Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Rule 63

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Asami changed into a basset hound and started sniffing at the ground, not entirely sure what books should smell like. "Do you have something that belongs to him? That could help." Asami had not yet thought of what payment he would accept for finding this person, but it would be something akin to a back scratch or a meal.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:36 am

Shiko pondered for a moment. She seems to recall that she had seen the said boy moments ago. "I think I saw him with the Yoruchi a while ago." she mused aloud, looking towards the other Rizumu. "I'm not very sure though." she added.

"Come on, Shiko, let get." Daisuru whined. "You guys can go look for Red for all I care. Shiko and I have a lunch date." she said to the other two which got her elbowed by the Mikaze. "Would you like us to help? We have some time we could spare." Shiko offered.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:33 am

"I would really appreciate that, however, I think I will find him by myself and kill him alone," the girl said while smiling sweetly. "I really appreciated your information. I will definitely repay you someday, ojou-san. Thank you very much. I will take my leave immediately. Now, if you will excuse me," she bowed a bit and take steps off there.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:32 pm

Asami changed back into a wolf and his tail drooped. He was really hungry and had hoped that the girl would have given him a better meal than whatever Shiko and Daisuru would lead him to. He sighed, "Where were you two going to eat again?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Shiko sweatdropped a bit. That girl and her brother got a long well, she reckons. Very well. In the most sarcastic of ways.

She turned to Asami with a smile, "Oh, just the local barbecue shop, as all." she replied, well, since she wanted to look for Shiha-kun alone. We should get going." Shiko said turning around, "It's just at this turn."

"And um, you better change to human form; I don't think they'd appreciate animals inside." she giggled.

Just as Shiko said, it was the street where the food shops were and one could spot the shop Shiko and Daisuru were referring to. They entered the shop which was busy as usual and look for a table.

"What do you want to have, Asami-kun?" she asked as she and her friend took their seat beside each other.

[[ ii dont remember now if Shiko was using -san -or -kun safjlsdjksa ]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Asami changed back to his human form, trying to keep himself from drooling over the smell of food. When Shiko asked what he wanted, he went into a blank stare. He... he could choose? He felt pretty awkward that way. What if he asked for something too expensive...? Why would she trust him with her money? He simply shrugged his shoulders. "I'll have whatever you're having."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Shiko smiled at Asami, before one of the employees approached them, "Nice to see you again, Shiko-chan." the boy greeted with a grin. "Are we having the usual?" he asks.

Shiko shook her head in response, "We'll have the house special for today. For three." she said. The boy went jotted down whatever that was and turned away, but not before smiling at Shiko and saying, "Coming right up!" with a wink.

"I still don't like that guy flirting with you, Shiko." Daisuru spoke plainly. "It's just a little joking around, Daisuru." Shiko replied before turning to Asami. "You haven't been here, have you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Asami fidgeted in his seat. He was trying to take in all of the smells and pay attention to people at the same time, but it was a little bit confusing. "Hmm? ... Oh. No, I haven't."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 am

[I wanna gossip about Fuyu and here I go! muhahaha!]

"Gah, you don't know it wasn't that fun at all.. A cat flied into my face, I thought it was going to scratch me for heaven's sake."

A red haired boy, with a book on his hand, telling a story to his companion. They sat across Shiko and the others table. There they were Shiha and a maroon haired girl.

"Nah, Shiha-kun, you're just too obsessed to him.." said the girl while giggling.
"You're not the one to talk, duh," Shiha protested, "Miyoko, I should have invited you. You'd definitely be able to catch that squirky-annoyed-frigid-uchiha." He chuckled a bit before continuing, "and let me correct you. I'm obsessed with Suzumu-kun, not Fuyuki." Shiha flipped his book.
"Alright, alright," Miyoko stirred her juice.

They didn't often talk like that. Actually, it was such a rare sight. Shiha didn't invite that girl along to the shop. The girl herself dragged him there since his twin sister was searching him to murder him.. 'murder'. The girl didn't say anything about that though. However, she knows how dangerous Shiha's twin could be. Shiha himself ended up of venting out his temper by telling Miyoko the whole story about 'bunny hunting'.

"Ne, ne, Shiha-kun.. Do you think Fuyuki-kun likes someone?" Miyoko asked with sparkling eyes. She thought this was the chance to get more information about Fuyuki.
"...hmn..." Shiha stopped reading his book and looked at the ceiling, "...I don't know.. I don't think he likes girls anyway..."
"Hah?" dropping her jaw, Miyoko pouted, "no way... He is a person with that cool type. Look, girls are over him, you know."
"....Doesn't mean he likes girls," Shiha replied.
"Mou..." Miyoko pouted again, "don't drop my hopes."
"Ah maybe he likes someone..." Shiha said again.
Hearing that, Miyoko snapped and hit the table. "WHO!?"
".........calm down, will you.." the boy sweatdropped and opened his book again, reading calmly while replying, ".....someone in Fujiwara Akira's team. I forgot their names." A random thoughtless reply it was.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 am

Shiko just laughed at how confused Asami looked, which seemed to make Daisuru irritated. "Don't get used to it." said Daisuru, getting her elbowed by the Mikaze sitting beside her.

"Don't mind her, Asami-kun. She's just a but under the weather today." Shiko said. "So how's the team? I mean, since you last saw them of course." she asked, trying to strike up a conversation. At the corner of her eyes, she spotted Shiha and with a girl in the next table. Oh, so this is where he was hiding. she thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Suzumu was left wandering around. Well not really since he was just sitting n the railing of a random rooftop, observing the people below, doing their own businesses. He usually hates it when there's nothing to do, but it helps him keep himself together.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Asami ignored Daisuru and tilted his head. "Michio has always been quiet but..." He frowned. "Katsa is getting kind of scary. She's exercising constantly and she tries to wrestle with me every time she sees me now." He straightened up and pouted. "I think she's trying to kill me."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:28 pm

[[ i can't remember the other guy safhjasfjhak I only remember Michiko asgjlflsda ]]

"Maybe she's just trying to get your attention." Shiko teased him. "Shiko, that's like saying that Hitoshi-sensei wants to get my attention." Daisuru spoke monotonously, looking at her teammate with dull eyes. Shiko turned to her with the same mischievous look she was just giving Asami.

Daisuru's eyes went wide for a moment, "Oh no! No way!!" she squeaked, "Shiko, you can't seriously be suggesting that!!" she added. Shiko just broke into a fit of laughs as Daisuru looked at her with a flushed face.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 am

(Katsuo Very Happy I wouldn't remember much either if I didn't have it written down somewhere. I THINK he has red hair.)

Asami blinked. "But... Katsa is... weird." Just then, a girl with a red ponytail hit him in the back of the head and looked very... offended. "I saw you from outside and came in just to say 'hi' and you c... you called... you called me weird! I hate you!" And ran out. Asami could only blink and stare as his teammate came and left in a matter of minutes. He rubbed his head where she hit it. "I'm confused." He shook his head and turned back to the other two. "Anyway, what were you two talking about? Your sensei likes her? Is that even allowed?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Shiha's twin was walking around the street when she spotted Suzumu sitting in random railing. Tilting her head a bit, she couldn't really see Suzumu's face because the sunlight was blocking her sight. "Is that Suzumu?" she muttered to herself. When she wanted to jump and convince herself, she stopped as another silver haired person came to her sight.
Maybe not.. she told herself in her mind and decided to continue her step instead.

The other silver haired person, still looked like in her late teen but actually older, spinning her umbrella with such a gracious pose. "Ara, ara.." she chuckled, "what a lone wolf I found here.." the young woman approached Suzumu from behind. "Hey, shounen, are you in the middle of spying?" she asked, still spinning her opened umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 pm

(... is that... wasn't there a rapist guy with silver hair? D:)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:02 pm

( = =..... it wasn't mine... this silver haired guy is 180 degrees different with that guy..)
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:29 pm

(Alright I was afraid for a little bit there o_o)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:26 pm

[[ TAKA-CHAN!! SAFJLKFJDLJAGA ]]

"Maybe my guess was right." Shiko chuckled softly as she sipped from the cup of tea which was just served when the red-haired girl came rushing in and then out almost as quickly as she came in.

Shiko giggled slightly, "Hitoshi-sensei is actually just about three or four years older then us, you know. I don't think there's anything wrong with that?" she joked. "Shiko, shut up already!!" Daisuru screeched which only made Shiko chuckle more, "Oh come now, Hitoshi-sensei can be so charming at most times and you know that." she teased again.

Suzumu turned to look behind him, meeting with the girl's eyes. "Ah, it seems I have an unexpected visitor?" he spoke calmly before looking back to the village. "I have no plans of doing anything like that." he said. A long pause followed before he turned back to the girl, "Or maybe just not at the moment." he said as he stood up.

"Should I know you?" he asked.

[[ i think you meant takumi jin, ripley. he's pinksoulsakura's ]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:26 am

(yeah, I remember now owo I never actually had any interactions with that character though)

Asami shivered. "I sure hope not. She has crazy bad mood swings, and I don't need her to take everything out on me." Asami, however, had a tendency to retaliate. Not that he could truly compete with Katsa's current strength, but he could do enough. Wanting to move the topic away from himself, he started to actually think about the other. He rested his elbows on the table and his chin on his hands, more muttering than talking as he was simply saying things as soon as they came to his head, "Well, if he's only three or four years older than it can't be that bad. Him being your sensei might make it a little awkward but he won't be your sensei forever..." Then his eyes brightened and he looked Daisuru right in the eyes with a grin on his face, "Or are you afraid of older men? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:30 pm

[uh umn~ Taka-chan~]

As their eyes met, the girl's heart was beating weirdly. H-huh.. what is this feeling? She blushed What a cutie... maybe 5 or 6 years more, he'd be a great guy.. A splendid man.. She thought.
"My name is Hijikata Takatsumi~" said the older girl, she wanted to close her umbrella so the boy could see her clearer but heck the sun, she hated it. "Kirigakure's shinobi who came to pay a visit~ So~ shounen~ what is your name? You've got interesting eyes there.."

Leave them alone? Leave that girl to tease Suzumu?
Dilemma.
Shiha's older twin stopped her step. She rubbed her temple for a bit before going back to where she saw Suzumu. Hijikata was dangerous and this Hijikata was dangerous in other way. This girl stopped again, Why should I bother...? and continued again, I should stop her.. maybe...

Almost! Shiha quickly rubbed his chest as he hid behind the shop's door. He just saw his sister walking in the street. When Miyoko asked him what happened, Shiha grabbed the girl and covered her mouth. "Shut up or I'm dead." Peeking outside a bit, he saw his sister turned around and walked back. He thought she found him, but he was wrong.
Where is she going...? he peeked more. This presence.. Wait... erh.... and his expression went sick.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:46 am

(o_o woah. All these people. I kind of remember them now and I feel the need to make something interesting happen ._.)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Suzumu only stared at the foreigner for a moment, his eyes studying her for a moment before he finally spoke. "Yoruchi Suzumu." he spoke quietly. His face barely moved a muscle as he said that. He seemed to not even care about her comment of his eyes. It was true after all; Yoruchi eyes are very noticeable because of the "scar" that seemed to cut through their irises. 

"What exactly did you came here for, Takatsumi-chan?" he spoke, reading through the girl's being flustered at the moment. If one actually knew the Yoruchi enough, they could notice an almost invisible smirk on his face as he was actually trying to actually catch the Hijikata off guard. It wasn't often people gave him this kind of reaction ever since he arrived in the village, he wouldn't really want to pass of this chance.

"Oh who knows. Maybe that could be different if you were to actually pay her some attention?" Shiko spoke jokingly, pouring some tea on the boy's cup. Daisuru didn't like this. Shiko's jokes could be so cruel. She wonders if the Mikaze had any siblings and what would it be like to be around them. It could be a nightmare. Daisuru sat there with her thoughts until Asami decided to move the topic back to her.

"Sh-shut it, Katsu!!" Daisuru screeched. 

"Now, now, Daisuru, come on; you're going to disturb the other costumers." Shiko told the silverette, chuckling as she could see the girl's flushed face. "I-I'm not afraid of older men alright!! You just have no idea how much of a nightmare it is to be with that sensei of ours!!" she ranted. Shiko just sat there amused at her teammate.

[[ i realized i actually might have just switched tsuki and shiro's personalities. kinda. ]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:19 pm

(That's fine. I kind of forgot that Katsuo's hair is brown, not red... I didn't remember until yesterday ._. //slapped)

Asami laughed at Daisuru's reaction. "You're right Shiko, she really does like your sensei." He started tapping his fingers on the table. "She's trying really hard to convince us that she doesn't like him... It's really funny. And look at how flushed her face is!" Asami reached across the table to poke the girl's cheek. He really was having a lot of fun with this.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:09 pm

He called me 'chan'!?
If she could, she might had had nosebleed. At the moment, only her face that turned bright red. Takatsumi looked aside for a moment while covering her mouth. If anyone could describe, she really looked like a boiled crab. His eyes glanced at Suzumu.
Dammit, so cute!
"Only for a visit," she was no longer covering her mouth. "It has been a long time since the last time I came here. Let's say... maybe thir-- t-- ehm.." she stuttered, "well yeah.. just a long time ago, ha ha ha," she laughed weirdly. It was actually thirty years ago. Hijikata always stayed young, she might look like a teen but actually she was already in her seventies. And, since they never made a lie, Takatsumi couldn't say it. 
"My brother is actually Konoha's shinobi. Some circumstances made us have different nationality and serve different village. Don't worry, I won't harm you," Takatsumi put out a book, "look, I have my passport here~"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:09 pm

[[ lolololol ]]

Daisuru chased off the boys hand be pretending to bite them. She sometimes wonders how Shiko was her 'best friend' at times like this. She sat back down at her seat and slammed her face on the table, at least so they wouldn't see her face. Of course she doesn't like Hitoshi. That would be stupid if he ever fell for a jerk like him.

"Daisuru, you're taking all of this too seriously." Shiko spoke, elbowing the girl beside her to stop with her tantrums. "Shut up, Shiko. I don't want to hear it from you." Daisuru replied in a low tone.

Meanwhile at a random rooftop...
Suzumu wasn't really much of a talker. He nodded a bit, his gaze looking towards the book before looking back at the girl. "So... exactly how did you come to stop at this exact rooftop?" he asked, trying to mess with the Hijikata still. He liked toying around with people's heads. It must've been in the blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Rule 63
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next