

--

Suzumu just stood there for a moment, observing Reiran under her dark gloomy cloud of... sadness. He stayed still before looking towards Ryuuzami who was giving him a blank look which he somehow understood.

"Well, I guess I have to go back to home." he spoke simply, "I have some bad cuts to take care of." he said calmly. No one seemed to pay him any attention that he had a lot of scratches on his arms. "Ja ne." he spoke before disappearing in a puff of smoke. No one knew where he'd vanished to.

--

"F-Fuji-kun, wait!!" Midori calls out as his friend dashes off into the distance. "Bluh." he sighs. There was really no point in standing around when Fuji is in maximum overdrive or something. It was no used talking him out of things either. Midori chased after Fuji anyway but he somewhat regret encouraging him about it. He should be at home resting right now...

--

Elsewhere with the twins, Fuyuki and Yuzuo seemed to be having some sort of staring contest before the younger twin looked away in irritation. "I still can't believe even you participated here, Yuzu-kun."

"Would you have preferred Shiha-kun to find you then?" Yuzuo snickered. It was fun to annoy his younger brother after all, he wasn't surprised how Shiha loved bugging him too. "We should get back home, you've got some pretty bad cuts there, Yuki-pyon." he spoke before turning to Natsuki, "Sorry about that, Natsuki-san." she said, smiling towards her.

The younger twin glared at Yuzuo, probably even suppressing embarrassment from being called by his petname in front of Natsuki, of all people.

[[ why can i imagine genderbent Yuzuki is this super hot bishie XDD ]]
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 pm

(But... Rai as a girl would look the same Very Happy //shot
And Asami was chasing after Fuji... still trying to figure out what genderbent Asami looks like x_x)

Asami skidded to a halt when he heard Shiko's voice. He turned and looked at her curiously. "Um... hi?" He glanced over to see if the people he was following were still there, but they were already gone. He sighed and turned back to Shiko. "You owe me a meal now, you know."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 pm

[[ no, he'd be prettier /shot
i might pull the more of my other OCs in soon but not anytime soon since i'm going to try to blend the original plot in here. and it kind of involves them > w >
also, i still need to show you guys my OCs' genderbent look lol]]

Shiko let out a soft giggle. "I'm really sorry about that, Asami-kun." she spoke sweetly, "I don't know what you were doing that would have cost me a meal for you though." she added, giggling a bit more. Daisuru rolled her eyes at her teammate. Why does she have to look so cutesy, she asks to herself.

"Would you like to join us then?" Shiko suddenly asked, regaining complete composure. "Wait, what??" Daisuru squeaked. "I thought it was only the two of us!!"
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Asami stared at Shiko, scratching the back of his head. He was not used to giggling girls... why was Shiko giggling? He was just asking for food... "Sure." He glanced at Daisuru, "Sorry to intrude."
Back to top Go down
v.victory
I HAVE COOKIES
v.victory

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:23 am

Fuji screeched to a halt when he saw a white bunny sniffing around a log. He grins, before realizing it wasn't the bunny that they needed to find. He turned around to ask Midori whether or not they should take the bunny anyway, because it looked really cute (and a survival instinct he hasn't listened to around for years whispered that it would taste delicious).

But Midori wasn't there. Yet. He was't sure where he was, so with a shrug, he proceeded to stalk the bunny like a predator would a prey.

Natsumi shrugged, "Oh, it's nothing." she says automatically, although she was a little lost on the apology. Perhaps she had let her mind wander while eating? It happens from time to time, and she knew she should learn some control. But she did hear something interesting, "Yuki-pyon?" she asks, an eyebrow raised and an amused smile on her lips.

[[@ripley: sorry for late replies. this forum goes somewhat on and off at times. hehehehe]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 am

(I don't mind~ I kinda figured that it was slow because a lot of "last replies" were from August)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:23 pm

[[ derp ]]

"It's nothing, Asami-kun; Daisuru is just having her little tantrums." Shiko spoke, not even turning to the latter girl who was glaring at her. "I'm not throwing tantrums." the silverette mumbled incoherently.

"Let's go then?" Shiko spoke again as she walked pass Asami, gesturing towards the two to follow after her.

--

"Fuji-kun?" Midori called; not knowing what the said boy was doing, his voice was a bit too loud and scared the bunny off. Still not knowing what he just did, he jogged closer to Fuji, "What were you doing?"

--

Yuzuo snickered a bit, "Oh, just a petname I gave him when we were younger." he told Natsuki. Meanwhile, the younger Uchiha facepalmed in embarrassment. If Yuzuo did that on purpose he's going to--

"Yuzu-kun, did you really join this game Shiha-set up to save me or to torment me?" Fuyuki asked his brother, his voice sounding restrained. He really couldn't tell properly how she should feel at the moment if it would be irritation or embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:48 am

Asami shrugged nd followed behind, changing into his wolf form for comfort. Not to mention that he looked so ragged in his human form that his wolf form would be more visually pleasing. "Where are we going to eat, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:10 pm

"I just wanted to pass by the dango shop but Daisuru insisted to head to the yakiniku restaurant." Shiko answered Asami has she turned to look at the two. Daisuru caught up so she was walking beside the Mikaze; she was still muttering to herself.

"So, where have you been going around recently, Asami-kun?" Shiko asked the boy, attempting to keep a conversation.

[[ i suddenly want a reboot of the RtN rp lksajgljaldsag ]]

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Asami was sniffing at the ground to try to figure out who had walked the same way they were walking now; a game he occasionally played to entertain himself. "Me? I've been sleeping... looking for food... the usual." He looked up at Shiko. "I've been trying to avoid Michio lately, so I haven't really slept in a bed for while either."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:16 am

"Oh, Michio-kun?" Shiko hummed. She realize her team has been pretty busy she hasn't noticed any of the other teams as of late.

"I think I saw him once; not in his best mood though. Maybe he was out looking for you." Daisuru snickered, taunting the shapeshifter, earning her a look from Shiko.

"Why, did something happen?" Shiko asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 am

Asami growled at the thought of it. "My wolf nibbled at one of his plants and we got in a fight so he kicked me out of the house for a day and I don't feel like going back anymore." He swished his tail back and forth. "I don't understand how a guy like that can like flowers so much."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Shiko let out a soft chuckle, "Well, to each our own, don't you think?" she said, "For all we know, it might have a sentimental value to him." she added.

"That or he could just be a little over there, or something." Daisuru spoke, a sly smirk on her face. Shiko only ignored the silverette's comment before they get into another argument.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Asami's stomach let out a growl and he sighed. "How far away is the place that we're going to eat at? I haven't really had a real meal in a while..."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:54 am

"I do not have proper meals but crackers," a girl spoke behind Asami, "if it is alright with you, chibi, you could take them." Calling a person shorter than you 'chibi' is really not polite but she did it anyway. The red-haired girl gave out Asami a bag of potato chips. "Wrong, they are not crackers. I made a mistake."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:13 am

Asami grumbled as he changed back into his human form and grabbed the chips from her. "I'm not alright with being called chibi." He opened the bag and inspected the chips, taking one into his mouth and mumbling, "Thanks for the chips." The bag had been emptied in less than two minutes, and Asami had changed back into a wolf when they were gone.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:17 pm

[[ waaaaa lemme guess aljdkjafas uuuhhh. fem!Takeru?? uh?? ]]

Shiko let out a soft sigh, "I was just going to say that it would be on the next block." she spoke with a small smile. "We could have just gone again and left wolfy there, Shiko." Dairusu spoke in an annoyed tone. "Oh, Daisuru, we can't just do that." she told her teammate before turning to the red-head, "Have I seen you before?" she asked curiosly.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:57 pm

(Wow... that thought didn't even cross my mind... and I meant changed back into a wolf when the chips were gone)

Asami growled, "Wolfy? I'm not a pet." He glared at Daisuru for a moment before turning around to sniff the stranger who had given him chips.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:20 am

[right~~ femTakeru ~~~but still confused what her name would be.. Takemi Takeko Takara Akeru Takeri Akemi asfdasdf]

The girl watched Asami amusedly. "What are you? Are you a demon?" she asked, and when Asami started to sniff at her, she petted Asami's head, "There..there..."
When Daisuru mentioned Shiko's name, the girl immediately looked at Shiko. After all, Shiko was also her mother's name, however to look at her again, this Shiko and the girl's mother were very different in every way.
"I do not think so," she replied, "however if you have ever seen my twin around, there could be a possibility that you have seen my face on his face." Their expression didn't resemble each other though. "Have you ever seen him anywhere? A boy with deep green clothes, his voice is husky, his eyes are bigger, his hair is braided in oriental style and longer than mine. His name is Shiha."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:57 pm

(I vote Takeko Very Happy /shot)

Asami wagged his tail, forgetting about the demon comment and very much appreciating the petting. "I don't think I've seen anyone of that description... Are you looking for them? What do they smell like?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:22 am

(lol, Idk yet.)

"Yes, I am. He smells like," she stopped for a moment to think. "Now to think about it again, I have never paid attention to his smell," she mumbled softly. "He smells like... books.. maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Rule 63
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next