Insanity Ensues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: Rule 63

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 am

Katsa smiled a bit. "Ah~ It means that they like to get into your head. I do it too sometimes, but they like to talk more with their heads than with their mouths." She turned her head so she could see Kaiko in the corner of her eye. "A lot of people tend to find it a bit unnerving."

Asami kicked up some dirt on the ground. "Well, there's a nice lake just outside of the village." He scratched the back of his head, "But... if you're hungry we can go eat somewhere, or... are you tired or anything?" He looked around a bit and his eyes settled on the Hokage Monument. "There's also a place where you can get a good view of the village, if you would like that instead."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
Lives in another dimension
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:10 am

Kaiko looked at Katsa with a bit of surprise. Shiko and Daisuru had a look of surprise too, as they looked at each other in confusion. Shiko figured she actually meant "getting in your head" literally...

Shiko chuckled, "Looks like you and Kaiko might get along nicely." she spoke with a smile. Daisuru didn't seem all to amaze. "Yeah. Wonderful." she said in a low, sarcastic tone.

Raiko smiled, "I think a view of the village sounds nice." she replied. She had noticed Asami's obvious awkwardness but she didn't try to bring it up because she figures she could make it worse.
Back to top Go down
http://hyperhurricane.deviantart.com
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Katsa smiled at their confused looks. "Don't worry though, I'm not really the best at it. I just hear a few things every once in a while."

Asami nodded and grabbed her hand, not really thinking about it, and lead her to the Hokage monument. When they got there he stopped, looking up at the monument, looking at her, and then looking back at the monument. "Are you going to have trouble getting up there? I think I can probably carry you if you can't." Asami didn't have the widest range of animals to shift into, but he figured that he could figure something out.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Daisuru gave no response but an unimpressed look towards Katsa. Shiko seemed to know why but didn't comment on it. "Well, but I do think it'd be nice if Kaiko would have someone she could talk to." she said, "She's mute you see..." Shiko spoke quietly.

The two kids with them seemed to not mind the conversation and were running in circles around Shiko and Daisuru.

Raiko was a bit startled when Asami grabbed her hand but she didn't show it. She just let him lead her to the monument until they had stopped at the foot and Asami asked her about getting up to the top. She laughed, "No, it's fine." she said, "I can manage."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Katsa poked Kaiko's forehead. "Well I can hear her just fine."

Asami tilted his head. "You're sure?" He shrugged and started climbing. "Suit yourself then."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:33 am

Kaiko let out a silent giggle, hugging Katsa's neck from behind. She was obviously happy she could talk to someone without having to think of how to sign with her hands. Daisuru didn't seem to happy about it though.

"How come Daisuru-nee never mentioned you before?" Kaiko asked Katsa. Shiko became a bit worried by the look Daisuru was making.

Raiko only watched Asami as he began to climb. She was just watching him for a few minutes before deciding to 'follow after him'. Which... isn't exactly so. A sharp flash of light passed beside Asami, and as soon as Raiko moved from her spot, she was already halfway to the top, ahead of Asami. "..."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:46 am

Katsa had just noticed Daisuru's uneasy look, but she decided to ignore it. "Well, I don't really know Daisuru that well. I just happened to be walking with her and Shiko when you guys came by."

Asami grumbled. "If I had known that you could do that then I would have taken the faster way up..." He let go of the ledge before he changed into a bird and flew to the top. The only bird form that he knew well enough to use was that of a raven. It wasn't the fastest but it wasn't exactly "slow".
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 am

Kaiko hummed quietly, before looking back towards Daisuru. Unlike the two other kids, she was more aware to Daisuru's bad moods. She turned back to Katsa, "Daisuru-nee seems a bit down..." she thought.

Raiko smiled a little as her gaze followed Asami fly past her before she decided to follow up to the top.

"I had a bit of training back when I was younger." she told Asami as she walked to the boy. Sparks of static lit up around her.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 am

[[ i just realized now that i double posted. whoops ]]

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:59 am

Katsa nodded. "Yeah, I can see it too." She walked over and lightly bumped into Daisuru. "What's wrong?"

Asami changed back and put his hands in his pockets. "If you would have told me that before, then this could have gone a lot faster." He squinted at her. "Also... you're... sparkling? What is that?" He put out a finger to poke one of the sparks.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Daisuru just looked at Katsa with dead eyes before walking forward. The two other kids were running in circles around Shiko so she was actually falling behind.

Kaiko seemed sad, "Do you know how to cheer her up?" she asked Katsa, tugging on her collar for a bit.

"Sorry." Raiko chuckled lightly, "I assumed you might have had a clue." she said, smiling softly. As Asami tried to reach out to her, by instinct, Raiko quickly stepped back. "Be careful." she said, "Those are raiton residues. You might get yourself stung." she said.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Katsa shook her head. "No, I don't..."

Katsa called out to Daisuru, "Hellooooo~ Daisuruuuuuu~ Why are you so grumpy? Just smile, will you?"

"Hmph. A little sting wouldn't hurt." Asami sat down and looked out over the village. "Well, here's your view. Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:49 am

"Leave me alone." Daisuru mumbled, almost incoherently, looking down on the ground. Hone now seemed to notice Daisuru's low mood. "Onee-san?" she called, Daisuru only gave her a false smile.

"No it's..." Raiko paused for a moment, "It's dangerous. Just don't try, please." she said, walking a bit closer to the edge. She was quiet for a moment, "It's beautiful. So lively even so late in the afternoon." she muttered, "Where I used to live, it was small and lonely."

Last edited by shippuu-chan on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Katsa had no idea what to do to cheer Daisuru up, but she didn't want Kaiko to be sad. "Seriously Daisuru, just spit it out. Nothing is going to make you feel any better if you don't tell anyone why you're upset."

"It's always lively. I can't stand the noise... the lake is much nicer." Asami dragged himself over so that he could dangle his feet of the edge. "Where did you live?"
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:51 am

"It doesn't concern you." Daisuru responded monotonously. Hone slowed down and walked beside Daisuru and tried to hold her hand. "Don't worry about onee-san, Hone-chan." she spoke with a fake smile.

Raiko hesitated for a moment, but decided to tell Asami a bit of things. Not the whole story but at least a bit of a clue. "It was just a small settlement. You could say... I used to live in the slums... before Hiromi-san took me away from that place."
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 pm

"It may not concern me, but it concerns Kaiko." Katsa muttered under her breath, "You have a really bad attitude."

Asami laid on his back and watched the sky. "So it was a bad place? Why couldn't you leave on your own?" Asami closed his eyes and just listened to their surroundings. "Although, if I left here I wouldn't know where to go."

(I don't even know anymore ._.)
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:50 pm

Daisuru avoided to shoot a glare towards Katsa but decided to look towards them, "We'll talk about it on our own; but thank you for you concern." she spoke sarcastically.

Raiko looked down in silence before walking to sit next to Asami. "No one can really leave. Alive that is." she muttered quietly. "It's really hard to explain; I'm sorry." she said, looking towards the boy, a flat look on her face.

[[ idk either ]]

Kumino and Suzumu finally reemerged from the forest to the main path back to the village. "Suzumu, before I forget, I think it would be better if you were to avoid Hijikata-san." the Hyuuga spoke as he walked.

"Oh? Why is that?" Suzumu asked. "She is no ordinary person. And you, are too special. She knows of your bloodline and you know what that means."

"She could use me against everyone." Suzumu replied. His sensei nodded. "Precisely. Hijikata are very sly; keep that in mind." Kumino added as they walked to an open field -- a lone watch tower standing at the side of the road. The Hyuuga stopped for a moment before walking to the tower -- there were two kunoichis at guard.

"Izumi-san, Kotetsuri-san!" [[how do yuo genderbend names fhklsafa]] he called. The two kunoichi's looked down, "Ah! Kumino-san!" latter girl replied, "There's a bit of a commotion on the west side of the forest from here, do you mind checking it out? I'll stay here for the moment." he asked both. The girls looked at each other before complying and leaving the area.

Meanwhile, Suzumu looked to her sensei, "Kumino-sensei?" he called.

"Let's just wait here, Suzumu... I think they'd need some help later." the older male told his student.

[[ long but i just need this now ]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Katsa shrugged. "Fine." She looked over to Kaiko. "So~ What's your favorite food?"

Asami let out a short laugh. "Why are you apologizing? You don't have to explain anything to me, let alone talk to me." He rolled over onto his side to look at Raiko. "When someone asks you a question you don't always have to answer, let alone apologize. So don't worry about it." He rolled onto his back again and stretched. He could probably sleep there for the night.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:04 am

Kaiko pondered for a moment, "I don't know. Anything as long as it was Daisuru-nee's turn to cook!" she replied in her thoughts.

Raiko sighed. "Sorry, it was just a recent reaction." she smiled. There was a time she would never reply at all during her time in the old place. Unless of course, asked by superiors or fellow members. But of course, she wouldn't want to blurt that out to the whole world.

[[ when the f is chana going to reply again here
idk where her characters are even = =  ]]

Kumino and Suzumu just stood there, waiting. The older Hyuuga could now spot some light sparks of metals clashing and small explosions from where they are. He could also hear some of the clashing metals.

It was then he sensed an unfamiliar presence nearing. "One slipped away." he said, pulling away from the wall of the tower to which he was leaning on casually. Suzumu only looked at him.

From the shadows of the forest, a boy, no older than 13 showed up. He was badly injured and it seemed that Kumino could already gather the situation. "H-help... me..." the boy muttered before collapsing on the ground, unconscious. Kumino approached to boy quickly with no hesitation, Suzumu followed right after.

From the marks on the boy's arms, he already could guess what happened to him. "Kumino-sensei?" called the Yoruchi. "A rogue that went rogue." Kumino spoke jokingly. "Come on, let's take him back to the village." said the Hyuuga, carrying the boy as they went back to their trek to the village.

[[ bluh ]]
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:43 am

(Meh. She'll come back eventually.)

Katsa chuckled. "She must be a good cook then, huh? Or do you just like her a lot?"

Asami grunted. "Stop. Apologizing." He glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "No more 'sorry.' There's no point to it. You don't have to apologize to me." Asami was not the best at getting people to like him. He wanted to get her to talk more but at the same time she didn't want her to only say sorry.
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:04 am

[[ shjgfhjksdhjkas ]]

"Well, the food tastes better then everyone else's when she cooks." Kaiko hummed in thought. Daisuru kept quiet the whole time they walked while the two kinds continued to play. They even tried to get Shiko to play with them but the older girl declined.

Raiko was about to say something but hesitated to do so and instead remained to sit there in silence, occasionally glancing towards him. What to say, what to say?
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Katsa smiled. "Well that's good. Being a good cook can come in handy." She recalled that Asami could cook something decent from random things he found in the forest. She also remembered, though, that Michio has had to throw out his dishes on occasion due to Asami's use of poisonous mushrooms.

Asami chuckled. "You can't say sorry so you don't know what to say? That's pretty funny."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:42 pm

"Hey Katsa-chan, what were you doing before this anyway? I mean you know... before ambushing Asami-kun a while back?" Shiko suddenly asked as Hone still tugged on her arm, insisting for the Mikaze to play with them.

"I--" Raiko stopped herself from saying 'sorry' before it even slipped through her mouth again. She wasn't really good with socializing. She sighed, "I'm just not good with talking to people, alright?" she spoke in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Ripley
Escaped the asylum
Ripley

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:32 pm

Katsa blinked. What had she been doing before she saw Asami...? "I..." She hesitated, "I think I was just coming back from talking to Michio when I saw him leaving the restaurant. I don't remember where I was going though." She shrugged. "Probably nowhere in particular, just walking around."

Katsa went to Michio's house after seeing Asami the first time to tell Michio where Asami was. As of this moment, Michio was searching for Asami and had tracked him as far as the gate.

Asami expected Raiko to say 'sorry' again, but was glad that she didn't. "Then just talk to people more and you'll get better at it."
Back to top Go down
shippuu-chan
shippuu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Shiko hummed in thought.

"Don't you have like.... other friends?" asks Daisuru out of nowhere. "I mean, other than your teammates and all..." she added as she tried to pull Kiku from attacking Hone, who was hiding behind Shiko.

Not like these two had other friends. Daisuru would have been with Shikari, Chou, or Kiba, or even Naruko but they were nowhere in sight.

Raiko chuckled softly, feeling a bit sorry for the guy because he had to be the one to put up with her social awkwardness, "Well... maybe you could help me then?" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: Rule 63   Naruto: Rule 63 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Rule 63
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next