Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Rule 63

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Asami withdrew his hand and returned it to the table. He watched curiously as Daisuru slammed her face into the table. He spoke with a straight face, "Hey, Daisuru. Nobody is going to like you if you try to ruin your face like that."
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:09 am

"Oh, you are that curious, shounen?" Takatsumi giggles, "I am not a bad--"
"She is a bad person," a voice spoke behind Suzumu. Shiha's twin finally jumped up the railings behind Suzumu.
Seeing who came, Takatsumi narrowed her eyes while smirking, "ara, ara.. Rizumu shoujo... What made you came up here?"
Shiha's twin walked forward and stopped beside Suzumu. "....did she do something to you, Yoruchi-san?" Not that the girl disliked the Hijikata. She was only afraid that the Hijikata might mess with the Yoruchi, giving bad ideas and nasty stuff. The combination was not good at all.
"Hey.." Takatsumi protested, "I didn't even touch him.."
"Yet," said the twin as if continuing what the Hijikata's words. "Yoruchi-san..." she turned at Suzumu with a smile, "why do not we go down and leave this old lady alone?"

(...ahm..though in the future they would work together, when he was a kid, Takeru didn't really get along well with Takasugi..)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:41 pm

[[ i am troubled by the fact people are now pinning for my little suzume *keeps her away from you* ]]

Suzumu only stared at both girls for a moment. What was up with them all of a sudden? He'd usually not see this Rizumu girl a lot either. "Why do you seem bothered by her presence?" He asked the Rizumu whom i still don't know what to address as. "Moreover, what is this about me that you seem to be worrying about?" he asked again, a blank expression on his face still. "It is true I may not be strong enough for combat but you might be forgetting something about my other skills."

"I thought I told you to shut up, Katsu." Daisuru spoke, her voice, muffled. "No one wants to hear your opinions." she added, raising her head with a glare towards Asami.

Right on cue their food arrived and now Shiko was just completely ignoring her friend because of said food. ((insert something here about details of food because wtf. who likes beef? /shot))

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:21 pm

The smell of the coming food distracted Asami from Daisuru's rude comments. He tried to keep himself from scarfing down the food immediately, but he was so hungry... He managed to keep from making a fool of himself, but he still ate at an unhealthy pace.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:29 pm

[Oh no! DON'T! Give her back!]

"Old lady!?" Takatsumi snapped.
"Yeah, old lady," Shiha's twin stared.
...There was this hot gap between them..
"That is not what I am worrying about, Yoruchi-san..." said the Rizumu girl whom Idek how to address yet too.  "I am not doubting your skill or anything. I would not." Her serious face looked at the blank one. "It is about her.. errh.... I am too disgusted to say it.."
"What!?" Takatsumi twitched, "I heard you there, young lady... Look, I don't mean to harm him in any way anyway."
".....whatever... I am taking Yoruchi-san away..." Shiha's twin grabbed Suzumu's hand, "my apologize, excuse me.." then she dragged him down.
...What's up with these Rizumus and their obsession toward Suzume...? I question that too.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:38 pm

[[ eeeee nope *hides suzume away forerver*
suzume: :T ]]

Suzumu just stared at the two girls until the Rizumu dragged him away. He glanced at the Hijikata before until she was out of view before turning his gaze to Takemi because idk anymore. "Is there something you know that I should be knowing about?" he asked.

"I'm taking that you like the food." Shiko spoke with a light chuckle before another bite. Daisuru let out a groan; she hates it when Shiko's is being to nice to everyone.

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Asami nodded and smiled at Shiko's comment. He glanced at Daisuru, "Why are you so grumpy?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:31 pm

[Suzume! Her!? Since when!
Takemi: *shock and let her hand off* gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Yoruchi-san what happened to you!?

...calm down.. only typo..typo...]

Takemi didn't reply (ok your name is takemi now.. takeru-chan..) When she found it's safe, she looked at Suzumu. "... I was only afraid that she might affect you... You are the one.." she smirked, "who is more dangerous, Yoruchi-san. I do not know how do I feel like that, I only feel it. Intuition it might be."

Last edited by Alexanderite on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 pm

[[ suzume: :T
i know suzu, i know ]]

A rare smirk actually appeared on Suzumu's face as Takemi said that, "Oh? How far does that intuition of yours take you though?" he asked, his voice sounded like he was challenging her. No one exactly knew of this side of Suzumu; heck not even Fuyuki. Almost everyone thinks that Suzumu is only smarts and no strength so no one usually takes him seriously enough.

"I'm not grumpy!" Daisuru snapped, stabbing the helpless piece of meat she had on her place. "Why did you have to show up anyway?!" she complained, only to be interrupted by Shiko clearing her throat.

[[ in my head, Asami and Shiro has this "looking for brother/sister thing" connection asfjlasjalfal ]]
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Just like her twins, Takemi was as sensitive as Shiha. However her twin's personality was just as distorted as a bent steel that he would act with random personality depending on his mood. Unlike Shiha  who does not afraid of anything else except Takemi and their mother;Takemi, although her face sometimes could deceive people, she was more expressive than Shiha when it came to fear.

Takemi took a step back, staring Suzumu with narrowed eyes. She knew this boy might be as dangerous as her mother. It was not she hates or dislike this terrifying thing about them, she felt that she needed to stay cautious. 

Shaking her head, Takemi released a soft sigh, "only an intuition.. How far I do not want to say." She looked at Suzumu with protesting expression, "you are giving me this intimidating aura if you smile like that, do you realize it?"
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:45 pm

(I'm still having trouble imagining Asami as a guy ._.)

"You clearly are." Asami growled at the second comment, "You're the one who showed up and interrupted my rabbit hunt. You being grumpy is your own problem."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:31 pm

[[ I SEE ASAMI AS THIS ADORABLE GUY ASLGJSDJJ PRECIOUS THING ]]

"Nuh uh!" Daisuru countered. Shiko cleared her throat again, a little louder than the last. "Come on, Daisuru, keep it together." she spoke in a more firm tone before turning to Asami with a small smile. "You'll get used to her mood swings." she said.

Suzumu's smirk softened to a small smile. "That was my intention." he told the girl. He could read her fear easily, like he was simply reading a book. He couldn't really do this to his teammates, it was his little secret. But to those people who could see behind his 'weakling' facade, he could always spare some threats or so. He did actually enjoy it too, especially once the realization sets in on them.

"You should be more careful, Takemi-san." he spoke, as he walked past the girl. He paused in his tracks so he stood beside her, "You might just find yourself in the wrong position."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:08 pm

(Show me o.o I have enough trouble imagining what most of my OCs/characters look like but... as the opposite gender... D: It's good that you see him/her that way though. At least someone does...)

Asami shrugged. "Anyway, thanks for the meal. I might actually have something..." He set his bag on his lap and started to rummage through it for any money that he might have forgotten about, but he couldn't find any. "... Nope. I don't really have any money at the moment. Sorry. Oh! What's this?" He shoved his hand to the bottom of the bag and pulled out a little box. He opened the box and shrugged, turning it around so that Shiko could see the flowers inside. They were small and all of different colors, each trapped inside a glass cube. "Michio told me to hold onto them, but I don't think they actually serve a purpose. I don't really have anything to pay you with, so I guess you could take one or two of them instead." He wasn't patient enough to wait around for Daisuru to finish eating, so as soon as he could find something suitable to give Shiko as payment he would leave.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 pm

[SCARY! SUZU-CHAN!]

Takemi turned her head a bit when Suzumu stopped beside her. "Don't worry..." she said, "I have gotten it too often, that wrong position." Takemi released a little giggle as she looked in front again. "I think you should be more expressive like that more often, Yoruchi-san~. That was interesting." She began to take her steps to the opposite direction. Having fear didn't make her lose her courage to give an opinion and to talk; and having coolness didn't mean she could not be playful. 
"However, be careful with Hijikata. I mean it. If you do not want to be touched or abused...." she said as she continued her steps.

Meanwhile from afar..
"Fu..fu..fu... they are so interesting to watch~" Takatsumi spun her umbrella while chuckling.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:01 pm

[[ that is how suzume is in the real story = w =
i am doing all of them right here, even if genderbent
i'm following the canon this time ]]

"You aren't really sure who you're up against, Takemi-san. I'm warning you." Suzumu spoke, a low chuckle escaping from his lips. "You need to watch what you say too." he spoke with finality before he disappeared out of sight. A gust of wind blew at Takemi.

Suzumu appeared not far behind Takatsumi, his arms were at his side, he stood at a very relaxed position. "What do you really want, Takatsumi-chan? You were even watching me and Takemi-san..."

[[ imma draw male asami maybe tomorrow~
i'll show you the sketch soon~ ]]

Shiko suddenly snatched one flower from the box, a dark blue one, close to the color of her eyes. "They're beautiful!" she spoke with wonder. She's already finished with her meal, probably the same time as Asami finished his. Daisuru on the other hand, took longer because of her ranting.

"But, you know, I'm not asking you to pay for anything." Shiko said, lowering her hand which held the glass tube. "I have it covered -- I wouldn't really invite anyone if I didn't mean to treat them." she said sweetly.

[[ my shipping brain is processing this scene right now 
dammit, and rai's not even here yet! ]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm

(o.o I was just kidding, you don't actually have to draw him. Basically my thoughts were that she would not look attractive as a he >_>)

"Yeah, you should thank Michio for that... I have no idea where he gets his plants but they're like nothing I've ever seen before." Asami closed the box and returned it to his bag and slung the bag over his shoulder. "You should be careful not to break the glass though, because there's no telling what that flower might do. Besides, I don't want to be a moocher. I would feel bad if I didn't give you something for paying for my food." As soon as Asami left the restaurant, Katsa tackled him to the ground. Asami would have fought back, but he was rather shocked from the sudden impact and it had taken the wind out of him. 

"Katsa," he breathed, "what the hell are you tackling me for?" 

Katsa was on top of him and beating on his back. "Why did you give her a flower? Why can't you give me a flower? What's so special about her?" 

Asami realized that maybe Shiko was right about Katsa's affection. "I was paying her for food, dammit! Get off of me!"

(*_* I can't imagine how that relationship would go... I would like to think that male Asami wouldn't be as shy or docile around Rai but... I just... I don't know ._. Also, wouldn't Rai look the same as a girl...? //shot)
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:53 am

Takemi glanced behind as a gust of wind blew her. "Well well.... he turns up to approach that old lady.." Sighing a bit while walking, "I am jealous... Maybe there is something wrong with me..? Appearance? Face? Hair? Skill? .....Heaven with it.."

"Because you guys are interesting~" said Takatsumi while spinning her umbrella, without turning to the young man. "Especially you, of course~ You are hiding something, shounen..." Takatsumi giggled. "Would you mind to tell me what it is?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:11 am

[[ well i already did draw him. lolololol
yeah imma draw rai too~ 
i'll show them to you guys on the weekend~

also, im not sure how that would work either, it just looked cute lol 
though mostly, i see it as a brother-sister kind of thing ]]

"I'll take care of it, then." Shiko replied as she waved to the boy. As soon as Asami was out of the shop, her eyes looked back at the flower. Her eyes seemed to glimmer.

"Are you sure you don't just like that weirdo?" Daisuru interrupted after she put down her chopsticks and muttering something. Unlike Shiko though, her eyes watched the boy and actually saw him getting tackled down by his female teammate. Well, Shiko must be right with that point, she thought to herself.

"I'm just being nice to him, Daisuru; is something like that so wrong?" Shiko replied to her teammate. "We both lost our families; I just want to look out for him." she muttered quietly.

Daisuru rolled her eyes at the Mikaze's reply.

"So you were watching." Suzume muttered, his face blank as slate. There was no expression in his face as it was a while ago. "What makes you think that I'm hiding something?" he asked the woman. He was pretty lucky it was a Kiri-nin, if it was from Kumogakure, then he'd probably be in a bit of a pinch.
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:27 am

"Yoruchi, aren't you?" this time Takatsumi turned her head with a meaningful smile. Being an old lady was such a lucky thing after all, she knew history. "Do I need to explain everything to you, meanwhile you might know what I'm after. Although~, it is just made a while ago when I saw you."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:19 pm

(ok o.o I just... Asami doing anything masculine... no.)

"Go ask Michio for a flower if you want one!" Asami changed into a wolf, squirmed out from under Katsa, and ran off in a random direction. Katsa, pouting, made her way into the restaurant and took Asami's seat across from Daisuru and Shiko. She didn't even really say "hi," she just sat silently and stared at the table.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Suzumu chuckled soundlessly, "That is no secret to anyone, Takatsumi-chan." he said, looking up at the Hijikata with a tiny almost invisible smile. "Besides, I can't deny the fact of my bloodline when the proof is so obvious." he added, gesturing his thumb towards his eyes. No duh, the Yoruchi eye is one of a kind, no one could mistake that -- ever.

"What did you come here for?" he asked plainly.

"Katsu just dumped you, girly?" Daisuru spoke with a flat tone. Shiko was just rummaging her bag for something and Daisuru could care less to even try and find out what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Katsa kept her gaze on the table. "Shut up," she muttered. She glanced at Shiko, curious about what she might be doing. "What are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
karappo
WARP
karappo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:05 pm

"For a visit.." Takatsumi replied again, "as I said before, my brother is a shinobi of this village. I mean no harm, really~" she giggled, "quit doubting me, shounen."

Finally Takemi found him when he was walking home. Getting caught, Shiha could just listen to her, however she told him other thing instead.
"My Suzumu-kun with that girl!?" Shiha almost screamed.
"...he is not yours, my dear twin.." Takemi had no idea why her twin could sound wrong in anyway he talked.
"Where in the heaven are they now!? You've gotta tell me!"
Forget about killing and being killed, both of them didn't even care about it anymore.
"...over there.." Takemi pointed at a direction.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:53 am

Suzumu's expression never changed. "Then why are you still here?" he asked.

Meanwhile with Shiko and Daisuru...
"Just making some notes." Shiko spoke, not even looking towards the two but then waved to one of the waitresses. "Did Asami-kun say something wrong?" she asked the brunette.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Katsa finally looked up at Shiko. "Of course he did something wrong! He ran away from Michio's house so now sensei is worried about him. Michio hasn't really been looking for him but I see Asami around the village a lot. He just... he runs away every time I try to talk to him. I don't think he likes me..." Katsa is a very dependent person. She was never the sharpest tool in the tool shed, either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Rule 63
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next